Lesson Six Chapter Forty-Nine – Who’s the Liar Here? (1)
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was tense and quiet at the dining table. I could feel Lucifer staring at me but I didn’t look up from my plate. I still felt a bit uneasy with him since I did get hurt because of him. My body still aches in pain so it was impossible for me just to forget what had happened between us.

 

  “...Aw, normally everyone’s so happy and full of energy at breakfast. But things are sooo tense today!” Asmodeus broke the silence and I finally looked up from my plate but quickly looked back down when I made eye contact with Lucifer.

 

  “After hearing about what happened last night, I’m not surprised,” Satan responded calmly to Asmodeus who let out a hum in agreement with what he just said.

 

  “How about you, Levi? You weren’t involved in the drama at all?” Asmodeus spoke to Levi who didn’t seem that affected about what happened last night. Now that I think about it I didn’t really see him a lot for a few days…

 

  “I haven’t left my room in the three days since Master of Diablo released. That’s my new game. I’ve been busy trying to finish it. It’s an open-world game set in the human world, which you try to destroy by asserting control over Diablo, Lord of the Underworld. It’s AMAZING.” Now that I think about it Levi did tell me that he did get a new game and that I should check it out with him but I was too busy with keeping Luke hidden away from Lucifer.

 

  “So you’re playing yet another game with inappropriate themes… Still, I have to admit, sometimes there are advantages to being a shut-in. You avoid getting caught up in unpleasant business, like what happened last night.” Satan sounds a bit worn out with the game that Levi was playing but he also sounded pretty assumed with Levi as well.

 

  “Yeah, you can definitely say that. Just look at Beel. He’s on his sixth cup of soup. That’s only half his normal pace.” I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrow at what Asmodeus just said about Beel eating pace. Six cups of soup is still a lot for one person to drink…

 

  “I see that Mammon has the same stupid look on his face as he always does.” Satan had a teasing tone in his voice as he spoke about Mammon and I could hear Mammon slam at the table.

 

  “Hey! What’s that about my face now?! You all! Stop whisperin’ over there! If you’ve got somethin’ to say, just come out and say it!” Mammon sounded pretty annoyed with his brothers and when I looked up from my plate again I could see he was looking at me with a concerned look in his eyes that quickly changed into a glare when he noticed I was staring at him. He really is a tsundere…  

 

  “I don’t know what you’re talking about. We weren’t whispering. Don’t have a hissy fit, Mammon.” Asmodeus scolds Mammon like he was a child throwing a tantrum and Mammon ends up glaring at him so hard that I was worried he may try to attack Asmodeus.

  “You know, we weren’t able to use the kitchen until yesterday, as someone had destroyed it. So I’d say we’re the victims here.” Satan was looking at Mammon and Beel as he said this. I mean it wasn’t really my fault but maybe I could have stopped what happened by telling Mammon to stop by using our pact…

 

  It got quiet again at the table and it got really uncomfortable… I really didn’t want to stay here any longer so I decided to head off to class early. I didn’t want to finish my breakfast since I didn’t feel that hungry anymore.

 

  “...Yuki. Would you come see me in the music room before heading to class?” Lucifer finally spoke to me and I ended up freezing as I looked directly at Lucifer. I could feel everyone else at the table look at the two of us.

 

  “Okay.” I felt like I should get rid of this awkward air between us since it will be hard to be in the same place if we don’t talk about what happened last night.

 

  “I’ll be there waiting for you,” Lucifer said that before leaving the table first leaving me behind with his brothers who didn’t speak until Lucifer was fully out of sight.

 

  “Ooh, Lucifer wants to see Yuki? Yikes! Super scary!” Asmodeus said that with a smile on his face and I really didn’t like how he saw this as amusing but I couldn’t get that mad at him since he is totally my type… I wish he was a bit average-looking…

 

  “Pff… Careful Asmodeus. He might hear you.” Satan warned Asmodeus but I could see that he was smiling as well.

 

  As this was happening all three of the demons I’ve made pacts with are looking over at me now with worried looks on their faces. Maybe I could have one of them accompany me part of the way to the music room…

 

  “Hey Beelzebub, do you want to walk with me to the music room?” I felt like I should have Beel follow me since this was something that was mostly involving Lucifer, Beel, and me. It would also make me feel a bit safe if someone who is built like Beel is with me just in case…

 

  “All right.” Beel stood up with a smile on his face and went to walk with me. As I left with Beel I made sure to wave goodbye to Mammon and Levi who watched me leave with Beel.

 

  After a few minutes of walking with Beel, we stopped walking together when we were halfway to the music room. I really didn’t want to be by myself but Lucifer wanted to speak to me alone.

 

  “This is as far as I can go with you. I don’t know what Lucifer wants, but I sure hope it doesn't turn out to be bad news for you…Don’t go dying on me, okay?” Beel put his warm hand on my hand and I felt my cheek grow warm at this action.

 

  I struggled to mumble out a response to Beel before I quickly ran to the music room, trying to calm down my heart that was beating out of control due to Beel's actions.

 

  ‘Calm down Yuki! He is just being nice. A nice-looking demon who patted my head… Get your head focus! We have to talk to Lucifer now!’ I was standing outside of the music room door and slapped my cheeks to pump myself up. After saying a few more words to myself I finally open the door.


Hello, Hello~ I am tired as hell and I may go to sleep early. I mean I may write some more because writing is just way too fun to stop. Anyway, I am still halfway through getting through the second act of obey me story (I am stuck on lesson 37 because I am still so weak...) but I will probably get lucky soon and finish it up soon! Maybe... Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

0