Lesson Seven Chapter Sixty-Two – Not Every Old Friend Is Actually A Friend (2)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Are you thinking of using Asmo to mesmerize the snake?” Beel sound a bit confused, repeating the plan Solomon just told us. 

  “Exactly. We should make use of Asmodeus’s natural charm. If he can tame Henry and win him over, then maybe he’d be willing to show us the way out of the labyrinth.” Solomon nodded his head as he looked over at Asmodeus, who looked to be thinking deeply for a minute there.

  “Ah, okay… yes. Well, I suppose I could do that. You know, it really should be illegal to be so stunningly beautiful that you can even charm a snake. I’m so attractive sometimes I scare even myself.” Even though I wanted to disagree with Asmodeus, I can’t deny how attractive Asmodeus is. Stupid attractive demon that makes my brain stupid.

  “… Yikes.” Beel said that and seemed to look at something with a frown on his face. Asmodeus seems to think it was in agreement with what he just said. “Ah, so you find it scary too, Beel? I mean, I’m not surprised.”

  “No, I said that because I think he just spotted us.. Henry, I mean.” Beel pointed out Henry, the snake who was currently looking at us. Levi took a step forward but didn’t move any closer towards Henry and looked at them with teary eyes. “My dear Henry 1.0…!”

  “Whoa, whoa WHOA! It’s comin’ this way! It’s TOTALLY comin’ this way!” Mammon ends up getting close to me and gripping my arm. I could feel the blood escaping my arm, but I couldn’t pull my arm out of Mammon's firm grip.

  “Right! I’ll begin by using my magic to amplify Asmodeus’s powers. Then Asmo, you mesmerize Henry. The amplification process is going to take a bit of time. So Mammon, Yuki… you distract Henry in the meantime.” Solomon has a gentle smile on his face as he suggests this horrible plan.

  “WHA?! Distract him? How’re we s’posed to do—” Before Mammon could finish talking, they pushed both me and him out into the opening. I almost fell to my knees but steady myself by holding onto Mammon.

  “HEEEEY! What’s the big idea pushin’ us right out into its path?! I mean, come on!” Before I could understand what was happening, Mammon was already running and pulling me along with him. 

  “Okay, Asmo, I take it you’re ready?” Solomon sounded casual as he spoke to Asmodeus, like he didn’t just push us into getting chased by a giant snake. Asmodeus also sounds casual as he replies to Solomon. “Yep, go right ahead.”

  “WHATEVER! JUST DO IT ALREADY!” Mammon was really pushing my body to its limit as he ran so fast. I was pleased that he would catch me when I almost fall to the ground, but still didn’t like the fact I needed to run so fast.

  “… Denizens of the darkness, awaken! You who are born of shadow, hear me! I am the one called Solomon. I call upon you now to lend your power to Asmodeus, Avatar of Lust!” As Solomon spoke, a magic circle appeared under him and Asmodeus. I really didn’t like how… pleased Asmodeus sounded as this was happening to him. “Ooh yes, I LIKE this! I’m SO turned on right now!” 

  “AAAAAH! HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES…!” Mammon, at one point, put me in his arms when Henry got way too close to grabbing me. I was not ashamed of how tightly I was holding onto Mammon. I was too focused on not getting eaten alive.

  “That’s right, Henry. Look me in the eyes… Yes, that’s a good boy.” Asmodeus got in the way of Henry and that caused the giant snake to stop right away. When I realize that, I made Mammon put me down.

  “… He stopped in his tracks.” Beel looked shocked at the fact Asmodeus easily stopped the snake. Levi let out a sad sigh as he looked at his charmed former pet snake. “My Henry 1.0…”

  “… What’s that now?… Well, how about that? He says he’ll show us the way out of the labyrinth!” Asmodeus seemed to speak to the charmed Henry and told us this with an excited smile on his face. Solomon still had the same polite smile on his face, but it looked more evil to me because he pushed me and Mammon to get chased by a dangerous, angry snake. “Nice job, Asmo!” 

  “Well, really, did you expect anything less of me?” Asmodeus put his hair behind his ear as he said this, but Mammon was struggling to catch his breath once he was sure the danger was gone. “I’m just glad he’s decided not to eat us.” 

  “Mm, grilled snake…” Beel's stomach was growling as he looked at the charmed giant snake and drool coming out of his mouth a bit.


  Few minutes of walking…

  “I see. So that’s how you made it safely out of the underground labyrinth…” Diavolo's kind smile made my tired body feel less tired, but I was still ready to take a shower and collapse on a bed.

  “Too bad. If you’d stayed lost there for another 5000 years or so, it would’ve been quieter and more peaceful here in the Devildom.” Lucifer's indifferent response made me instantly feel worse right away even if I could still see Diavolo's kind smile still. 

  “Hey! Think about how WE’D feel bein’ stuck down there that long! Man, that wasn’t cool…” Mammon sounds so tired as he weakly responds to Lucifer. 

  “Well, in any event, it really is awful that you got caught up in this mess, Solomon.” Simeon had a frown on his face as he said this to Solomon and I tried not to bring up the fact I was also dragged into this by Asmodeus and his bad relationship with an ex.

  “Yeah, AWFUL! Ugh, when you associate with demons, bad things always happen, don’t they? Truly bad things!” Luke's cheeks were puffed up as he crossed his arms over his chest. I know he was trying to look serious, but he looked super cute at the moment.

  “Actually, I ended up enjoying myself in a way. Sure, it was a complete accident, but I got to go inside the rumored underground labyrinth, after all. Still, though, I can’t help but wonder why there’s a labyrinth underneath the castle to begin with, or what Henry was doing down there.” Solomon pondered that, but I just was glad I wasn’t in the labyrinth anymore.

  “Hmm, I suspect I may know the answer to—” Diavolo started to say something but was cut off by Beel, who was currently eating so much food and so fast it surprised me he wasn’t getting a heartburn. “Mmm, this is SO good… and that’s, too… oh, and THAT! I’ll have more—of everything.”

  “I can’t tell you how pleased I am to hear that you like it. I wanted tonight’s Devildom feast to be something special.” Barbatos had a pleased smile on his face as he watch Beel eat all the food that was made by him. 

  “You know, now that I think about it, the whole reason we could escape was because of me and how stunningly beautiful I am!” Asmodeus had a pleased smile on his face but my eye couldn’t help but twitch as I remember this was all his fault…

  “Yeah, but you were also the reason all of you ended up in the labyrinth to begin with, Asmo.” Satan let out a sigh as he said this and Mammon glared angrily at Asmodeus in agreement with Satan's statement. “Right, that’s what I’m sayin’. That was terrible, and it was all YOUR fault, Asmo!”

  “You really should be careful in the castle. There are several items here with suspicious histories to them. I can’t guarantee that there aren’t others in the castle who also want to get even with you, Asmodeus.” Diavolo's words didn’t make this trip in the castle fun anymore… I really don’t want to stay here anymore. I mean, at least not with Asmodeus.

  “Sigh… It’s just wrong to be this beautiful…” Asmodeus put a hand to his cheek as he said this and Mammon shook his head in frustration when it was clear Asmodeus learned nothing from this experience. “Ugh, forget it. He’s hopeless. He doesn’t even think he did anythin’ wrong!”


  Back In Assign Room…

  “Well, time for me to get some sleep. Nighty-night, you two!” Asmodeus looked all ready for bed, even though it was still rather early. Simeon also seemed surprised that he was already heading to bed. “You’re going to bed already? It’s awfully early for that.”

  “Lack of sleep leads to unhealthy skin, and I don’t want that! I’m sure both of you want to see me looking my best, right?” Asmodeus gave a cute smile as he said that and I felt annoyed how pretty he was. So pretty and my type, ugh….

  “Well, I suppose that means that I’ll get to enjoy some peace and quiet tonight, which is much appreciated.” As soon as Simeon said that, the door to our room slam open and Mammon was there with a smirk on his face. “HEEEEY! Look who’s here… it’s Mammon! And you know what that means?! You ain’t gonna be gettin’ ANY sleep tonight! AHAHAHAHA!”

 “All right, all right, all right! Time for a pillow fight deathmatch with the Avatar of Greed himself! LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLE!” Mammon's voice was loud as he looked excited to have a pillow fight but I wasn’t in the mood for that. I just wanted to relax on the bed until I fell asleep.

  “… Asmo, he’s your brother, isn’t he? Do you think you could do something about him?” Simeon went to ask Asmodeus for help, but he was already fast asleep and softly snoring.

  “OH NO, UH-UH! You’re not gonna fool ME, pretendin’ to be asleep! Right, so it’s gonna be me and Yuki versus Simeon and Asmo! So c’mon, get up already, Asmo! All right, all right, all right! Let’s get started before that ass Lucifer comes ‘round on patrol and starts botherin’ us!” Mammon was being loud as he went to grab a pillow that he didn’t even notice that Lucifer appeared behind him with an icy stare. “I’m sorry. Who did you just call an ass?” 

  “You know, I don’t want to spend my evening patrolling the halls, nor did I want to bother you. But I received word that a certain dimwit tried to sneak inside the castle vault. So as much as I’d like to rest now, I can’t… Isn’t that right, Mammon?” Lucifer had a wintry smile on his face as he stared down a nervous-looking Mammon.

  “Ah… y’know what? I suddenly feel sooo tired… Maybe I’ll just… go back to my room and, uh… sleep.” Mammon slowly tried to back away from Lucifer but was quickly stopped by Lucifer, whose smile disappeared and glared hard at Mammon, who let out a squeak.

  “You’re coming to my room. Now. And tonight it will not be just me in there, but Diavolo as well. I have a feeling we’re going to have all sorts of fun, don’t you?” Lucifer grabbed Mammon by the back of their shirt and started dragging them to his room.

  “D’aaaah! N-Now just calm down, Lucifer! At least spare my life… please, I’m BEGGIN’ you!” I could hear Mammon begging as Lucifer took him away.

  “… We’ll, it appears we’ll get a peaceful night’s sleep after all, doesn’t it?” Simeon had a smile on his face as he ignored the fact Mammon was probably going to be tortured in someway by Lucifer. 

  He should be alright since he is a demon… probably? I should stop thinking about that and hope for the best.


Done with this chapter, it was ready last week but I was tired so I forgot to post it. But it nice writing a chapter, taking a break before posting it and not having to worry about it until next week. Anyway, I am currently on the new game event and it really funny that the event is called furry. Well, I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter and that you are safe and healthy. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also if you want to show some support just hit me up on Ko-Fi and buy me some coffee)

0