It’s Time to D-D-D-Duel
2.7k 11 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Chicken?” Yuma looked at both of them bewildered. “I don’t see how an eating contest solves anything.”

“That’s not what he means.” Himawari corrected her. “It’s some dumb game of trying to one-up each other.”

“Exactly.” Kouji spoke up. “It’s easy to be confident that you’re going to win a fight. But a game like this, well it’s time to really see how brave you really are.”

“Ha!” She laughed right at his face. Putting her hand down to her waist in a show of bravado. “Compared to a punk like you. I won’t be giving up so easily.”

“Good.” He grinned at her. “Then how about we raise the stakes.” That look on his eyes, it was getting her more fired up.

“What’s the bet?”

“If I win, then you have to promise me. No more fighting.”

“And if I win?” This was going to be the biggest risk of his life. But given that if he didn’t put a stop to her fighting, he’d be kicked out of this school anyway. This was the only option.

“If you win, then I’ll leave this school. I’ll go back to this bozo over here.” He pointed over to Moku, who felt like he was witnessing a dream.

“Deal.” She thought this was going to be the easiest bet of her life. “And who’s going to be our judge?”

“How about Moku over here?”

“How’s that fair at all? He’s your friend.”

“Again, he’s not my friend.” Kouji shook his head and hung it down. “First off, we both have done bad things to him. You tried to beat him up, and I insult that loser over there.”

“Hey, you know I’m still here, right?” Moku’s feelings were hurt.

“Plus, he probably wants me to come back to my old school. So he’s also kind of on your side.” There was only the matter of how to handle the game itself. How were the challenges going to be done? Simply, the two could come up with it themselves, or...

“Hey, can I give you two challenge?” Waa asked them.

“If it’s no problem with him, then sure.” Teru challenged him with that look on her face.

“Go ahead.” He allowed it, but despite knowing little about that girl. Those challenges weren’t going to be fun. The only reason he accepted it, was to not lose face against Teru. Kouji couldn’t allow her to have any confidence over him.

“fufufu, then follow me.” She walked to lead them to somewhere unknown.

“Hey…” Before they started walking, Yuma interrupted this game. “I can’t be late to go home, so…”

“Oh yeah, you’re free to leave.” He told her. “Same goes for you.” Then, turned his attention to the other two girls.

“I believe your game is stupid, and I’m going to ridicule you every step of the way for that.” Himawari’s reasoning made no sense to him, but he wasn’t going to stop her from doing that.

“Kouji, are you really leaving if you lose?” Anastasia asked him.

“Of course, a deal’s a deal.” That was enough for her to stay with him.

“Okay, so you two know the rules.” Waa brought them all into an empty classroom. No one should be bothering them. Kouji and Teru nodded in unison. “And you know what to do as a judge, to ensure that they perform the actions properly.” Moku nodded his head.

“Wow, I never realized how serious people here take this game.” Anastasia whispered over to Himawari, trying to not interrupt the mood.

“This is not the norm.” Himawari didn’t control her volume, as this was a silly game to her. “And everyone here is an idiot.”

“Okay then.” It was time to get this show on the road. “What’s our first challenge?”

“Hmm...” Waa thought about it, even though she already had an idea in mind. “Say, Shiga. Can you come over here?” She beckoned Anastasia over to her.

“Sure.” She did as she was asked. “But what do I have to do with this?”

“Yeah, this is a game for me and him.” Teru was getting impatient.

“Of course.” That look on Waa scared him. She couldn’t possibly… “You know, being a foreigner, she’s on the bigger side. Don’t you think? That’s why the two of you are going to grab her…” She went behind the unsuspecting girl and grabbed her chest. “Boobs!”

“Ah!” Anastasia yelped. “W-what are you talking about?” Waa had tiny hands, which made sense due to her small stature. The Russian girl’s breasts were barely covered by them, as she fondled them.

“What kind of sick challenge is this?” Teru was taken aback from this sight. “But fine, I’ll definitely not lose to him here.” Without taking a moment to stop, or else she might hesitate. She grabbed the right breast of the unfortunately girl.

“Grr.” Kouji eyed her. As if challenging him, or perhaps gloating. Thinking that she had already won. “Fine, I’ll do it too!” He rushed up, and took the free breast himself.

“Ahh…” Anastasia was shivering from this sudden attack from two people.

“Sorry Anastasia.” He apologized. “But I’m not losing to her.” Returning his sights to Teru, the pair engaged in a stare down.

Of course, for him. It was a bit difficult to keep himself calm. His heart was racing, the feeling of Anastasia’s boobs was a new feeling for him. They were soft, and filled out his hand.

“Woah, this will make for good reference for my pictures.” Moku took out his notebook, forgetting his role in this. “Just stay like that-”

“Just call it!” The two yelled at him.

“Huh? Oh right, the two of you are good.” He was quick at drawing. It was already completed.

“Well, sexual harassment. You really never cease to amaze.” Himawari was unimpressed by this display of bravado. “I just can’t wait to see what you come up next….”

“Ahh…” Anastasia breathed a sigh of relief, falling down to her knee after the two let go of her.” I… I have never had a boy touch me like that.” She had her arms covering up her chest now.

“Okay, how about something that doesn’t involve other people.” Himawari crossed her arms. “I’d hate to be a part of this stupid game.”

“Fine, fine.” Waa already had something else in her head anyway. “How about the two of you strip down to your underwear?”

“What?!” They said in unison.

“This isn’t some type of game for you to satisfy yourself with.” He scolded her.

“What’s wrong? Chicken?” She goaded them both on. Kouji wasn’t going to lose here, there was too much on the line for him.

“Fine, just… Give me some time to calm down.” He averted his eyes from everyone in the room.

“Calm down?” Anastasia was confused by his statement.

“I didn’t realize you’d enjoyed the last one that much.” Waa had a grin on her face, teasing him.

“S-shut up!”

“Fine, if you won’t do it. Then I’ll win right here!” Teru wasn’t holding back now. She undid her skirt, it fell down to her ankles. Her panties weren’t what he’d think shed’ be wearing. They were children’s panties

“I didn’t think you were that type of girl.” Waa commented. The other two girls were either covering up their eyes, or keeping them closed for this.

“They’re just comfortable, all right!” Teru stomped at her. Without a skirt covering them, her slender legs were on full display. If Kouji wanted to calm himself down, this sight was making that rather hard.

“Wow, I gotta get this down.” This would’ve made for good reference material for Moku. He grabbed out his notebook, but Teru snatched it out of his hands.

“Don’t you dare think of drawing me, or I’ll kill you.” Her threatening tone took him out of that mood. “And if you won’t get undressed, then I’m the winner here.” She directed towards Kouji.

“Well you need to take off your shirt first.” Waa reminded her.

“Not that it matters, cause I’m doing it now.” He followed her lead, undoing his pants, followed by unbuttoning his shirt.

“That’s really your underwear?” Waa looked at his boxers. They were imprinted with a popular anime’s characters.

“Look, I don’t have the money for underwear. So of course I’d be wearing stuff from my junior high days.” This was humiliating for both of them. Now only wearing their underwear, while being watched by another girl and boy.

After taking off both their shirts. Teru kept her hands in a futile attempt to cover up her vulnerable spots. Though, she was far from lacking in the chest department. Given his prior experience, He’d judge that they weren’t that much smaller than Anastasia’s.

“We both did it, so can we just move on.” Neither of them made eye contact with anyone while like this.

“Looks good to me.” Was Moku’s official stance on this. With what they had to do, Kouji was regretting making that kid the referee.

“If I didn’t know any better. I’d think you were all into this kind of stuff.” Everyone got decent again, and Himawari and Anastasia were able to open their sights. “Let us please refrain from anything inappropriate.” For someone that didn't’ care for this game. She was really commanding them a lot, he thought.

“Heh, all right then.” The sly smile Waa had on was making him worried. Without saying anything else, she took of both of her shoes and threw one to each of them.

“You said that you were kidding!” He knew exactly what she was asking them to do.

“Back then, it was a joke. We’re playing a game now.” She had a world’s biggest grin on her face. “Now you two, give my shoes a nice big sniff.” Considering what he could possibly be doing. Kouji figured that he could handle this.

“F-fine!” Both him and Teru gave a big whiff of the shoes. If it wasn’t for the game, that was a big mistake. The rancid scent entered their nostrils, it felt like his eyes were burning.

Dropping the shoes at the same time. The two of them coughed and wheezed, running to the window to try to get some fresh air.

“Sheesh, my feet don’t stink that bad.” Waa pouted and crossed her arms from the sight. The audience was just watching with a blank expression, unsure of what this was turning into.

“I don’t know what’s worse, that she told them to do that. Or that they really did that.”

“Sexual harassment, exhibitionism, and some weird smell fetish. You’re making us do some sick stuff.” Kouji yelled at her.

“Hey, you were both free to not do them.” She shrugged her shoulders. “But, if you don’t to do things like that anymore.” Waa walked up next to them, still by the windows. “How about you jump from here, to the school pool?”

They were on the second floor and there was no guarantee of actually landing in it if they chose to jump. This was quite the dangerous stunt that she challenged them with. Not that she thought either of them were going to do it.

Waa didn’t really want Kouji to leave this school. At the same time, from what she knew of Teru. That girl was unlikely to back down. Hopefully this challenge of hers was enough to get them to both give up.

“Say, Wakiyama.” Teru addressed him. She was thinking about everything they just went through. This guy had a lot more bravado than she was expecting. It kind of made her respect him a little bit. But only a little bit. “You know, we don’t-”

She was going to suggest they both give up here. That way, neither had to keep up their end of the bargain. However, Kouji had a different idea. Ending this in a tie with her was never on his mind.

Without taking even a second to think it over, he charged up a run straight to the open window. Yelling the entire way through.

“Ahhh!” One leap and he was out of the building.

The moment his body exited the window, everything went into slow motion. The girls couldn’t believe their sights, as he went tumbling out of the room. There was only one thing running through Kouji’s mind as he fell down.

I’m going to die…

Splash!

Water shot up into the air, as he careened into the pool. Fortunately, he didn’t miscalculate. The girls first rushed to the window, to see if he was all right. Once they heard the splashing, they immediately ran for the pool to make sure he wasn’t drowning.

While they were running down the steps, he struggled to get back onto dry land. Slowly, but surely, through the pain. Kouji was able to lift himself onto the side of the pool. Laying flat on his back, exhausted.

“I almost… Met my parents.” He muttered to himself, breathing heavily.

“Kouji!” Anastasia called out to him, the others soon followed behind her. “Are you all okay?”

“I’m fine.” He coughed up some water. “Looks like I win.” He mustered up a smile to them. He was safe for now.

“Hmpf.” Teru approached him, extending a hand to him. “A deal’s a deal. No more fighting.” She didn’t seem as upset about that as he was expecting her to be. “And, I guess you ain’t that much of a punk.”

I really didn’t think you’d do something like that.” Waa told him, not showing how actually concerned she really was. She honestly thought he was about to meet his maker there.

“Honestly, that was so incredibly stupid. I have no idea how you got a tutoring position from the headmaster.” Himarwari puffed herself up, angry at what she just witnessed from him today.

“…” There wasn’t anything for him to say. Other than accept Teru’s hand.

“Hmm, I guess I wasn’t wrong after all.” Unbeknownst to them. They weren’t alone during this game. A certain headmaster had been paying attention to their every move.

71