Home Care: Anastasia
962 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting all by himself, Kouji was beginning to feel bad about the way he treated Teru. The girl only wanted to help, but suggesting that, of all things, sounded like a bad idea to him. Yet even he couldn’t deny why she said it in the first place, perhaps he really was being hypocritical as their tutor.

With all these thoughts running across his mind, there was never a time in his life, where he wanted Anastasia to show up so badly. As long as she didn’t bring over any of that horrendous home cooking, he would be fine in the health department.

When that girl showed up, he was going to also have to come up with an excuse for Teru. It wasn’t like he wanted to get her in trouble, then again, what would be the worst that could happen if Isako found out?

As he was pondering over that, the knocking came to his door. It looked like it was time for the last girl to show up and do her job. Knowing her, she probably had something that would really be over-the-top for something this simple. Especially since he was feeling great physically at this point.

“Hello!” Anastasia’s enthusiastic cheer came as he opened the door for her. That wasn’t the only thing she had to greet him with. Her outfit was enough to catch any man’s attention.

The girl wasn’t wearing her casual wear whenever she was out in public. No, this was a nurse’s outfit, more accurately, the type that girls wear for Halloween. Aside from the question as to how she got this, seeing as it’s September and no stores are selling it right now. Kouji couldn’t believe just how into the act she was for this.

“I am here to take care of the patient.” She said. “Um… Where is Teru?” Once she regained some composure after seeing him, Anastasia realized that he shouldn’t have been the one to answer the door.

“Oh, um… Something important came up with her family.” He came up with an excuse to bail the girl out. “It’s fine anyway, I’m feeling a lot better now.” Kouji said so, to get her to loosen up on the performance. However, Anastasia was having none of it.

“Oh nonsense, someone like you should be laying in bed, getting lots of rest.” She took him by the hand and dragged him inside. Despite his protests, Kouji didn’t make any attempts to actually stop her from placing him right where she wanted. He laid down in his futon, while she went to the kitchen.

“Um, you don’t have to cook anything.” The anxiety welled up in his body. “Yuma already got me plenty of food.” That disappointed Anastasia, it looked like she needed to step up her game.

“Then I will just get us some leftovers from the fridge.” She said, checking on what was inside. From Kouji’s point-of-view, he couldn’t believe just how naive this girl was. But this was completely done on purpose, unlike the last time this happened to him.

What was it that was occurring? Well, as stated before, she’s wearing a nurse’s costume designed for Halloween. Let’s just say that a lot of girls don’t wear them to look like the real deal. Instead of treating patients, it was more for treating the eye.

The short, tight, white skirt she had showed off a lot of legs. And of course, bending over gave that near view of her booty.

Kouji couldn’t help but oogle at the view. Compared with Isako, he felt a little less guilty about this. Seeing as there was no age difference between them. That said, she was still his friend, and he really didn’t want to fall into temptation. Himawari’s the girl that confessed to him, and even he might’ve returned some of those feelings.

“I guess we’ll just settle for some drinks for now.” She couldn’t decide on what to eat, so some juice seemed like a safe bet. Plus, they were nutrient rich, which was important for him to have, given his condition.

With drinks in both hands, she gave him one and sat besides him. While she didn’t want to continue to play around with exposing herself, it was kind of hard not to in this outfit. Sitting on the ground, with her knees pointed up, it made the skirt ride up a lot.

“Are you sure you should’ve been wearing this?” He was getting a little distracted by her. Everything about what she was wearing, was showing off just how well shaped her body is. “I’m not really that sick, but even if I was, I doubt this helps.”

“But it is fun?” She countered his point. “We are friends, so why only would we have to take everything so seriously?” He could only nod to that statement. “I know that you were very stressed when you saw your uncle.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry for the scare I gave you all.” He realized that his actions were very poor. Not only that, but he was also very disrespectful to the girls.

“Perhaps, you could try to make things better between the two of you?” That was direct, it certainly was quicker to the point, than when Teru tried beating around the bush. Because of that last conversation, he was more receptive to listening. She said the same things as the last girl, which only made him feel bad about it. To think that he treated Teru so different compared to Anastasia, and not just because of this.

“Maybe you might be right.” He said after she said her piece. Kouji had made up his mind before she uttered a single word about this, but it wasn’t going to be Anastasia that was going to be there for him. “But, I’ll worry about that later.”

Once they finished up that conversation, it was almost nighttime. Both of them figured that Isako was going to arrive to relieve Anastasia of her duty. That assumption was about to prove incorrect when his phone rang.

“Kouji, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to make it back.” She informed him. Something had come up, and she was going to have to spend an extra day out of town. Not really a problem for him, since he was certain that he didn’t need any babysitters anymore. Considering how this day went by, it wasn’t needed from the start.

“That’s okay, I’ll tell her.” He hung up on the phone, but when he went to tell Anastasia, the girl had a different idea.

“What? But you cannot just be on your own when you are sick.” Kouji knew that he could, but she wasn’t having it. “It cannot be helped, I will have to stay the night.”

“That sounds a bit silly.” He told her, rather unamused by this display. “How can you even sleep here, when you’ve got this getup?” For a moment, she didn’t have a response. To Kouji, that meant this conversation should be over. Unfortunately, it wasn’t.

“I have an idea.” Without bothering to listen to anything else he had to say about the matter, Anastasia left his house.

“…” Kouji sighed very deeply. She’s coming back, isn’t she?

33