Bunny Girl Yuma
636 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their eyes did not deceive them. It really was Yuma standing before them as a waitress. All while dressed up as a bunny girl.

“I thought that this was a maid cafe?” Anastasia asked.

That’s your problem with this?” Himawari responded unamused. “And what exactly is the deal with all this? You don’t work here.”

“...It’s a funny story.” They had to sit there a while to hear her slowly explain herself. Thankfully, the gist of it was pretty simple.

Someone who was supposed to be working this spot fell a bit ill so they were running short on people. Yuma made mention of her work as a maid and they asked if she could lend a hand. After a long delay, she couldn’t say no.

“You really shouldn’t let people take advantage of you like that.” Kouji said when she was done explaining. “Can’t just work for them for free when you don’t even know them.”

“Well… I am getting paid.” She produced the check from the only place one could keep that with an outfit like what she was wearing.

Speaking of this bunny girl outfit she was wearing. It was no surprise that the people running this spot took note of her. She was definite one that many men would certainly take a second look at. So they thought it would be good for business.

It also didn’t hurt that the girl she was replacing was just a little bit smaller than her. The suit hugged tightly around her body, outlining her thighs and hips quite perfectly, and her breasts appeared that they might nearly burst out. Yet, just enough that something like that wouldn’t happen.

“Anyway…” Yuma brought them back to their original goal. “You should all order… It seems that there are plenty that want me to serve them.”

“Right…” Kouji beckoned the rest to listen to her. It would be a shame to get her in trouble, so they got some drinks and Anastasia got some food.

Yummy.” The Russian girl said as she munched down her meal. “I am glad we stopped by here. Not only did we get some nice treats, but a friend was here too!”

I guess it ain’t that bad.” Teru quietly agreed as she took sips of her tea.

Agreed.” Himawari chimed in. “And when we leave, we should get Yuma out of here.” To her, that girl was being taken for a ride. This couldn’t stand in her view.

Yeah, I can’t tell if it’s annoying her, but a lot of guys seem very infatuated with her.” In fact, a fair bit of them really wanted to get to know her. Attempts to share contact information were made, but all were rejected by her. To Yuma, it wasn’t a big deal. Though Kouji wasn’t very appreciative of the sight.

So they they enjoyed their orders while sitting in the middle of this rather busy cafe setup. It wasn’t that large, but it could fit dozens of patrons. Of which there were even more that wanted a chance inside to enjoy the food, drink, and many pretty girls. It was a rather quick process for them, since there was a strict time limit to allow for more guests.

Now that everyone’s ready.” Himawari said. “Let’s get Yuma out of here.”

“Right.” Kouji agreed and went to the girl. “You don’t actually work for them, so is it all right if you leave with us?” He asked her. When the girl asked, the management was more than happy to let her go. Not only was she very helpful with her time despite the circumstances. Her presence gave them a lot more business than they were expecting because of her illustrious charming good looks.

They gave her back her clothes, so all Yuma had to do was get changed and return the outfit back to them before she was free to officially leave.

I’ll be… Right back.” She said, and left the area while he returned back to the group. Kouji believe that in no time, they’d all be on their merry way to find where Waa ended up. However, that belief would prove incorrect when he received a text from the girl he just separated from. She asked for his help, so quietly he excused himself to the bathrooms, which is where she was.

What’s wrong?” He asked as they stood in a private spot just outside the restrooms. She was still wearing her bunny girl costume.

I didn’t want to say it there.” She admitted to him the truth. “But I can’t… Get out of this costume.” That was something she already knew before walking away. Surely, she could’ve asked one of the employees to help her...

But that would be missing a pretty good opportunity. “It’s… Very tight, and the zipper is hard to get to.” She pointed towards her backside to indicate it’s supposed location.

You want me to help you out?” He asked. This seemed a bit odd of a request. Kouji would’ve thought that getting one of the other girls would be more appropriate. Since he was already here, might as well help instead of wasting time.

“Yes… Just to get it loose. Then I’ll get myself changed in the bathroom.” She certainly wouldn’t want to get naked out here where anyone could see them. That would be much further than Yuma would ever desire. The girl turned around to face the wall to allow him a chance at her zipper.

He scanned along her back and… Couldn’t see the zipper she was talking about. “Um, where did you say it was again?”

It should be somewhere up here.” She pointed to her neck. I think there’s something that hides it for… Appearance's sake.”

I see…” He flicked up a little bit of fabric that revealed his target. This should be easy, at least that’s what he was hoping. However, that turned out to not be the case as the zip wouldn’t budge.

They had to pull hard to get it on for me.” This outfit really was a little too small for her. “Maybe it… Got a little jammed?”

Maybe. Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll get it loose in no time.” He continued his attempts, which were a lot harder than he was expecting.

What if I… Do this?” She bent over forward towards the wall she was facing.

Yeah, that helps a lot.” He was grateful that she was trying to make it easier for him. However, as he pulled standing behind her like this. Well, one can quite clearly see the connection of his crotch up to her butt covered with only the thin fabric of a bunny girl costume. Plenty of boys would love to be in this position with a girl that had a backside as Yuma’s.

Someone could get the wrong idea with this. That someone being Anastasia who felt the need to relieve herself after a nice meal.

E-eh?” Anastasia yelped out as she walked towards the bathrooms.

Oh, hey.” Kouji greeted her like it was nothing.

It’s nice that you’re here…” Yuma followed it up by asking for some help from their unexpected guest.

H-help?” She responded uneasily. “With that?”

“Well, Yuma’s stuck in this costume. So I’m trying to get her undressed.” Kouji answered, then turned to look at the bunny girl. That was when he realized this rather compromising position he was in. This was quite a blunder for him. “Oh, um, this isn’t what it looks like.” The boy was in a panic as he jumped backwards away from Yuma.

Hmm?” Yuma stood straight up, confused by their behavior. “What’s wrong? I just need help being undressed.”

Oh, um, well.” Anastasia was uncharacteristically at a lost for words. “I did not mean to interrupt you two…” She got red in the face. Her body was on fire from the thought of the activity she believed they were engaging in. “I just want to say, that maybe… This might be… A little too public…” Her voice trailed off as she unsteadily spoke.

N-no, that’s what’s going on here.” Kouji tried to explain it to her. He walked up to her to try and convince the girl. She got a little worried, as she walked back into a wall. “I just trying to get her clothes off, I mean…” Of course, saying it like that didn’t help his case. “Her zipper, it’s stuck. So I was trying to get it off for her.”

I did ask him to do that.” Yuma followed it up. While she might’ve preferred to continue being alone, it wasn’t a big deal if someone they knew walked in. “Before you leave… Perhaps you can help me out of this costume?”

So brazen…” Anastasia replied, to which Kouji knew she still had a major misunderstanding.

No, it’s nothing like that.” He tried his best to persuade her. “I’m just helping her so she can change her clothes. We’re not doing anything inappropriate.”

“…” She didn’t say anything for a long while. This was quite a rather sticky situation for all of them. There was only one response to avoid the necessary conversation. Even if she didn’t agree with it. “Okay, I believe you.”

Oh good…” He breathed a sigh of relief from her response.

***

After Yuma got changed back to her regular clothes, the trio returned back to the cafe to return the outfit.

That took a while.” Himawari commented when she saw all of them together. “I hope it wasn’t too busy.”

It was fine.” Anastasia responded in quick fashion. The girl wanted to forget about what she witnessed as soon as possible. That wasn’t something she’d want to ever have happen again. “If you are ready, then we should get going.”

Fine by me.” Teru tossed her drink away. “Maybe we should go find Waa since most of us are together now.”

“Heh, let’s.” Himawari took a bit of joy that Waa was the last girl to be found by Kouji. That served her right for coming up with this lame game. This girl was going to make sure to mock her as much as she could when they reunited.

And so they all left the cafe to go on the search for Waa. But how would one find a small girl in this large convention?

 

This had a much shorter sequence for the Anastasia part. I hope this is a little more satisfactory for the readers. Also, this note is for anyone that never read the original so they aren't confused about why the comments are why they are.

27