Missed Opportunity
375 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Didn’t realize that you were having everyone over.” Yokakura commented as he let the pair inside.

“I didn’t either.” Kouji responded as he glared at the two walking up to him. “I’m sure the two of you know what he means by that.”

“It’d be a surprise if they weren’t here too.” Himawari replied as she plopped down a bag onto the counter. “I understand how they feel.” She whispered under her breath to not allow the older man to listen in.

“Well, like I said.” His uncle laughed at this silly situation. “They’re free to stay whenever they like. But aren’t they the rich ones? Surely it’d be funner if they weren’t cramped in your small room.”

“Just makes things more cozy in my eyes.” Waa answered while taking a closer look over the meal being prepared. “That’s looking pretty good. Hope we get some of it too.” She was different from the rest of the girls. That being her lack of a bag carrying any other clothes.

“I’ll make some extra, just in case.” He sarcastically said back to her. This dinner was supposed to be originally for the four that were already here.

“Since everyone’s coming. When’s Anastasia supposed to arrive?” Yokakura asked the one question none of them wanted to answer truthfully.

“She… Couldn’t make it.” Himawari was the one to come up with an excuse. “I don’t know if you’ve heard the news, but her family’s come over to town.” It was true, even if they left out the important bit of why they were here.

“Right, I almost forgot she’s not from around here.” Since it seemed reasonable, it was easy to fool him. “It’s nice to see family. You should enjoy them while you can.” Either way, since they were all here. He informed them that they were free to enjoy dinner in Kouji’s room together. It was a friend group he didn’t want to interfere with much. To him, there had to be one girl his nephew had a crush on. Of course, their little romance circle was much more far reaching than he could’ve imagined.

***

“So, looks like we all share the same mind.” Waa commented as they sat around eating from their bowls. “Yuma I get, but it still surprises me that Teru’s boy crazy too.”

“I’m not boy crazy.” She replied, trying to keep her head down into her bowl. The girl was so excited with the prospect of sharing a private night with Kouji. Now that high was gone with the disappointing arrival of everyone else. “It’s nothing special. I tried to cheer him up back with the whole Himawari break up.”

“It’d be nicer if you guys didn’t bring that up again.” Himawari kept her proper posture and manners while eating in the privacy of this room.

“Man, and you were real mad at him.” Waa laughed. “And for what? To just agree to share him anyway?”

“Yeah, it’s funny that you accepted it.” He said. “Honestly, I thought you were just going to reject me again.”

“I considered the options, and simply believed it to be the best for all of us.” She had felt the same way as him. Her heart would’ve felt pain even if she had won the competition because it would’ve hurt the others.

“Thank you... for the meal.” Yuma said as they finished up their bowls. “Perhaps… I’ll make everyone… Breakfast.” Compared to what they got from Kouji, her food would be magnificent. So there wasn’t a single objection from any of them.

“Looks like you two already got ready for bed.” Waa said as she got up from her seat. “Guess me and Himawari got to do the same thing now.” Just like with Yuma before them, the two were going to be changing in his room. While the boy could easily see them doing so.

Teru was rather distraught that they all thought of this instead of her. There was no way she could come up with a way to show herself in just underwear to him now. It would be too obvious why she was doing it if she just got up and dropped her pants. However, that wasn’t her only problem. Her heart got heavy thinking about revealing such an intimate part of her to him. Even if they were dating, it was just too much for her to be so bold. Was it wrong to still be so embarrassed about such a concept, she thought to herself.

She wasn’t the only one with apprehension to the thought. Himawari hesitated a bit right before she pulled up her dress over her head. While she had already shown him her panties, that was it. Her top was new, and there was a moment of doubt as she pulled it up to reveal her indecency.

“Naughty girl.” Waa commented as they all saw her lingerie. “Guess someone was thinking of doing more than just cuddling.” Again with that language, Teru thought. How much further could one go than cuddling? Was she referring to revealing more bare skin to him?

“Shut up...” Waa words made Himawari feel self conscious. Now without any clothes on, she instinctively covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. Even though no nude bits were visible anyway. Still, her attempts at hiding herself was futile to Kouji’s eyes. His mind absorbed her near nude image and copied it right to his brain. Her nice and curvy body, starting from her supple boobs and ample booty. When he had some private time away from everyone, he knew exactly what he would be indulging in.

“Nothing wrong with it in my book.” Waa undid her short’s button, allowing it to drop down to the floor. Then she went and kicked it out of the way, with her shirt being tossed right over it. “Well, I’m ready.”

“What? But you didn’t put anything on.” Teru was befuddled by this. Why would Waa continue to walk around in nothing but her underwear while in his room.

“I guess she never told you girls, but Waa sleeps like that.” He remembered all the way back to when they were hardly friends. When he woke her up from bed was when he learned of that truth.

“And if I didn’t care when I hated you, then I surely don’t care now.” She added on, which was a lie. On the inside, Waa was freaking out. It was unfathomable how she felt normal back then, yet now she was worried. What happened? How did this girl become so self-conscious of him being able to get such a close look at her bare skin? “Anyway, let’s have some fun now.”

22