|Author’s Note: The good and the bad|
361 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello. Tblew here. 

So, I got some bad news and some good news.

First, the bad; I will no longer be updating this story. After taking a long break, coming back to this story in its current state has been a great struggle. For a while now I have not been happy about the direction I took things as I continued to write on TEVR. There has been a lot of filler when this story really can't afford to have too much without it becoming monstrously wordy. I wrote chapters when I really wasn't ready to write them, or even worse when I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted to happen and I think this shows a lot as the story progresses. 

On top of that, looking back, I realize there are simply a lot of scenes that I just hadn't written into the story in Vol.1 and Vol.2 that really needed to be there for this story to be as fleshed out as I originally envisioned it. I thought about simply adding those scenes in later, or as side stories, but then things would be very rushed in a lot of places and the overall story quality would plummet even further.

So, I decided to stop aiding fuel to the fire and to start back from the beginning. 

Kind of.

You see, there are still quite a few parts of TEVR that I have written that I am happy about. So, it won't all be thrown out. But there are more parts that I am not happy about than there are that I am, hence why I finally decided to throw in the towel and start building a new improved story from the scraps of the old one. 

Now, onto the good news.

TEVR will be back next year in 2024.

The hope (goal) is to remove most of TEVR's major plot holes, time skips, filler, grammar errors, and poor character development. Along with creating character art, world maps, and a new cover.

There is a lot I want to do and because of that, I can't give an exact date when TEVR will return next year right now. But, I will re-launch my TEVR Patreon for anyone who wishes to view the behind-the-scenes progress and get early access to the new chapters, character art, and world maps, before I post them on Scribble Hub and Royal Roads.

Updates will be slow starting out. I don't want to focus on keeping up with a schedule like I did the last go around. I want to focus on quality rather than quantity, so please be patient. I promise it will be worth it. 

Also, I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has read and supported TEVR thus far! I know things have been really rough with the year-long hiatus, and sporadic updates but it's because of you all that I really wanted to sit down and spend the time polishing and refining this story!

Thanks again! And until next time!

For future updates, please visit this link!

7