Chapter 11: Meg!
66 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of gentle music rang through the bar. 

Jessica sat down in front of a table in the corner. She was dressed in a strangely seductive way. Her shoes? Heels. Her black dress revealed large pieces of her skin. Her cheeks shined under the dim light. 

It has been two days since the fallout between Jessica and the Winchesters. After the lash out, Jessica packed up, walked down to the front desk, paid for the damage, and then left. 

She left a note for the Winchesters telling them not to follow her. She wasn’t being abducted by a Demon or anything. She just needed some time off. Judging from the fact that they didn't contact her, she was happy to say they have moved onto other businesses.

Meanwhile, Jessica was on a mission of her own. 

How did that involve dressing like a hooker in a bar? Wait and find out. 

Jessica could already sense quite a few men looking at her with hungry eyes. She kept a straight face while complaining to Killian. 

“I swear there is more than one person mentally raping me right now.” 

“And you thought this idea would be fun.” 

“I thought. Past tense.” 

Suddenly, footsteps approached from the side, and Jessica looked up to see a woman with short, blonde hair and pretty cheeks walking up to her. 

A spark ignited in Jessica’s eyes. 

Now, it was Killian doing the talking. 

“I take it you are not the thing making women disappear around here.” 

The woman sat down in front of Killian. A confused look on her face.

“Do your thing,” Killian sighed. “I know you Demons get a kick out of it.” 

The confused look disappeared, and the woman’s eyes turned black. 

Killian sat back in his seat and sipped the drink. Finally, the Demon started. 

“Hello, Killian. My name is Meg.” 

“Hello Meg,” Killian replied impatiently. “what message does Azazel want to relay? In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a bit busy here.” 

“Yes.” Meg gave it a sweet mocking grin. “Trying to investigate the four women that disappeared in this bar across the past two weeks, I assume. Such a noble task. But you got one thing wrong. Father didn't send me.”

“Oh. I didn't know there are families among Demons.” Killian shrugged. He didn't seem to have a care in the world. “Am I supposed to be surprised?”

Meg stared at Killian and frowned for two seconds before a disappointed look climbed its way onto her face. 

“You know, Killian, when I heard father talk about you, I had high expectations. I have never seen him so angry before. He had to kill three subordinates before he could calm down enough for any of us to approach him. And guess what he said about you? A lot of undermining things, but more importantly, he called you an entity strong enough to make him feel fear.”

“How flattering.” 

“But you, you are a disappointment, Killian.” Meg smirked. “A swine has more spirit than you.” 

Killian suddenly stared into Meg’s eyes. His eyes turned red, and Meg felt like the whole world has turned against her. It was as if with one wrong move, she would be obliterated. Just the sheer pressure made her feel on the edge of utter destruction. Not sent back to hell. Destruction. 

Instead of fighting back or fleeing, she smiled. 

“That’s what I’m talking about.” 

Killian’s eyes returned to normal. Meg licked the blood in her mouth and swallowed it.

“I am here to warn you, Killian. My father has been attempting to undermine the value of your meat suit before the Winchesters. A Demon, under my father’s orders, took part in a case the Winchesters were sent to investigate. Before he was sent back to Hell, he gave the brothers a hint.” 

“Oh. What was the hint?”

“‘Your girlfriend is not who she claims to be.’ I’d say that’s enough for the brothers to suspect you.”

“Should I say thank you?”

“If you want to, but I would like something more in return for this piece of information.” 

A sweet smile climbed onto Meg’s face. 

“What is it?”

“Your favor.” 

Killian tilted his head in anticipation.

“What do you mean?” 

Meg sat back to make herself more comfortable. Demons, having suffered the flames of Hell, especially enjoyed the comforts of the material world. She licked her lips before making a decision. 

“A second.” She turned around at a waiter. “Give me a bottle of whatever she’s having!” She pointed at someone from another table. 

Killian observed quietly as Meg turned back and continued.

“Now, my father and I have very different opinions about you. My father thinks you are no more than a mindless brute whose only tool is force. He thinks you are an unreliable factor, and he wants to weaken you. Exposing you in front of the Winchesters is just one of his many methods. Eventually, when the world is ours, he has no intention of upholding his end of the deal. He will kill you the first chance he gets.” 

Killian didn't say a word. 

A waiter walked up and served Meg a drink. Meg returned a sweet smile. For a moment, she looked like a sweet village girl. 

“But you already knew it, didn't you Killian? Your plan, the real one, never required the Demon army to serve under you. You’re not even afraid we will overpower you. That begs the question.”

“What the hell is your plan?” 

Killian smirked. 

“What do you expect me to do? Spill everything to a random Demon?”

“I didn't expect you to.” Meg suddenly leaned forward. Her nose almost touching Killian’s cheeks. They were so intimate that when Meg spoke, her sweet breathe flowed right into Killian’s nose. “But here’s the thing, Killian. Unlike my father, I don’t want to be your enemy. On the contrary, I want to be your friend.”

Killian stared at Meg’s beautiful eyes. 

“And why’s that?”

“Because you treat your friends really well.” Meg tilted her head. “Jessica Moore is just a human being who holds no real value. If you really wanted to use her to get close to the Winchesters, you wouldn’t be here right now, alone. In fact, even now, you’re willing to stick with her and play her little games. So, if you are willing to do that for a human, then what will you do for a Demon?”

Suddenly, she leaned forward and kissed Killian in the mouth for a full three seconds. Killian didn't resist. He simply sat there as Meg finished. 

If it was a guy doing this, even a Demon, Killian would make him wish he was never born, but Meg...well, what could he say? He hasn’t touched a woman in years, and Meg was really beautiful. 

As several people around the bar whistled and cheered, Meg finally pulled away. 

“You are a compassionate person, Killian, and in a relationship, I prefer to be the only one doing the backstabbing.” 

Meg stood up and walked away. Killian waited for a full ten seconds before letting out a small smile and licking his lips. 

That felt really good. 


Jessica’s eyes flashed again as the control of the body was returned to its rightful owner. In fact, she didn't even know Killian took her body for a kiss minutes ago. 

“We really need to come up with a better plan to catch this guy. Fishing just isn’t the best way.” Jessica frowned. 

“Funny you said that.” Killian said quietly. “The guy on the right. The one sitting alone.” 

“He’s the guy?”

“Probably. I can sense his hostility and...I think that’s lust. Let’s go.”

Jessica slowly finished the drink and stood up. She walked right for the door and into a dark alley.

Footsteps followed her. 

“Ok. This is the part where you pick up your pace…” It took Killian a while to realize Jessica didn't quite know how to look scared. That was the case with Brady, and that was still the case now. 

Jessica picked up her pace. 

It was when she reached the middle of the alley that Jessica felt someone coming back from behind and jamming something into her neck. The first part was all fine, but there was an issue with the second one. . 

“What the…” The attacker looked down and frowned. The syringe he was holding no longer had its needle left. 

Jessica snapped around and punched the man in the chest, sending him falling to the ground. He struggled to get up, but she stepped a foot on his chest and held him in place. Metal heels dug into human flesh. 

“You see,” She whispered. “this is the part where you transform.” 

“What?” 

Jessica’s eyes sparked. Killian knelt down and grabbed onto the man by the throat. A web of red energy wiped through the attacker.

“He’s human.” 

He stood back up and gave the body back to Jessica. 

“Pity.” Jessica grabbed onto the man by the neck and held him up against the wall. He kicked Jessica in the chest a few times, but all the kicks were deflected by spots of crimson. 

“A human killer, huh? Not what I was expecting. Ah well, guess I’ll have to settle with you for now.” She held him higher. “Four other girls were missing in the past two weeks. What did you do to them?” 

Realizing he couldn’t break free by force, the man tried another approach. 

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to kill me.” 

Jessica smirked. 

“Depends on what you did. Otherwise, the most I can promise you is a quick death.” 

“Then I’m not talking.” The man suddenly smiled. “Let me tell you something. The four girls? They’re still alive, for now. Kill me, and they will starve to death. Ooof...that’s a terrible way to go down.”

Jessica sighed. “You really don’t want to be doing this.”

“Yeah?” But the man thought he found her weakness. “Why not?”

“Because...never mind.” Jessica closed her eyes. “Kil, do what you must.” 

“Gladly.” 


“They’re in the basement! Over there! Here’s the key!”

Killian snapped his finger, and the man’s brain dissolved within its skulls. 

“You know, if someone looks at this without the proper context, they’ll think you’re the villain or something,” Jessica commented as she got her body back. 

Sometimes, tight lips were rewarded, but in most cases, tight lips only meant a while more until the inevitable conclusion. For the unfortunate soul who tried to make Jessica a victim, ‘a while’ meant 60 seconds. 

For 60 seconds, Killian reached into the man’s bodies and fried his flesh and skin piece by piece. His power could kill Angels and Demons alike. Causing a mere mortal immense pain while not killing him was no difficulty. 

Killian had his morals. Lying to Jessica? Killing an innocent? That made him feel guilty. But torturing a kidnapper who preyed on the week? Nah. 

The process took 60 seconds not because the man was that tough, but because Killian forgot to take off the gag he stuck in his mouth to keep him from screaming. 

“You wanna me to answer your question? Let me open my mouth you dumbass!” That was the man’s first sentence after being able to talk. Thankfully, before Killian could gag him again, he told him where he kept his victims. What did Killian have to give in return? Just giving him a quick death. 

Jessica wasn’t normally fine with torture, but she was willing to make an exception with the man. She knew all too well what could be down to these four women. From how the man attacked her, she knew his methods were brutal. Killing him quickly was giving him an easy way out. 

Jessica walked into the room with the key. She went through two more doors before finding herself facing four cages. 

One woman in each cage. 

“Damn it!” Jessica cursed. 

The four women were laying on the cold ground motionlessly. Jessica quickly ran to one of the cages. Her face turned red in fury as she saw the state the woman was in. 

Her body was bare. She had a wound at her lower stomach that was never treated or had the proper chance to heal. She was on the brink of death. Her lower body was covered in dirt and feces. 

Sensing Jessica, her eyes opened slightly. Her mouth opened, but no word came out. 

“I’ll get you outta here,” Jessica whispered. “Kil, what’s wrong with her?”

Killian did a quick scan. 

“Aside from malnutrition and loss of blood, she’s missing a kidney. My best guess? Organ trafficer. I don’t sense anyone else in the basement. The kidnapper must be working alone.” 

“Damn it! I would have a field day with whoever is also in on this!” Jessica knelt down beside the woman, ignoring the foul smell. “How do I save her?” 

“You can’t, but I can.” 

“Ok, do it.” 

Killian rested his hand over the woman’s open wound. His eyes sparkled. Suddenly, the woman started screaming. Red energy poured into her body from that open wound. Once they were inside, they started twisting and turning before settling with a single form. 

They replaced the woman’s missing kidney. 

Several streams of red energy mimicked the blood vessels and stomach tubes and connected the materialized kidney to the rest of the woman’s body. Killian gave a final touch to cover the wound in a layer of red that took the form of innocent human skin.  

The woman’s eyes snapped open. All seemed well, except for one thing. Her pupils were bright red. 

“Grrrr…”

A screech escaped the woman’s mouth as a red shockwave suddenly exploded from her body, cleansing whatever filth that was attached to her body. She stood up and snapped to Killian. She didn't know the blonde girl, but she felt a familiar feeling from the stranger that lowered her guard.

Killian spoke quietly. 

“Here’s the deal. You have two choices. First choice, I take back the power I just gave you and send you back to your family. You will spend the rest of your life with just one kidney. You will remember me, but if you tell anyone about me, I will hunt you down.” 

“Second choice. I leave this power inside you. You have felt it in action. You know how mighty it makes you. With this power, you will be protected from most dangers in this world. If you face a kidnapper again, you will be the one doing the beating.” 

“In exchange, you will do my biddings. You can return to your friends and families and keep living a normal life, but when I give you an order, you don’t get to refuse.”

“I’m not going to hide it. Even with the second choice, I will have total dominion over you. I can ignite the energy inside you and kill you in an instant. In other words, your life will be under my will. You will just have to trust me not to hurt you.”  

“Your choice.” 

The woman froze there in confusion. It was pretty hard to transition from laying down on the freezing ground, waiting for the sweet touch of a reaper, and being called to work for a mysterious woman who had superpowers to hand around. 

Killian didn't push it. He went to the other three cages and did the same thing to those three women. Some of them were in a worse situation than the first woman. They had multiple organs missing. By the time Killian was done, even he was in sweats. 

He couldn’t just give away unlimited powers to everyone. Do this a few more times before he could get some rest and he would be sucked dry. 

Finally, the four women reached the same conclusion. After what was done to them, all the pain and suffering and disgrace, they could never return to a normal life. 

“We want the second choice.”

“Very well.” Killian grinned. “Welcome to the Crimson Net.” 

 

2