Chapter 1. Welcome to Nya Tribe, Master!
3.7k 16 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris felt a very pleasant and warm feeling though his whole existence. It manifested from inside out, as if something divine was born from the deepest parts of his soul. 

When his mind became clear, he could see his body appearing surrounded by bright light. No, rather than being surrounded, his body was the light itself. Then, it started to shape into his human form. 

When the transformation was complete, he examined his surroundings. What he found shocked him deeply. He stood at the top of the golden step pyramid, ornamented with all sorts of beautiful plants. It was some sort of altar. Right before him, a beautiful woman in her early twenties knelt on one knee, wearing something that seemed to be ritual clothes of a priest from ancient Egypt. Under the pyramid, tens of people were prostrated, as if worshipping their deity. 

"Welcome to our humble Nya Clan, Master." 

The woman stood up and looked him directly in the eyes. Her voice was sweet and affectionate, as if she talked to her long lost lover. 

"You made me wait for so long, Chris. Are you ready to take responsibility?"

Now what he has some time to think, Chris, with surprise, found out that none of those people was human. Each of them did have cat-ears at the top of their head, vertical pupils of various colors, and fluffy tails. Moreover, some of those people, including the strange woman, felt strangely familiar. 

"Is everything alright, Master? Could it be you feel dizzy after the summon? Could it be you don't recognize us?" 

The last question she asked in a sad and pitiful tone, almost as if she was hurt just from assuming that it was the case. At the same time, she approached Chris and gently hugged him, the softness of her plentiful chest making him actually dizzy as she guessed. 

"Everyone, charge! It seems Melissa wants to get Lord Chris all for herself, would we allow it?!"

"Of course, no!"

"Of course, no!"

"Of course, no!"

Just when he wanted to ask this girl to explain to him what is going on, people from below the pyramid yelled and then swarmed the altar. 

Melissa, this name sure is familiar, even nostalgic... Could it be, she is... no ,no, no! No way. No way!

One crazy idea appeared in his mind right before Chris was swallowed by the wave of softness, fluffiness, and love in the form of tens of catpeople. 

 

p.s. I decided to delete the story (temporarily or not) to check how good Kindle Unlimited is for increasing sales. In any case, anyone who wanted to had already read it. Or can spare 1$ to buy the first book. :)

86