I didn’t Die! … Mostly!
554 10 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hello! I'm not Dead!

\o\ HURRHA! /o/

You're probably asking yourself, "OSA, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Life, life happened. You can read more about it HERE

But to summarize, the Hospital I was working for decided their best use of me was to give me 12-14 hour, seeming totally random shifts, and continuously swap me into different departments as needed.

It was literally Killing me, and even trying to focus on the one novel that didn't need much rework (Weapons Platform) was a totally no go.

I barely manged to get half a dozen chapters out before I just couldn't write anymore.

For that, all I can do is apologize to the Readers of all my novels and say, I'm sorry about the trouble.

But with every bad News comes some Good News too!

I Quit! 

"Wait Osa, how is that good news?!"

Well, Like I mentioned, the Job was killing me. I just couldn't do it anymore.

So instead, I've decided to try my hand at Writing full time. Yaaaaaaa! /o/

But don't get to excited yet, because that comes with some stipulations.

 

First, I'm sad to say, that "Parasite King" in its current form is being Mothballed. QAQ
WAIT ! DON"T KILL ME! THIS IS A GOOD THING! I PROMISE! 

While I enjoyed Writing Parasite King, it had some major issues that contributed to the problem.

So instead, my Plan is to totally Rework it from the group up. Much of it will remain the same, but much of it wont as well.
I hope to use this chance to plug some wholes and patch storylines that didn't really turn out how I wanted.

With all that being said, I should say that this will be a slow process, as right now I'm focusing on establishing myself with Alpha Strike - An Interstellar Weapon Platform's take on Cultivation [Progression Sci-fi/Cultivation]

Both to prove to YOU as readers AND myself as a Writer, that I can really follow through with this and make something great.

I'll be working on it slowly when I have time, but as of right now, the Rework for Parasite King has no expected date or schedule. 

 

Again, all I can do is ask for your Forgiveness and understanding, while encouraging you to take a look at my other novel, and help support my Writing with the knowledge that a new Parasite King  WILL rise from these ashes.

 

Thanks again and good luck there, May we meet again soon, bit it in Alpha's story, or when Jonah finally rejoins us.

 

[This is the Rewrite for my previous novel - The story of how a Cultivation Universe was Conquered by an Interstellar Weapons Platform Enjoy!"]

[​IMG]
SYNOPSIS
===============​

(WARNING! - The Author is not responsible for any actions, words, memetic hazards used by, or impressionable youths corrupted by, the MC.)

Meet ALPHA-555-12-4412; an unstable, unpredictable, and possibly insane Sapient AI of dubious morals with a love for everything that goes "Boom!".

All qualities that make him perfect as the "Spearhead" for the technologically advanced Third Galactic Federation of Sapients' and its "Galactic Unification Project". When you need a rebellion quelled, or a new species subjugated, you call in an Alpha Strike!

But when Alpha finds himself trapped in a world filled with reality-warping magics and thousand-year-old Cultivators, He quickly learns he might be out of his depths for once.

And like any good fish out of water, he adapts the best he knows how; by giving the fish a pair of sick robot legs and equipping it with a battleship-rated intercontinental Railgun!

Soon all the Worlds of the Grand Firmament will learn; He's not trapped inside with them; they're trapped in here with Him.

===============

Reader's Warning! - Side-effects of this story may include, but are not limited to, [Insomnia], [PTSD], [Anasaphilia], [Cachinnation induced asphyxiation], [Paranoia that you're being constantly watched by an Omnipresent interstellar intelligence of dubious origins] (you are), and [Totally rational, AI-centric, Technophobia].

By reading the first word of this Synopsis, you have given your legally binding agreement to absolve the Third Galactic Federation of Sapients and all associated parties from any and all damages caused as a result of this story in the past, present, future, and outside of time or causal reality.

[Non-Causal Reality damages may be eligible for review.]

[For details, see section - ̴̠̑̀͋̕.̵̲͚͉͓̐̔͐γ̴͙̙͓̺̿͌̚b̷͎̌̏̆̕ǫ̴̛̬̞͍͚̑̍d̵̮̭̭́̈́̋ ̵̘̣̗͙͝ɿ̸̡̦͚̜͊̈́̋̕ὐ̷̛͎̺̰̯̟̈́ö̵̤͚́͑̽γ̵̧̝͐̈ ̸͙͍͚͛͌͝b̴̮̽n̷̨̏̄̂͘͝i̵͍̙͒̓ʇ̴̠̅̚ ̵̛̗̩̝̘̅̇̏͝ͅɿ̸̥̼̞̈́͊̇͒͠ɘ̷̧̨͂̆̉v̶̖̭̈ɘ̸͖̾͂ń̷̥̟͝ ̵͇̱̊́͠l̴͖̾̈͑͒̒l̴̲̦̮̂̈́͗̎͝ͅ'̴̛̱̍͑͘γ̴̥̝̼̞̈́͐̆͠ɘ̶̥̈̑̆̕ʜ̷̰̒̐͝T̵̼̐ ̵̹͐.̶̹͓̆̎ϱ̷̧̤̀̚n̵͔̼͋į̴̟̥͍͂͜b̸̛̩̲̥̭̪̍͌b̴̥͙̈̎̐́̚i̵̛̲͎͔͋͊ʞ̵̛̩̞̜̥̀́͘͜ ̷̛͉̓Ɉ̵̰̞̉̀̂ƨ̶̧̰͖̈υ̸̧͕͚͝Ⴑ̸̭̄̂ ]

7