Prologue
73 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________________ 


...
...
...

In a dimmed room, a boy sitting at the corner with his head held down and tears coming out of his eyes.

Hearing on what's on the outside of the room, in the living room, two individuals are screaming.

"YOU'VE ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU LIKE! YOU DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT ME AND MY SON!" the mother yelled.

"Honey, look I can expla-" the father replied.

"Explain what? The numerous flirty conversations about you and this fucking Amanda?" the mother interruptedly said.

"You are always like this. Pretending that you'll go for 'work' but in reality you go to your bitch and fucking make out. You don't give time with us now" with tears flowing out of her eyes.

The father tried to go closer to the mother.
"But...Emily-"

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING COME CLOSE TO ME!" as Emily pushed the father away.

"Listen. I made a terrible mistake. Please forgive me!"  he pleads on his knees.

"I've had enough of it Sam! I'm gonna take our son with me and move out to another place!" 

"NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME EMILY! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!" 

"No. After what you've done? You'd think I will forgive you?"

"PLEASE EMILY! PLEASE" he tried to hug Emily.

But Emily struggles.
"Let go of me!" and as soon Emily escaped, she rushed upstairs into their quarters.

"EMILY! I CAN'T LET YOU TWO GET AWAY!" Sam screamed as he threatened Emily and rushed upstairs to get a hold of her.

Emily is now on their quarters and she locked the door just as when Sam could enter and started bang hardly the door.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY EMILY! YOU WON'T GET AWAY!" as Sam screeches the lock.

Emily is now panicking and hurriedly get the 9mm Glock 17 on the safe to protect herself.

As Emily loads a magazine, the lock is destroyed and Sam rushed into Emily.

"EMILYY!"

Frightened, Emily pointed the gun onto Sam and pulled the trigger.

BANG! BANG!

After seconds, blood spilled into Sam's shirt and then collapsed.

Emily is now in deep shock, not knowing what to do next, in front of the dead husband that she shot at, she stumbled onto her knees and cried.

Little did they know, the boy sitting at the corner heard everything until the end and started crying also.

...
...
...

Minutes had passed, police came into Emily's house to investigate after a neighbor reported hearing gunshots coming from inside.

Police identified Emily as the suspect for killing Sam and arrested her. 

As Emily is handcuffed, Emily asked the officer to talk with her son quickly. The officer agreed.

"James, my son." with tears flowing out on her eyes.

"Be a good boy okay? I know you'll be a strong, dependable man someday unlike your father."

"Promise me okay? I love you James."

"I love you too mom!" James cryingly replied.

As soon as he said goodbye to his mom, the officer lead Emily into the police car and drove away. 

...
...
...

Months have passed. James is now living with his aunt - Bianca, who took care of him since the arrest of his mom.

James is also now in middle school with his new parent backing him up. But at school, his classmates don't even want to make friends with him because of how his mother was a killer. They even harass and bully James when on breaks and after the class ended.

Because of this, depression and anxiety quickly grew up into James.

He often now shut himself in his room and not wanting to go to school.

Bianca, realizing he's get harassed and ignored, gave James some advice and understanding.

Still doubting himself, he followed Bianca's advice and continued studying and face his fears.

...
...
...

Gradually, James' depression and anxiety lessens as he now graduates and goes to high school.

His school life is now better than the previous one and even made some friends along the way.

One day, he confessed to his crush and accepts it. They're now a couple.

They'd move out on dates occasionally, hang out with some other friends, go out on movies etc.

Until James realized that he had been fooled by her. He found out that she is using James for the money and even got another boyfriend besides James.

This made James deeply broken-hearted.

What's worst is that his friends even hated James for the accusation that he raped his girlfriend which it is all made up by his girlfriend in order to remove him on the way.

The depression and anxiety that previously lessened quickly grew up again into James. It became a trauma.

Because of that, James had it enough. He decided not to show up again outside of the house and became a real shut-in person.

James spends most of his time now browsing and playing computer games, not minding his own health and lifestyle.

After countless tries of convincing, the worried aunt Bianca can't help it but to take care of him now on distance.

.........

Months again had passed. Its midnight and James turned off his PC to sleep but then...

"Aarrghh!" as James cried in pain.

A blurry memory quickly began to picture inside James' head causing him a tremendous headache.

"Wha- what is..this?"

( a hazy, sunset scene on the edge of a cliff, with a bench beside a clock, on a shore with an unknown short-haired woman in a pea coat, standing on the edge, facing the sea, pictures inside James' mind )

"Who is this woman? Do I know her? Aarrgh!"

( James can't see the woman's face because his POV is on the back of the woman. )

"Wh- why is this happening? Arrgh! Please stop!" as headaches continue to rush inside James' head.

( as James keeps viewing the scene, the woman gradually turns around facing James' POV and as the woman's face is faced towards him, he's shocked to see that she has no eyes and nose. Only the mouth is showing )

"What?! Wh-who are you?"

( the unknown woman then smiled and said: )

"Y o u ' r e b a c k ."

Just as she finished, a tremendous headache pierces into James that made him unconscious and fell to the floor.

.........

"Urggh. What...what the hell happened?" James confusedly asked as he get up on the floor.

Looking at his clock, two hours just passed since he collapsed.

"Am I dreaming? What kind of shit was that?"

Just as when he stood up and do anything, another headache rushes into James.

"Arrgh come on! Not again!"

But the headache James now experiencing is much more painless than the previous one.

After seconds, James starts to hear weird texts and informations.

"Huh? What is it again this time?"

"Arrgh! I keep....hearing.....this....fucking numbers and words!"

Followed was even more complicated words and formulas.

"Urrghh!Ma-make it stop! Arghhh! *pant* *pant * "

"Qua-quantization? Plancks? String The-theory? Ugarrghh!"

With the countless informations and formulas coming all together inside James' head, it starts to overwhelm him that he loses bearing and starts murmuring formulas without knowing.

"Arrghh...Ph- ^!!RgFGgbShq2868q!#R#$#%dacA&sbhsjknq22121@##! "

After numerous information rush inside James' mind, it stopped.

" *pant* *pant* . That's it. I've gone insane now."

Tired mentally and physically cause of the headaches, James decided to go to sleep.

...
...
...

*cock-ka-loodle-doo!* *cock-ka-loodle-doo!*

It's 7 in the morning. James waked up and stretched his arms.

*Yawn*

James, sitting on his bed, think and wondered if the events that happened is all just a dream.

"..damn. It's that all just a dream? Surely it is. It's so surreal and impossi-"

James' eyes then widened. 

He saw countless papers lying on the floor.

"WHA- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

All of the papers are containing complex formulas and information about a strange device called QSTM ( Quantum Space-Time Modifier ).

"No way! Did I made all of this? Did I sleepwalked? No, no fucking way!"  

James scratched his head in disbelief.

"No no no no no no! Am I still dreaming? This can't be real!"

James started to check the papers. As soon he saw the blueprint of the so-called device, a sense of urgency quickly felt by James.

"What is this? Why do I get the feeling that I have to build this strange device? What the hell is happening?"

In deep confusion and shock, James tried to ignore all of these papers and the blueprint.

He tried to put them all into the trash can but his body and feeling refused to do so.

He then just ignored all of it and go back to his shut-in lifestyle, only realizing that he keeps on glancing over the papers.

Now in complete dilemma, James gave up and check the papers and blueprint. 

" *sigh*  What the hell is this all about? Why did I suddenly knew and can understand all of this? Too much for question I guess. No coming out from complaining. "

" *sigh*  Alright then. Let's do this."

....
....
....

New work, new story to try. This is just a test so let me know if you guys want to me continue this.
  • Continue. Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Don't continue. Just focus on the S.O.F.I.O.W. Votes: 3 27.3%
Total voters: 11
2