Chapter 1
9.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Girl and Griffins --1

 I wake up with the the cry of the griffins.

 

 It's been a few days since Mr.horse took me to the Griffon's nest.

 Yeah, Mr. horse is with me. Mr. horse and the Griffins may be different, but they are somehow close. Although finding a goal is a goal, I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to do or how I want to live.

 

 

 I'm probably the Miko, but I'm not sure. But I think it's possible that everything is permitted just because she(the miko) is a god. I lived in the village where I was born and raised, but I feel complicated if I think that my mother and father would change their attitudes if it were revealed to be Miko, not my sister.

 

 

 As soon as I wake up in the morning, I first go to wash my face. I got a griffin to take me to the river and go wash my face. Then, drink water. In the Griffon's nest, there were many small items collected by the Griffons, among them there were water bottles, so I used them.

 Since the Griffins use their mouths to drink water in the river, to the children Griffins it looks strange that I am using a water bottle to drink water.

 

 

 Even so, I didn't think I would be able to get along well with monsters and that I would ever live in a Griffin's nest.

 Maybe it's the power of the Miko, I thought so because I happened to never encounter a monster or to get hungry because there was no food. Still, Mr. Horse was kind to me. But ... I think it's different if all the demons are friendly to me. If all living things were kind to me, I couldn't be able to explain why my family and village people had that mean attitude toawards me. There may be various attitudes that change depending on each person.

 

 But even if I think about it, I'm not really sure.

 If I was officially taken over by the shrine as a Miko, I might know what the successive Miko were like and what they would do.

 

 

 There is no particular job I can do at a Griffin's Nest.

 The griffins hunt and come home, but honestly I can't hunt anything. I didn't learn that kind of thing. However, the Miko uses a great amount of magic in the story I heard, but I can't use something that I haven't learned, though I think it's possible.

 

 By the way, I eat the food that the Griffins have hunted, by grilling it over with fire. Mr. horse gave the fire. Who is this horse?

 

"... Griffin - san"

 

 

 I Talk to the griffons. My wordw seem to be familiar to the Griffin, they understand me and respond when I call out.

 Even so, I haven't talked much wit them, I'm not so good at speaking.

 I said something to Griffon who turned around.

 

 

"I also want a job, I want something to do ..."

 

 Then the Griffin did something with little thought and said something. But my words seem to be understood by the Griffin, but I'm not really sure what the Griffin is saying.

 

"Gururu"

"... I'm sorry, I don't know."

"Guru ........."

 

 

 The griffon was dripping. I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you are saying.

 It would be best if I could speak with the Griffin ... I can understand a little from gestures, but if it's a small detail, it's difficult to judge by what they are doing.

 

 I wanted to understand the words of the Griffins.

 

 I am grateful to Griffins and Mr. horse, so I would like to give something back. I wonder what I can do. I'm still seven years old, and I think I'm a Miko, but I'm not sure what I can do, so yeah, I feel like I am useless and I'm a little depressed.

 

 

 Mr.horse took me for a walk because I was depressed.

 Hmm, I wonder what Mr. horse and the Griffins would be happy about. Oh, the child Griffons are happy to play with me, so I'd be happy if I brushed them. I came up with one such thing. But one problem is that there is no brush. Maybe there is something simillar in the pile o of things that the Griffins are collecting.

 After coming back from the walk with Mr.horse, I searched for a brush. and found one. Or rather, there was one. Maybe it's a habit of them to bring a brush? I don't know, but after I washed the brush once and stepped out in front of the Griffins, they came close to me with glittering eyes, so they would be happy with me brushing them...

 

 

"is it Painless……?"

 

 It is of course, the first time that I brush the children griffins , so I ask them if it hurts to know and if they like it I'll keep brushing them. The griffin's bushy fur is comfortable to touch. I'm so happy when I can speak up comfortably with them.

 After brushing the child griffins, I saw the adult griffons and Mr. horse with the eyes of "I want you to brush me too."

 After finishing brushing everyone, I was somewhat fulfilled.

 

 

 

 ――― Girl and Griffin 1

 (Maybe the Miko girl is relaxing with Griffins)

16