Chapter 2
6.9k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Girl and the Griffon 2

"Gurugurugu ~"

"Gurgy"

"Guru, Guru, Guru Guru"

"Guru, Guru, Guru, Guru ~"

 

 

 The child griffons are singing in front of me. This is what happened when I tried to sing a song I remembered, the child griffons began to imitate it.

 I was surprised to hear them imitate the phrase I hummed.

 

 But it's kind of cute.

 

 In this Griffon's nest, there are 6 adult Griffons and 4 child Griffons. The Child Griffons and I often spend time together. While the Adult Griffons are often hunting.

 All six Griffons are good to me. Of course, Mr. horse is also good to me. Among them, there is an adult griffon who takes good care of me. It's a griffon with scars on his eyes, but I think it's the mother of two children griffon. Perhaps. To be honest, I don't know the difference between male and female Griffon, but when i called mom? I was answered with a"Gurutsu".

 

 

"Guru, Guru, Guru Guru"

 

 The child griffons are singing happily. I've come up with the idea a ​ child Griffon Choir. But I think if that kind of thing really happens, it will be cute.

 

 

 If I knew more songs, I could have taught the Griffons, but I don't know much about songs. People who have money enjoy learning songs and music, and all I know is from somebody sings in the village and somehow I remember it.

 The child griffons started singing around me, whirling around. I sang them four songs while they were sitting side by side, but it seemed like they wanted me to sing while moving around.  It's kind of fun to sing while spinning around. 

 

 I am sitting in the center of the nest. This nest was made by adult Griffons. Since the first time I saw it it has expanded, it was surprising that they made it.

 Perhaps tired of singing after a while, one of the child Griffons clung to me. it was warm.  I Pat his wings. He sounds happy. I'm glad that you're happy.

 

 

 Then all three other singing singers approached me, screaming like "Me too, pat me too," so I stroked everyone.

 It's so fluffy, and it feels good.

 I'm glad that I'm stroking them and I'm happy.

 The child griffons are stroked and feel comfortable.

 Think of how good each other is.

 

 

 There was an old man in the village whi didn't discriminate against me so much, he died. But he told me that naming animals has a special meaning.

 The old man seemed to have traveled to many places in the past, and I heard about it. Because I remembered what he told me, I was wondering if I should name the Griffons. If naming them had a special meaning , I wonder If mr, horse and the griffins would let me name them? Would it be okay to give them a name? Well, even if I don't name it for now, I'm living  without problems, so I've been putting off everything a side

 The child Griffon is looking into me with concern.

 What's wrong with you? I don't know what you are saying because I don't understand your language.

 

 

"Thank you for your concern……"

"Guru!"

 

 

 The child Griffon screamed, of course.

 On that day, he gave me various things, such as what he heard from his child Griffon, and where his mother Griffon brought him. There are various things such as the griffon being stored in the nest, the fruits coming from outside the nest, and so on.

 

 What should I do from now on?

 I think about it, but the calm days are so comfortable that I can't decide. For the time being, I am spending a leisure time being spoiled by Griffon and Mr. horse.

 

 I've been brushing the griffons and horse-san a lot lately, so I think my brushing skills have improved. But other than that, I haven't done anything in particular.

 Adult Griffons also joined to sing along the child Griffons. I enjoyed watching the singing Griffons with a voice that could be called a big chorus. horse-san tried to sing, but he couldn't sing as well as the Griffon, so he was a little depressed.

 

 

 Singing, brushing, playing with child griffons, and being taken care of by adult griffons and mr, horse, the days go by like that.

 One day, after returning from hunting, Griffon mother returned with an injured eye. It is not a big injury. But it was a shock to me.

 

 

"Griffon-san ..."

 

 

 On the contrary, I was shocked and comforted by my mother Griffon. Hunting is a dangerous thing to do, but I was shocked to see that she was injured because everyone had always retured without any injuries.

 I don't want them to be injured because I love the Griffons, so I thought about the injured mother Griffon.

 

 

 I've been thinking about it for many days after she got hurt.

 

 

 Then one day, I had a slightly strange dream. I feel like I was asked something. When I woke up, I didn't remember what the dream was, but I felt like I was nodding.

 And after dreaming and waking up, mother Griffon's appearance changed.

 

 

 

 ――― Girl and Griffon 2

 (Maybe the girl Miko feels comfortable living with the Griffons and Mr. Horse. And she hopes they don't get hurt because she loves them.)

16