Chapter 9 Eliz
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eliz thought that Kai hesitate and just wanted her to be scared or wanted an apology but her wishful thinking were interrupted when Kai destroyed her Eye.

Eliz:AHAHHHHHHH MY EYES MMYYYYYYYYYYYYY EYYYYYYYES HELLLLLLLP SOMEONE HELPPPPPP I CANNNT SEE .

Kai:No one will help you that's what you deserve . I did found no good memories not even if I go back to your childhood. You existence is like poison to humans and animals alike.

ELIZ:SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSDADHHHHHHH MY EYES

Kai removed the Gage before he started with his torture and put the drill away after a week drilling on both of her eyes over and over again while Nano reconstructed her eyes.

the sweet screams of eliz brought back his sanity and little by little the rage turned into happiness.

Eliz herself was in a state where her eyes where removed and big two holes where left wide open.

Kai:I am happy eliz. I am happy that you aren't a kind person or else I would have hesitate.

It took some minutes to go through all your memories but it was worth it.

Kai:Thank you Eliz. Just this once I am really grateful. Thank you for being a human scum

Eliz :AHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSS STOP IT JUST STOP IT IT HURTS PLEASE I AM SORRY.

Kai Pushed his fist into Eliz throat to shut her up.

Kai:I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMM SORRYIES . JUST SUFFER AND DIE BITCH.

Eliz bite on Kai's hand just to notice that the muscle where hard as steel. Kai pulled his arm out of her mouth while at it also some of hear teethes.

Kai: Disgusting. You Teethes stucked on me.

While Kai removed the the Teethes of eliz Kai walked towards Nano and whispered her

Kai: Nano keep her alive. Heal her. reconstructed her eyes again and make her Nerves receive double of the pain. I know it takes a long time but switch out her eyes with a pig one is fitting for this bitch.

Nano:Yes of course but getting thoughts pig eyes were difficult. I even made it into the news so this two are the last eyes.

Nano walked towards eliz putting her hand on her, reconstructing her eyes. This procedure also makes the person suffer the same damage it received.

Eliz:NOOO STOP NOOOO JUST KILL ME ALREADY.

Eliz shacked around hurting herself more from the chains. Her flesh digested deep into her body when Kai saw it he couldn't refrain from laughing.

Kai:How funny. You know , I said the exactly same thing when you people took everything from me.It was your mistake not finishing me off when I begged for it.

Trust me this world will be hell for you.

I want to make sure you suffer to the point where you won't remember anything but pain.

But it would be unfair if you are the only one who receive this kind of torture.

Someone else need to suffer more then you do and I still need you to fix your mistakes.

Eliz didn't understand?

Kai:I am talking about your doting father. I need to make sure I take extra care of her daughter don't I? I need to show him the same kindness he did show to me.

But don't worry his suffering will be more dreadful. He is my last target. I will destroy everything he had build up steadly but slowly and making him suffer while the other people drop dead left and right.

Nano:I finished reconstructing her eye's.

With an ironic smile and with the drill in his hand Kai started asking the same question again.

Kai:Good morning Eliz. You do love my sister don't you?

Before she could answer he pushed the drill again like last time.

Eliz:AHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nano who couldn't bear with the treatment of eliz and wanted to pursue him. The torture she done was nothing like that. She even decreased the pain she normally would have received.

Nano: … Kai I think you should stop …

before Nano could finish her sentence Kai looked at her with Hate.

Kai:shut your mouth!!! don't disturb me and make sure nobody hear her. This is something I need to do and nothing will stop me.

The torture continued until Kai's rage completely vanished from his heart.

1 hour torture was for Kai felt like an eternity for Eliz.

Kai:I need her. I hate let her life but I need to save the people who are being poisoned by her and make someone else pay while at it.

Kai:Nano are you able to rewrite memories or delete Memories?

Nano:It should be possible yes.

Kai Good. Do it !! If possible just let her not remember it. That would be the best option.

Kai: we need to let her do one job and after that she is allowed to die as she requested. I am not foolish enough to let my enemies life.

Normally I would have let that slide but if she is that dangerous to human kind then getting rid of her is one of the best option.

Nano:Yes..... I understand ….... it will take some time before it ends

Nano moved to eliz healing her and overwriting her memories.

While Nano was busy healing Eliz . Kai walked in Eliz room looking for her mobile phone.

Kai: hmm where could it be ….

Looking left and right Kai found it on the couch. He laid down on the Couch while lifting the mobile phone in air with.

Kai:haha her it is.Let's see the password was 781823.

The lock was unlocked and started spilling all kind of information and picture.

Kai: I know there picture in there but that girl is dumb as fuck.

Why would even do a picture of the crime like that. Jake isn't better off allowing them being shot in front of the facility throwing that shit in the river.

Well looks like I need to go to work and the next target will be the “Duo Doctors Jake and his Father” and while at it let's make “MR President” suffer a bit too.

Kai pulled his computer and connected it with the mobile phone. The picture's were send on his PC and started to upload to the Internet.

Kai:Well this will take a while and I need to prepare some steps before I can make it devastating.

I hope you guys are prepared this will be fun.

Kai walked back to Nano and eliz watching Nano finish her work.

After she finished she turned her head and reporting what she did.

Kai:Perfect well done Nano. For know we are ready to go.

Just in case we will work now separately.

Nano was confused because she couldn't read what Kai was trying to achieve.

Nano: Separately ? Why?

Kai: ahh I forgot I didn't allow you to read my mind. Read my mind so that you know what you need to do. Just the part with the mission the rest you delete.

Nano: I need to go to the river and clean it?

Kai: yeah and don't forget the other part too. No need to save them if they don't regret and help us out.

Nano: Where are you going?

Kai:I need to make a bit noise so that we get some nice sweet reactions even thought it will be a dirty plan.

Nano:...........

Kai:There is no way to save this people all on our own and you know that. That's why we need some helping hands.

2