Continue Reading/Listening On Amazon’s Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and Audible
3.2k 11 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Dissonance: Unbound Book 1 is available for purchase right now!

Kindle Unlimited, audiobook, and paperback copies will be available as of May 4th!

 

Thanks for reading Unbound! The rest of Book 1 is no longer here.

I've been posting this story here on RoyalRoad for a touch over two years now, and I'd like to thank you all for the support and enthusiasm you bring to Unbound. It has allowed me to support myself and my family, and now it means—thanks to all of you!—that I'll have my books published. That's amazing! You're all amazing.

So! I will continue to post new chapters here and up on Patreon, but due to contractual publishing rules all but 10% of each released book has to be removed from all sites, including Patreon. This will happen around two weeks before each new book release. However! The newest chapters will continue to be released here as per usual.

SILENCE - Unbound Book 2
If you are here to read Silence: Unbound Book 2, you will find it on my Patreon only until it too publishes to Amazon/Audible. It was written later and never published on any free site. The chapters after this pick up right after the events in Silence: Unbound Book 2 (though they are relatively unedited).

The next chapter—Chapter 84—is (essentially) the start of Book 3.

Book 1 - Here!
Book 2 - Here!

Thank you again!

5