Chapter 2 Fire release and Might
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jacob looking at his status did not know what to do, then his mind focus on the question mark beside the word status, ting a new mini hologram pop up above the status hologram explaining the ability of status panel

~Basic for every being is divide by 7 basic attributes strength, agility, defense, intelligent, wisdom, and constitution.

~Strength will represent output of force that can be unleash by certain being in your case it human way to unleash a force by mean of muscle movement. By increasing strength point will increase muscle strength and density.

~Agility represent speed and nimbleness of the body. Increasing the agility point will increase the flexibility of muscle and the speed of output force of the body.

~Defence represent the ability of body to take pressure under curtain force be it sharp object or dull object. Increasing defense will improve body ability to withstand hit and make it harder to cut.

~Intelligent represent the ability of certain being to make calculative judgment, remember things clearly and movement of motor skill, in case of human it an ability drive from brain cell. Increasing the intelligent will result in increasing speed of calculative judgment, strong memory improve motor skill. Intelligent has close relationship with wisdom (it almost same but at same time it different)

~Wisdom will reflect upon creativeness and ability to find an easy way in doing something, it walk hand in hand with intelligent. Improving wisdom will increase the level of creativeness.

~Constitution (vitality) represent the density of skeleton, body immunity against pathogen, ability to fight toxin, life spend and limit of body. Increasing the constitution point will increase the density of skeleton increasing its ability to withstand and holding force, improve body of immunity against pathogen and toxin.

[[Warning! Warning! Warning! Constitution must be increase to avoid body collapsing upon itself when Strength, Agility, Defence, Intelligent and wisdom surpass the body limit]]

Skill is separate by active and passive. Active skill is needed curtain action to be active while passive skill will always active or will be active upon fulfilling certain condition.

Killing point will be obtain upon killing any living being and the point that obtain will base on might of the said being.

1 attributes point= 1 ability of average human but when reaching certain number it will multiply the might.

Jacob then close the status panel and sigh helplessly. He did not know either to cry or laugh with this situation he was in. He will surely not cry in this situation because even if he crying all his tear out it will still be the same and he will not return to earth that he know of.

The only thing he can do is pick himself up and laugh it off as bad joke and find the way to home. He believe that time is like a river that flowing downward, when the river flow downward it must have a way to travel upward be it by using tool like paddling on boat or using own might like swimming. He believe that if a being strong enough time and space is nothing more than its own backyard, it can move upward downward heck even side way.

In anyways he need to find way to return home to take care his family and most importantly his mother Sarah. Jacob earl James always a person that believe in equivalent exchange. If they are giver and they will always be receiver.

The kindness that he receive from his mother is by no mean free, it a soul binding contract. If he did not repay it back by taking care his own mother the universe will surely whack him. It doesn't matter where he hide, when the time of punishment came he will be punish.

What more it will be a lot worse because his mother is the one who give birth to him and take care of him. It will be no problem if his mother just give birth to him and leave him in other care or abandon him or abuse him, the world will not judge him heavily for ignoring or forsaken his mother heck it maybe even did not care about that at all. For that he must return home at all cost.

Yes at all cost because he is not the type of person that believe in the need of many outweigh the need of the few or the one. Heck for all he care be it in situation that his close one in danger but he need to choose between 7 billion human or the person he close with he will gladly sacrifice the 7 billion people without inch of remorse.

He then thinking how to use the left over system that he was left with, he then remember that when he was force teleport here he step on 2 black carpenter ant and got himself 0.0001 killing point for each ant. 'There was an ant line the nest must be near!'

He then return to the ant line, he look closely at the ant and find that the black carpenter ant walk in 2 direction while 1 direction did not carry anything while other one carry things like piece of meat. Jacob then decide to follow the direction ant that carry piece of meat.

After 30 minute of fast jogging he finally arrive at his destination. Huffing and puffing the air to catching his breath he calm down for a bit, his face was facing the ground and did not look infront.
"Fu… fu… fuu…. Fuu… fuuu... fuuck… I... I … thought it… was near fuu… fuu it take me… 30 minute of fast… pace… pace… jogging to arrive here. Damned ant how can they build nest soo far way…can't they just build it closer to my landing spot!"

After catching his breath and cursing the dam ant he then lift his head and what he saw shock him silly. He saw Small Mountain with loose sand high of 4 meter. It was first time he saw the ant nest this huge, but thinking back about ant that size of 1.5 inch it make sense for the nest to be bigger.

He thinking about the plant to kill all this ant and earn him huge amount of Killing point. He surely can't just go straight kick the nest or the ant will go rampage and chase him. Imaging the horde of ant size of 1.5 inch chasing him it give chill through his spine. He was sure that even a mighty elephant will not survive the rampage of angry ant when they nest was destroy.

Thinking about plan, he finally come out with a wise idea. It is to build fire wall surrounding the nest with only single corner to the ant to escape then use torch to burn the ant alive!.

The fire wall strategy sounded like it work well, so without waste any more time Jacob searching for dry wood and leaf. Thank god that he was in forest that have abundant of wood and leaf that can be burn. It take him about 3 hours to surround the ant nest with fire wood with shape of C with only small empty space that aloud 1 person to enter.

He then start to drill wood with other wood in order to obtain ember to create a fire. After a wisp of smoke come out from drilled wood he then slowly lift the wood and put the ember inside bunch of dry leaf and start blowing the leaf with his mouth.

First come the smoke then next come the fire. He put down the bunch of burning dry leaf and take more dry leaf to make the flame bigger. He then grab the stick that wide and length as half of his arm and put tip of it inside fire.

Jacob then look left and right he know that no one beside him was here but it never bad thing to do double check. After make sure no one beside him was here, he then move his hand to form a myriad of seal symbol and at the end he shouted "Fire Release: Divine Fire Staff"

He then proceed to lift the wood stick that was burning at the tip while smiling like an idiot "it sure feel good to do that!"

Walking to the wood and leaf wall he then start to ignite it, the mixture wood and leaf burn well and create the fire wall. Jacob then walking inside the wall near the nest kick the nest with all his might and hurriedly run out from the fire wall.

The ant was pissed and start to come out in horde to chase Jacob while Jacob running and only stopping at the end of passage. He then started to lower his 'Divine Fire Staff' toward the ground and move it side to side

The horde of ant try to move past the fire wall to surround Jacob but end up as fuel to make the fire wall burn brighter. The black carpenter ant seem did not afraid of death keep rushing out to fire wall and Jacob but end up dying either by the fire wall or heat that coming out from his 'divine staff'.

Jacob feel really strange why the ant was so aggressive and rushing to they death like there was no tomorrow. If it was on earth the ant will run away if they knew that they can't win the war. Jacob did not know that not just ant in this world but much of animal in this world is aggressive and he only learn that later in his journey that only animal with slight intelligent will know fear and how to retreat.

~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!
~Ting Killing Black Carpenter Ant gain 0.0001 Killing Point!

As he keep killing the ant the notification keep ringing inside his head and he paid no heed to the ringing in his head
.........…

Sun was sinking on the horizon giving dark orange glow signify the night was coming, in the middle of vast forest a young man was sitting on the ground while his back was landing against the tree. The young man body was soaking wet with his own sweat.

The air around the young man smell like insect that was burned into charcoal. And around him there was no longer the fire wall that he build no was his proud 'Divine Fire Staff' nor was the once mighty ant nest.

Seeing the sun was about to sink into horizon he then move his body to set up campfire. He was really tired his body feel sore and sticky all over. It take a lot of time for him to kill all the Black Carpenter Ant and when he realise they all dead it already almost night.

After setting up the camp fire he then sit under the tree then sling his water Tupperware from his shoulder open it and drink it.

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

"Ahh! …. Water is really delicious!"

He did not drink a lot of water because he know that he need to save up some water because he did not find the water source yet. Sling back the water Tupperware on his shoulder he then say "status" before the status panel hologram pop up infront his face.

Name: Jacob earl James

Gender: male

Age: 17

Attributes
Mana: 0/0 +

Strength: 2 +

Agility: 1.5 +

Defence: 2 +

Intelligent: 1.5 +

Wisdom: 1.6 +

Constitution: 2 +

Skill: - active -
Skill: - passive
1. Max mana regent per sec (gain total max mana per second)

Killing point: 60.51

Jacob then looking at his killing point and was surprise
"Dammm 60 killing Point!!!... So I must already killed at least 600000 ant…. Damm that was a lot!"

0