Chapter 2: Animal Conflict.
46 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Siege's POV

Siege: "I can't seem to remember much but the stars are still beautiful... Huh..."

I said while staring at the night sky while waiting for my body to completely regenerate. 'Now having three moons feels weird to me.' I thought to myself once again while shifting my view to the side.

Siege: "Mhm?"

When I was nearly done regenerating my body I could see the sun rising once again. 'It seems a whole day has already passed.' 

RUSTLE RUSTLE

'Oh shit, not again.' I cursed in my mind for good reason, because if I were to fight in this state I would probably struggle to survive.

RUSTLE RUSTLE RUSTLE RUSTLE

I held my breath for as long as I could and tried to erase my presence as much as possible until my body fully regenerated.

Siege: "At least it waited."

I lifted my body from the rocky surface. 'I'm definitely never sleeping on the floor again, maybe I should try trees next time? I remember there was a story of some kid raised in the jungle named... Uh.. Tartar sauce? Wait no, that's a food.' I thought to my self to try to keep my spirits up.

???: "Mmmmmrrrrrr!"

Siege: "A horned rabbit. I should probably be able to--!"

PEEEEWW

Siege: "..."

I was stunned into silence. This horned rabbit could somehow shoot out a laser beam out of its horn. I felt a warm sensation on my cheek hence I reached out to my cheek, and felt blood dripping out a small cut. 

Siege: "Great, a laser beam shooting rabbit. I don't ever recall reading about laser beam shooting rabbits, but okay."

'So, what to do now?' I slowly stepped behind me and then continued to slowly walk backwards.

Rabbit: "Mmmmmrrr..."

Siege: "I don't suppose you could talk?"

'Nah, it's not possible. They don't even have the right vocal cords to speak Caisian.' I chuckled to my self as I thought this.

Rabbit: "The horn repels you demon! Begone!"

'I stand corrected.' I was a bit stunned about this but hastily recovered my sense of reality.

Siege: "Since when could rabbits talk?" 

PEEEEEEW

I was genuinely interested about this but the god damn furball shot another laser beam. I slowly walked backwards and thought of only one solution to this and that was to--

Siege: "Hey, I'm lost. Do you know where I am?"

--Obviously ask for directions. I mean what else can I do in this situation? I would try something if I knew magic but I can only feel the mana around me, I'm surprised I even managed to get 'Mana Manipulation Lv.1' considering I haven't even learnt to move the magicules yet.

PEEEEEWW

Siege: "You shot another laser beam! Can't you be... I don't know... KIND?!"

I feel like punching the lil' fucker.

Rabbit: "As if a human can talk about kindness! You kill, skin and eat my brethren! But today is no more, I'll avenge my siblings!"

Siege: "Hol' up, aren't you mistaking me for someone else?!"

PEEEEEEW

'Shit, I'm being cornered by a rabbit.' I tried to slowly back away even more while thinking this.

Rabbit: "DIE, FOUL BEAST!"

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

'His aim is shit. It's on the level of trying to do a 360 noscope, wait hold up, what's a 360 noscope?' I chuckled realising that his aim is terrible.

Siege: "You don't want peace? FINE! Then your gonna be my dinner!"

I reached out towards my stick which for some reason can lacerate a bear's head off it's body. I dont remember much from the moment I chopped it's head off, which probably means that something's blocking me from remembering because suddenly not being able to remember something this much is not common.

Rabbit: "Haha! Oh no you don't!"

PEW

The rabbit shot a laser beam which penetrated my elbow, but not entirely.

Siege: "FUCK!"

Rabbit: "Do you seriously think that it's this rabbitly possible to miss? No, it is not! This was all a diversion!"

Right after the rabbit shouted this, an army of horned rabbits started marching from the forest. 'Horned rabbits are relatively weak, however it's hard to kill a horde of rabbits due to their goddamn jumping. Then there's only one option." I turned around and started running but slipped not even 3 seconds later.

Siege: "Fuck you, shitty bear!"

I slipped on the corpse of the  bear which naturally means I was flung off the cliff.

Siege: "Fuck my life."

It was bad enough to fall off the cliff as it is, if you consider the fact that the cliff and the ground's distance is fucking insanely high. But no, it doesn't end there. I've got an extra companion in my fall, but to be specific it's the headless body of the bear.

The rage I was feeling towards the rabbit was unbearable, as I thought 'All 'cause that rabbit I'm gonna die... FUCK!' I lifted my heard to look at the cliff and I shouted:

Siege: "Mark my words, you shitty rabbit! Your gonna be my dinner!"

'Ahhh... That felt so satisfying... Now then, it's time for--" as I was nearing the end for my mind's dialogue, I finally crashed into the ground.

THRASH

Siege: "Ahh!"

I've literally hit the ground so hard I bounced, which gave me enough time to evaluate my circumstances.

Siege: "Huh..."

While I was still floating in mid-air because I bounced into the sky I realised that the lake is not that far away.

Rabbit: "DIE!"

PEEEEEEEEWW

Siege: "AHH!"

The rabbit shot another laser beam which penetrated my spine and then I lost all feeling from my legs.

Siege: "I-it hurts..."

I held back my tears knowing nothing can come from them.

THRASH THRASH THRASH

I fell onto more of the lower half of the cliff and kept bouncing until--

SPLASH

--I fell into the lake.



0