Enemies everywhere No matter what
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well this is disappointing, so what else can we do. “Father wants to see my leadership and teamwork skills. But now I can’t report anything to him. Anything I can help you with at least?”

          He looks at me a little and ponders. “I believe everything is in order, but how about you meet a friend of mine. He’s a merchant who dabs in magical items. Your father loves weapons, could be a kind of peace offering.” 

       I rather not waste time there but “magical items huh? Why not? What’s his name?”

     “Oh he is quite the wizard I dare say. Mostly fire starter magic.” He says with a slight grin. His wife touches her husband on the chest lovingly and turns my way with a small smile.

     “He is also my younger brother, Ken Pails. Has made a name for himself at our glorious king’s capital over last year. And he’s staying in our guesthouse now. I’m sure lady Bertha Knows the way. Don’t you?”

     Bertha pays her no mind to the rude comment and simply nods towards her. She was probably the one who decorated it first when she first visited her x-fiancé.

      Moving on so I’m shown towards Mr. ken. (Not lord cause his older brother took over house) whereabouts. With my party of 3. (The guards don’t count) when a maid answered and ask “how can I help you….lady and young ones?”

     Wow my face isn’t known here. Never been referred to as a young one. Bertha looks at her strongly. The maid shivers ever so slightly. 

     I smile and say “I am Vade Vusck, my uncle told me your master, Ken Pails, could secure me magic tools and the like, may we come in.”  Even though I was polite as possible it still made her loose color when I said my name.

   She stuffers and bows all the way to the ground and says (banged her head on the concrete floor) “I apologize for my ignorance ma’ lord. Please right this way.”

 The way she said ma’ lord means she’s a peasant. She looked quite old for a greeter maid but whatever. 

   We walked in then I here a annoyed sound voice say 

“Rita, I said to cut the crust you….” he stops and sees us and then smiles “Oh if it isn’t the young lord, Vade Vusck.” 

     He walked towards us with a confident strind. 

“Yes.” Is all I could say as he started to talk once more.

   “Your father is one of my best customers, I can already see why you could be here. But he usually sends his brother? How peculiar?”

    I straighten up “Well he doesn’t know my visit to your estate.”

     This man settles us all down at a nice room with...exotic sculptures and paintings. Bertha then speaks to him , “Lord Vade wishes to attain a magical weapon or item. We heard you had some.”

   Very Business like, Bertha is all I thought at the time. Well we got an item for free because of who I am which is great but now it was time to go home. As we left the city not long after we were ambushed. 

    Great.

————————

 ????? Prov

    

     “He’s leaving the city tell your boys to get ready”

      “Yes sir!”

 A figure clad in the finest, unconventional clothing waves his fat hand with rings on every finger at a bandit looking fella. 

   The noble looking guy stairs out his window at the Mayo’s home. “That demonic blood will be cleanse soon enough”

    

      At the same time an assassin speaks “look at that my prey is about to be killed anyway. Let’s watch, team, and attack when they're vulnerable, kill everyone, except the little lord.

0