Chapter 121: A maid’s luxury
10.7k 13 321
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending time with my cutest goddess, I woke up and heard rustling sounds near me. What was my future maid up to now? I took a quick glance at my side. Grayfia stood before a dressing mirror, checking out her maid uniform in various poses. The dress clung to her body tightly, showing her shapely ass.

"It doesn't fit me after all."

Her dejected whisper almost made me buy a new maid dress for her. I will give her one after she accepts my proposal.

She undressed right before my eyes, leaving only her black bra and garter belt. Her flowing silver hair covered her back, revealing glimpses of her sexy back.

I might develop a back fetish at this rate… Rika is to blame for this!

She took out a black shirt and tights from her closet. I shifted my gaze to the ceiling and closed my eyes.

Let's not scare her now.

"Asahi, what do you want for breakfast?"

Did she know I was peeking?

"Don't try to fool me. I can sense your perversion from miles away."

Gloater. I ogled her yesterday but she sensed shit.

I yawned and sat up.

"Is Grayfia Lucifuge on the menu?"

She crossed her arms on her chest. The simple gesture emphasized her boobs ready to destroy her shirt.

"Fiiiine, get me anything you can cook. I get allergies if I don't eat homemade food in the morning."

"Wait here."

I stared at her back. What the? Did she just believe that nonsense?

I searched the door inside her room. As expected of a rich Ojou-sama, one of the doors led to a large bath. I glanced at her clothes and a bunch of panties hanging on the side. As expected of a naughty maid, her choice in mature colors was splendid.

Leaning back on the tub filled with cold water, I looked up at the shiny marble ceiling. A luxurious bath like this wouldn't be possible in the human world since the 14th century was far behind the modern curve.

A medieval world without magic is shit. Even Westeros, the world of Game of Thrones, was much better with Dragons and simple magic.

Today could be dangerous as we would be witnessing the fight between the dragons. Both of them could destroy the world on their own.

"Klyscha, show me my spell list."

(Here you go.)

[Spells]

Phenex Spell Tree

—Barrett

—Fire Wall

Effect: Creates walls of fire that absorb damage as well as do fire damage.

Cost: The first wall consumes 50 MP and each wall after that consumes 30 MP.

—Self-Burning

Effect: Covers the target in a barrier of fire that absorbs 2500 physical damage. Grants resistance to fire while the barrier is up.

Cost: This spell consumes 250 MP.

—Anti-Aging

Effect: Summons a small fire that can accelerate natural recovery by 400%.

Cost: This spell consumes 50 MP.

—Blazing Wings

Effect: Summons a pair of wings that can be used to fly or defend.

Cost: This spell consumes 300 MP.

—Israel Judgment

Effect: Summons the avatar of Phoenix, who shoots lasers of extremely compressed fire. Each laser ignores defense by 50% and causes 2500 physical damage and 4000 fire damage.

Cost: This spell consumes 800 MP.

—Burning Lance (Locked)

—Imitation Flare (Locked)

—Super Nova (Locked)

—Revive (Locked)

The spells I most relied on. I have yet to learn the rest. I doubt even the Great Red Dragon Emperor could endure the fire that is compressed from infinite life. I had no desire to test it out though. It would be foolish to intrude on the Heavenly Dragons and get wiped out.

I scrolled down.

Beleth Spell Tree

—Valiant Flash

Effect: Increases attack speed by 150%. Each successful hit further increases the effect by 10%.

Cost: This spell consumes 50 MP.

—Demonic Strength

Effect: Covers the caster in an aura that increases their Strength and Dexterity by 50. It lasts until the battle is finished.

Cost: This spell consumes 200 MP for 600 seconds and then 15 MP per minute.

—Dream Separation (Locked)

—Soul Enticer (Locked)

—Grand Armament (Locked)

—Blood Boost (Locked)

—Giant's Might (Locked)

—Sacred Demon (Locked)

—Emperor Judgment (Locked)

—Great Calamity (Locked)

The last spell screamed of something a demon king would use to annihilate humanity. In actuality, it transformed the target into a handsome version of themselves, capable of charming even Divas. No thanks, I already have enough women at hand, no need to further complicate matters by charming the entire Underworld.

His Level 2 spell was what I used to almost overpower Grayfia. She was still more powerful than me, despite her main expertise being magic. Grayfia, right now, was an early Ultimate-class at best since she had no Evil Piece. They were yet to be developed.

I scrolled down to Baal's list.

Baal Spell Tree

—Lightning Line

Effect: Summons a bow that shoots arrows conjured from lightning.

Cost: Since you don't have Wind or Lightning Element, this spell will consume 250 MP. Having one of these will reduce MP consumption by 25%.

—Horoscope Stasis

Effect: Binds the target in sturdy ropes made from light.

Cost: Since you don't have Light Element, this spell will consume 150 MP. Having it will reduce MP consumption by 25%.

—Storm Fort

Effect: Clads the target in a wind barrier capable of absorbing 500 physical damage and slowing down projectiles.

Cost: Since you don't have Wind Element, this spell will consume 100 MP. Having one of these will reduce MP consumption by 25%.

—Ayamur (Locked)

—Ride Lightning (Locked)

—Crying Nimbus (Locked)

—Arc Flash Hazard (Locked)

—Yagrush (Locked)

—Thunder Lord (Locked)

—King of Flies (Locked)

I should learn the Level 4 spell Ayamur. It summoned a badass spear with the power of wind manipulation. Level 5 Ride Lightning improved physical ability and reflex. I remember the protagonist of Magika whatever abusing the magic all around the series.

The last one was Asmodeus-chan's Spells focused on torturing people. Only two spells focused on pure offense. One summoned a shark and the other summoned flames of hell that burned anyone the caster felt hatred for. A magic spell that was very situational.

After spending ten more minutes cleaning myself, I dressed up and returned to the bedroom, where Grayfia glared at me while holding a plate.

"Did you see them?"

I tilted my head, feigning ignorance. "What?"

She put the food on the bed and left the room. She was standing in only her underwear before me but now she got angry at me for seeing her undies.

Women are weird.

I shifted my attention to the steaming hot meat. It just melted in my mouth, exploding with a spicy, rich flavor. Grayfia returned and assessed my reaction with a smile. From her posture, it was safe to say she cooked it herself.

Oh boy, Saeko got another competitor, who was way better than Saya.

"Let's go. The Satans have already left to meet up with God and Azazel."

Azazel, a man of culture, who fell from Heaven for lusting after Gabriel. He was one of the characters I admired in this world.

"Why is Azazel participating?"

"A part of the Underworld still belongs to their Faction. There will be nothing left if he doesn't step up to stop the Heavenly Dragons."

"Okay."

Favorite if you liked it!


321