Chapter 206: Alise’s Invitation
8.8k 5 254
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I chatted with Grayfia and listed out the things that required my focus.

The first was obviously the dungeon to level up with God's training and his new Sacred Gear or Longinus coming at second.

Then came the politics of Orario. Freya was unusually quiet after that ominous meeting at the cafe. Perhaps the threat of Evilus stopped her from going full retard. Maybe it was about time I knocked on Astraea’s door to join her Familia with the girls.

Nothing noteworthy happened in Maya’s World to attract my attention. The nations were still busy dealing with the aftermath of the world war.

The girls returned from the dungeon. I covered Grayfia to stop her from exploding in embarrassment and got off the bed. Her tattered mess of maid dress was so arousing.

“A naked welcome from Aa-chan,” Rika said with narrowed eyes. “Can’t say I hate it.”

“Perv," Shiori muttered under her breath and hugged me. Perhaps it was because they worked up a sweat, her body scent was stronger than normal.

She was the real pervert for hugging me naked. Nobody said the facts and the girls quickly withdrew clothes from their rings.

"Aimi, wait."

Aimi turned around and looked at me curiously. Then as if she noticed my intentions to reward her for her hard work, a broad smile appeared on her charming face. She scooted closer and threw her arms around me. She stood on her toes, tilted her head a bit, and captured my lips. Her arms coiled around me, stroking my muscles as she did.

"Mgh…"

The kiss ended in a few moments. She pulled back with an enamored expression.

"Asahi-sama…"

I snuck a glance at Grayfia and sensed her heartbeat. She was asleep. I stifled the noise with a small range barrier and settled down on the bed. 

Aimi pulled out her knife and sliced her pants. A clean box cutout was made on her crotch. She didn't bother putting on any appearance and forced herself on my lap. I helped Aimi on my lap as she hastily took my cock and guided it inside.

Soon, the room was filled with grunts, moans, and the erotic sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Though I felt guilty of doing it before Grayfia, rewarding Aimi and others was also my duty.

Aimi became satisfied with one creampie and headed to the bath. I followed her to clean myself, only to fall into Rika's trap. Nao didn't deny it, so we started another passionate orgy inside the tub.

—x—x—x—

The next day, after returning from another violent spar with God, I and the girls were preparing for the dungeon.

A knock on our door was followed by a bright voice.

"Marikawa-san~, I'm here~."

Saeko stopped cleaning her blade and gave a wry smile. "It's her."

Shiori shrugged. "It can't be anyone else."

I gulped the aura suppression pill while Rika opened the door. She walked inside with a bright smile as if the thing in the Hostess of Fertility never happened.

Seeing the girls gearing up, Alise scooted to Saeko's side. "Preparing for the dungeon?"

Saeko nodded and sheathed her katana. "...It's been a while since entered the dungeon."

Other than Loki, nobody knew our secret journey to the dungeon. In the Guild's eyes, we were just newbies sticking to the relatively safe upper floors. She might be shocked to death if I told her about my powers. Perhaps despise me for hiding my identity.

It'd suck to not be friends with this narcissist captain.

A bit...

"There are a lot of things adventurers overlook in the dungeon. I'm also free today, so how about we go together? I can be a good mentor, you know."

Saeko looked at me, asking for my decision. I nodded in agreement. 

Although our rewards will be way less, it wouldn't hurt to have a small adventure with Alise. Saeko and Shiori will be happier to go with a friend for once.

Alise puffed her chest with a smug smile. "Yeah! I knew it. Mari… Asahi-san can't reject a beautiful woman like me."

I narrowed my eyes at the redhead adventurer. She just used my first name. This world, like Japan, had strict rules for addressing people with their first name. If she used my name, does this mean she regard me as a very very close friend?

"Oh, I forgot. Astraea-sama has opened the Familia for males. Rejoice, Marikawa-san. For you are the first man to ever be invited to our Familia by your charming Captain Alise Lovell."

Oh. Right when I wanted it.

I played along with her haughty demeanor. Pressing a hand on my chest, I gave a formal bow. "I'm honored."

It was a sarcastic move on my part to humor her, which was greeted with dead silence. I looked up to Alise, who averted her gaze and toyed with a curl of her hair.

"Y-You don't have to be that grateful. Any f-friend will do the same in my situation."

My eyes widened. Her face was beet red, a shade brighter than her red hair. Having lived with Saya for quite a while, I was familiar with every tsundere gesture.

It doesn't make… sense.

The girls stared at the redhead with dead eyes. They also knew what this meant.

It's probably not. Maybe Alise is acting like Ryuu. Yeah, that makes more sense than Alise being a tsundere.

"A-Anyway. Let's move your stuff to your new home. Astraea-sama is waiting."

Nao threw an accusing glare at me for some reason, probably sad to part with the inn with so many memories.

Grayfia gave a long look at the bed and started packing her stuff. I touched her shoulder, only to get a half-hearted smile from the maid.

"Do you hate me for taking your first time in a place like this?"

"Never, My Lord. My new life started in this place. This rundown inn became something like a home to me."

"Then we'll stay here."

She shook her head. "Don't do that. It's not where I want to spend my whole life. Our end goal is… the Underworld."

I put my hand on her head and gently rubbed. The power of Rank-B headpats melted her worries, and a cute smile blossomed on her face.

Her smile was beautiful as always.

Favorite if you liked it!

254