Chapter 221: Beast Room
8.2k 4 247
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I helped set up the tents in the open plains. I got a massive one from Klyscha for me and the girls. The other adventurers gawked at the sheer size of the tent.

The wind fluttered, the green stalks dancing to its rhythm.

Alise guided us through the town, which was a shabby place made of shacks.

Well, the girls had a good time, and that’s all that mattered to me.

Saeko and Shiori went to Alise’s tent to get information about the 37th floor. It will make the process a bit easier since the damn floor was too big and confusing.

Time flew by, and night arrived. The crystals stopped giving light, creating the impression of night. This dungeon sure knew how to replicate the life of Surface World for its ‘children.’

Leaving Chiaki to the girls, I headed to a nearby forest.

(She is ready.)

‘Do it.’

“Onii-san.”

Rini appeared before me with a childish smile, a contrast to her mature figure clad in a new maid dress similar to Grayfia.

“Ready for some action?”

She pumped her fists donned in the iron gauntlets and grinned. “Always.”

‘Klyscha.’

We were instantly taken to the place where I left last time. The monsters noticed us and waited no time to pounce at us. Rini being Rini crushed the Skull Sheep’s head with a punch. The shockwave blew away the rest of the horde as if they were made of paper.

“Onii-san, am I strong now?”

“No. You’re a monster now like the rest of your family.”

She traced her metallic fingers on her lips and narrowed her eyes, giving a feral grin. “Can I ask for my birthday gift later?”

Gift? With that seductive face, it should be that...

“What do you want?”

“A kiss. Lip to lip,” she said and lunged at the monsters at exploding speed of sound.

Boy, is this girl strong now.

I stepped back. A giant axe came crashing on the place I stood. The hulking monster stood at a fierce height of two meters with dark skin. It had two curved horns protruded from its red hair and vicious red eyes pulsing with bloodlust.

I pulled back my fist and jabbed its ugly mug. Its pointed tooth flew out as it spat blood before its head twisted at an impossible angle. That didn’t kill it though. It gripped its head and like a ghost from a horror movie, it snapped its head back to place. The bloodthirsty roar that followed after was enough to incense me.

I squeezed its shoulder and punched its chest with my full raw power. My fist touched its chest briefly before a massive shockwave burst and created a perfect circle in its chest. Just like that, it vanished into purple ashes and died.

Together, we wiped the monsters through the corridors of the 37th floor and arrived at our blockade. A door leading into a structure made of thick walls. The Guild called it a ‘Coloseum,’ where monsters spawned until a number of them are killed. Right now we were in the first room on the 37th floor, also known as the Beast Room. There were four more rooms before we reached the core room with the passage to the next room—the Soldier’s room, the Warrior’s room, the Knight’s room, and the Throne’s room.

I brushed Rini’s hair down to her back, calming her budding bloodlust. She held my hand squeezed it with her cold metallic arm. She faced me with a gentle smile that matched the compassionate look on her face.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

Rini and I walked past the door into a massive circular room.

The door slammed shut behind us, and the walls started cracking. Rini released my hand and got into a fighting stance. The monsters poured out in dozens as if someone called for free lunch.

“Saeko Nee-chan would kill to be in this place,” Rini said with a chuckle.

“True… I’ll handle the right side. Don’t let them hurt you, okay?”

“Okay!”

Then, a brawl broke out. Swords, axes, and shining bone weapons were flying everywhere. This overwhelming number advantage was the perfect time to use my new skill ‘Wild Martial Arts.’ Using the knowledge of the skill, I moved my body and threw a barrage of blurry fists. The bones shattering sounds overpowered the roars for a moment. A barbarian swung down its axe on me. In the activated skill state, I raised my hand to block the axe. The blade sliced a thin wound that seeped with drops of blood.

I glanced at Rini. Just like me, she never bothered to dodge and took blows head-on with her Monster body.

Wild Martial Arts.

It was a no-nonsense and utterly primitive way of brawls putting an extreme focus on sharp movements. It might just be the perfect way to earn the most Excelia.

The monsters fell, and the dungeon responded with more spawns. By the time it ended, my hands were soaked in disgusting greasy blood. Rini rushed at me and rubbed my hands with a cloth she took out of her ring. Despite the fierce look in her eyes, she kept her focus on cleaning the blood.

I used to do the same.

The nostalgia overwhelmed me, and I couldn’t stop myself from leaning closer and taking her lips.

Rini seemed surprised for a second before she shut her eyes tight and gently put her hands on my cheeks. I snuck out my tongue and licked her upper lips. She responded by licking back with her slimy tongue. Her fingers suddenly started trembling as her eyes snapped open. She slumped against me, her entire self shivering.

(She orgasmed…)

That’s too quick. I barely kissed her yet she climaxed.

Rini’s convulsions stopped, and she fell soft on my chest. I sat down and let her rest in my arms.

“Onii-san… was that orgasm Shizu Nee-chan told me of?”

“Yeah. Did it feel good?”

“Un,” she feebly nodded. “Overwhelming. I felt like I was one with Onii-san.”

*Rumble*

The dungeon interrupted the sweet moment by opening a passage out of the Colosoeum. I felt Rini clawing the air behind as if showing her frustration at the dungeon.

“Shitty dungeon.”

I blinked my eyes at the unexpected curse that came out of her mouth.

“Sorry,” she apologized.

“I’d like it if you stop restraining yourself.”

“Restraints…”

“Don’t go trying to rape me during sleep.”

“...Okay.”

That reply was a bit suspicious. Well, I’m always sleeping with some girl. Rini doesn’t have the courage to pull it off before someone.

(What if she does?)

‘I’ll lose my dignity as her Onii-san.’

(I will stop her at any cost!)

‘Good.’

Favorite if you liked it!

247