Chapter 244-246: Between a yandere lover and a maid (R-18)
8.6k 14 244
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

45th floor.

This floor seemed the same as its predecessor. A red passage with a decent amount of Flame Rock lying in wait. The golems possessed less intelligence than a toddler.

This was enough for the day.

Grayfia must be waiting for me in the bed. Speaking of the maid, I should ask Natsumi to halt her search for now. It’ll yield absolutely nothing. Though she could leave some of her pets to keep an eye out on some floors.

Rini stared at me, blue eyes carrying a tender expression. The gentle nature became almost deadly when paired with her feminine face. She would undoubtedly agree if I asked to go deeper into the dungeon. I patted her head lovingly as a reward for her hard work.

“We killed enough for a day.”

She lightly nodded as a gentle “Um.” escaped her lips.

Rini and I returned with Klyscha’s teleportation. Grayfia and Aimi sat before a table with their shoulders brushing against each other. They shared the same earphones, watching something on their smartphone in Grayfia’s hand.

I felt like a bad husband, who kept his wife waiting at night.

Aimi yanked at the wire of her earphones and turned her head to me. “Asahi-sama…”

Nobody could escape the yandere with a built-in tracker.

Grayfia put down the phone and smiled. “My Lord, you are late.”

“Sorry. I let out some steam at the monsters,” I said and leaned down to kiss Aimi. “What are you watching?”

“Grayfia wanted to see some modern drama shows.”

“I-I was curious… is that wrong?”

The maid craved some romance, huh.

“Grayfia, take me to Natsumi. I wanted to tell her something.”

Okay, it was just an excuse for bringing Grayfia out of here.

“Right now?” she asked, glancing at the clock. “It’s almost four.”

She forgot her promise. Well, my mistake for going to the dungeon instead of spending time with her.

Aimi curved her lips and patted Grayfia’s shoulder. “It must be important.”

The yandere probably realized my intentions and helped me.

Grayfia wore a serious expression as she stood and tidied her dress. “Alright.”

“Onii-san, I’ll wait in the bed.”

“Don’t. Sleep, okay?”

She reluctantly nodded. “I will try.”

Putting everything aside, I yanked Aimi to her feet and gave her a long, loving kiss that left her breathing heavily as she leaned on my chest.

With another soft kiss, she separated from me and collapsed on the bed with a radiant smile.

Talk about exaggerated reactions.

I grabbed Grayfia’s hand. She seemed unperturbed on the surface, but as always her red cheeks were an adorable sight.

“Do your magic.”

“U-Uh.”

She drew her magic circle in the air. In a blink, I stood before a campfire and the sizzling meat it grilled.

“Mastah?” Natsumi said with her mouth stuffed. She hastily chewed and gulped everything down. “Please have some.”

“What is it?”

I never trusted her on the matter of meat… who knows where it came from?

“Master, I stopped doing that,” she whined. “It’s goat meat from the surface. I've been carrying it for rations.”

“Okay.”

Might as well eat something. Grayfia also joined, slowly nibbling. Natsumi served some wine, which went fine with the juicy meat.

“Master, I’m sorry for being so slow.”

“Reaching the twentieth-floor solo in less than a day isn’t slow.”

Adventurers would slap her to death if she said that in the Guild.

“...I thought I could finish everything before morning.”

“You don’t need to. I already searched the 27th floor. There are no signs of Rudra Familia or any other Familia for that matter.”

“Oh. Master, why?” she looked at the fire. “You gave me the task but finished it yourself. So cruel.”

“I have another job for you,” I said and pointed to the wolves patrolling the area. “Let them patrol the 20th to 30th floor.”

Natsumi clapped with a grin. “Leave it to me! I’ll drag those rats from their hole.”

Her surveillance might help just in case Rudra Familia left abruptly. Still, something about them was fishy.

“Well, I just came to say that,” I said, getting ready to leave with Grayfia.

“Take care,” Natsumi said, waving her hand. “Master!”

Leaving the high-spirited Natsumi, I took Grayfia’s hand before picking her in a princess carry. I flew up. Like a thirsty searching for an oasis in the desert, I searched for a place to lewd Grayfia without an interruption from the dungeon. There were so many places I could teleport to, like the forest outside Orario, the backyard of our mansion, and the old inn. However, I wanted to rub something in the dungeon’s face.

“M-My Lord, home isn’t that way.”

I stopped at her question. “You don’t know where I’m going~?”

“...I do. B-But doing it here is dangerous? Natsumi might see us.”

“You don’t want to do it then?”

She closed her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered gently. “I-I am ready, b-but, uh… please find someplace secluded.”

I grinned at her maiden-like reaction. The vast forest had enough spots for us to make out, though monsters would undoubtedly disturb us there.

“How about there?” I asked, eying the thick branches extending from the giant tree in the center. It reminded me of the time I made out with Aimi in a chopper hovering thousands of meters above the ground.

The nostalgic scene pulled me into the fantasy of fucking Aimi and Grayfia together on the chopper while they pleaded “My Lord” and “Asahi-sama!”

“T-That…” Grayfia stuttered, looking at me with glazed eyes. “...Okay.”

I landed on the branch thick enough for three people to sleep side by side. Grayfia retreated, pressing her back against the tree. I closed the gap instantly and reached up with a lone to grab her chin. I tilted her head back. Her red eyes stared down at the ground probably two or three hundred meters down us. Struggling to look me in the eye, she bit her lips adorably as though gathering her courage for the upcoming intense fucking.

 Despite not activating the ‘Amorous Eyes’ skill, I saw almost crimson steam surrounding Grayfia. She was aroused as hell, so was I. But taking time to corner and tease this maid was just as fun.

“My Lord…” she muttered and her arms encircled my neck. “Don’t you dare laugh…”

Her pleading voice prompted a confused head tilt from me. What did she mean—I felt something wriggling around my knees. A slick snake-like thing that slithered up my pants like a snake and tugged at my belt.

Grayfia’s tail!

“My Lord… can I invite Aimi?”

Grayfia’s question almost made me scream “Yes, please!”. Keeping my dignity intact as her master, I coughed and nodded.

“I’m always down for more fun. Though, are you okay with it?”

“...Yes. Aimi was going to join us at bed—home. It will help me… deal with you better,” she said with a hot sigh and bashed her head in my chest. “Look, My Lord, what you did to me… I’m talking about a threesome so casually.”

“I don’t mind if you push me down and ride me like a succubus until dawn. Or invite Aimi to attempt a test on my libido. The point is you’re my wife, and my maid. As a man with a harem, it makes me happy to see my woman taking the initiative to invite another beloved woman of mine.”

Grayfia stared at me silently.

“Do you think it’s a bad thing to talk about three casually?” I chuckled and stroked her silver hair while I traced my hand up her legs and pinched her butt. “Answer.”

“...No. My Lord has a harem… It would be rude of me to not acknowledge the Mistresses in the bed… I also have to become the Empress in the future.”

“That’s far off in the future. Let’s deal with whatever we have on our plate now, right?”

Grayfia looked up but didn’t say a thing, but her tail said everything as it yanked my pants and underwear. Her lips turned up in a rather mischievous smile, reminding me of our first night and how passionate she was.

Her tail enveloped my cock and softly rubbed along the shaft.

The unfamiliar tailjob, or whatever people called it felt surprisingly good, thanks to her soft and warm tail. Grayfia increased the tempo, while she stood on her tips and kissed me.

Lost in her soft body pressing on me, I almost missed a presence behind me.

A sweet scent similar to orange fruit fluttered in the air, and two hands embraced me from my behind and tugged at my shirt buttons one by one. She licked my earlobes before blowing a hot breath.

“Asahi-sama~.”

An involuntary shudder ran through me. My fingers further sank into Grayfia’s butt. I pinched the clothes with both hands and tore the garment blocking my path to her ass. Having a firm feel of her ass, I slid a finger in her wet hole and returned some love to my maid.

Grayfia abruptly stopped the kiss and stared up at me, panting with her saliva lathered tongue lolling out of her mouth. I swear I saw red eyes take on the heart shape for a moment. Perhaps an illusion. I couldn’t get to confirm since Aimi started being Aimi, mischievous and lovable yandere. She took off my shirt and licked my neck, trailing her slimy tongue down to my shoulder. She kissed gently before sucking hard.

Being on the receiving side of hickeys felt nice too.

Sandwiched between two of the most seductive bodies turned up the deadliness by a thousand percent. The tailjob brought me to a near eruption.

“Ugh, I’m close.”

My close-eyed grunt seemed to motivate Grayfia as her pumps became rougher, somehow maintaining a gentle force wrapping me.

The cylinder of my limit exploded into embers, and a white canvas filled my vision. Somehow, a wet mouth surrounded my cock. I cared for none and let the spunk loose, splattering ropes of cum in her mouth.

I gently moved Grayfia to my left side and glanced down at my cock. Aimi looked up and opened her mouth, showing tons of the white gooey mess. She didn’t take a second to move from my back to my crotch.

“Aimi, you did well.”

“Um,” Aimi closed her mouth with a smile and swallowed everything down. She wetted her lips and gave another one of those wide, full of radiance smiles.

I could vividly imagine dog ears and tail wagging at Mach 3. My heart skipped another beat at her cuteness. I gently rubbed her head while Grayfia took back her tail and watched us with a soft smile.

“That was pretty unexpected, Grayfia. But it was good.”

Grayfia acknowledged my praise with a shy nod and a tiny blush on her fair cheeks.

I spun Grayfia, so her back faced my front, and sat down on the branch with Grayfia sitting on top of me. The branch was softer than the ground and smooth, so our naked butts were safe.

Grayfia threw an inquiring glance, provoking a grin from me. I stored her white maid top in the ring and took my time to slowly and surely unbutton Grayfia’s dress, bringing out the hefty and bouncy pair of breasts, then her delicious thighs snuggled in the tight panties.

Grayfia 

“Aimi, you know the deal.”

Aimi crawled toward us and hooked her thumb around the bands of Grayfia’s pantsu. A wavering look flickered in Grayfia’s ears, contrary to her ragged gasps.

I freed Grayfia’s braids and repeated Astraea’s bun. My dexterity and intense focus gave me enough time to test and finish within a few seconds.

“It’s fine,” I whispered and rubbed my chin on her head. “It’ll be fun, I promise.”

Grayfia permitted with a nod. I traced the soft flesh of her milky legs and gripped Grayfia’s knees, spreading her for Aimi. The yandere gave a soft smile and dove into the most intimate place of Grayfia, exploring the maid’s sensitive spots with her tongue.

Since Grayfia mustered the courage for a threesome, I should make it memorable and pleasurable that leaves her craving for more. As much as I wanted to go down on Grayfia myself and map every nook and cranny with my tongue, letting Aimi do it will deepen their bond.

It should, right?

“Ohhh…” Grayfia mumbled as her breathing shot up in arousal. Her tail slithered around and wrapped my waist.

I flicked her left breast before cupping and squeezing the marshmallow into lovely shapes. Burying my face in her neck, I probed her earlobes with my tongue, while swiftly launching another teasing attack on the love button above Grayfia’s slit, which Aimi occasionally pressed with her nose.

“My Lord… Aimi, nooo. Be gentle…”

The maid closed her eyes from the intense pleasure wreaking havoc through her body, her cries echoing where nobody except us could hear her. The quadruple attack combo made Grayfia raise her hips for more, muttering mine and Aimi’s name raspily.

“Oh god…!”

Grayfia’s entire body shook. She clamped her shivering legs around Aimi’s head. She forced me back a bit and tightened her tail around me, enough to leave deep marks if not for my defense. Jolts of shaking pleasure enveloped her body, and she splashed Aimi’s face with her love juice.

Her body practically turned jelly on me. A panting mess covered in sweat. Anyone could tell how far she had drowned in lust at this point.

“Loved it?”

Grayfia nodded between gasps. An unconscious and true reaction.

“My… My Lord... does it hurt?” she asked and touched my hard cock between her legs. “Let me help.”

Aimi’s hands twitched. She barely stopped herself from jumping at my raw cock and rubbing her cheeks on it. Perhaps her favorite thing to do in bed was covering herself in my scent.

“Sure.”

Grayfia turned over and hugged my chest, not bothering to hide her coy look and her fluttering wings. An intoxicating scent wafted from her. Did she fully awaken her succubus mode?

Grayfia put a hand on my chest, forcing me to lean back and support us with my arms.

“Aimi, help me,” Grayfia said and raised her hips.

“Gladly!”

The yandere grabbed my cock and guided it to Grayfia’s pussy. Despite being a yandere, she let Grayfia take the main stage. As her man, I couldn’t hold the grin creeping to my face.

“My Lord, why…” Grayfia halted her question and breathed in deeply. “It’s inside.”

“Yes, babe.”

Letting the telekinesis support me, I grabbed her hips and slammed them down, giving rise to yet another alluring moan. She clamped down tighter than her tail suffocating me. She officially wanted to milk every ounce of my cum with her pussy’s unique combination of warmth and cold.

Grayfia winced again.

“Asahi-sama, ahegao her!”

The yandere brought a devilish smile to my face. Grayfia shuddered, her insides secreting more nectar in an instant. She reached out and hugged my neck.

“What does she mean?”

“It means this.”

I prepared to show her the true meaning of ahegao.

“My Lord… I am a bad maid.”

Where did this come from?

“What?” Even Aimi was confused.

“I, I… sniffed your dirty clothes to satisfy myself.”

I almost slapped my forehead.

“I am a perverted maid, My Lord… please punish me.”

I see… the devil maid confessed her sins to seek punishment since I hadn’t slapped her once. A true masochist down to her core, isn’t she?

“Aimi, how do we punish sinners?”

“We whip them crazily before drowning them in Asahi-sama’s cum.”

Okay, the whipping part was a bit too much… or not… Grayfia’s shining eyes told me otherwise. The heiress fell into the abyss of pleasure.

“My Lord… I’ll accept anything… even if… even if you want to whip me.”

“Maybe next time. Settle for this for now.”

I sparked her masochism with an aggressive slap that left her gasping.

“Mhmm. More, My Lord. Punish me more.”

Grayfia finally succumbed to the pleasure.

So began the round of slapping and fucking like no tomorrow. Aimi crept to my side and began kissing me, letting me fondle her breasts.

Grayfia climaxed a few times before I unloaded and finished inside her. Grayfia almost fainted in my arms.

I peeked at the crimson fingermarks on her lovely ass.

“Feeling content?”

Grayfia sluggishly nodded and slipped to my side. She hugged my side and closed her eyes with a downright sweet smile.

“Asahi-sama, can I?”

The yandere was dying to have her turn. Prompted by my nod, she straddled me. The leather collar around her neck looked adorable as usual.

Her eyes dripped with visible lust. Mine might the same.

She touched my face before swooping down to steal a kiss. We wasted no time in getting down to business. Her familiar warmth wrapped around me, squeezing me inside her.

I made minor adjustments to hit her weak spots. You could say I was more familiar with her body than she was. Aimi was already trembling, heated moans slipping through her lips joined with mine.

Stopping the kiss, Aimi showered my face in kisses before dropping to lick my neck like a puppy who reunited with its owner after a long time.

The yandere always managed to make me smile giddily with her super enthusiastic side reserved for me.

“Asahi-sama… put on the barrier,” Aimi moaned.

Barrier? The holy barrier! I could stop the transmission of life through the fluids, but I almost forgot about doing it in the heat of the moment, so we still used the barrier.

I glanced at Grayfia, whose womb was filled with my semen. The Devil race has a low fertility rate, so she won’t get pregnant so easily.

...Right?

I awkwardly grabbed the barrier from my ring and slapped it on the tree. With it, we safely fucked.

Aimi collapsed on me, pushing me down on the branch. She made another hickey on my neck, and I did the same on her neck. Drawing circles on my chest, she looked at me.

“...Asahi-sama, do you want to impregnate me?”

“I’m not in a hurry. What about you?”

Aimi nodded. “I want to give birth to your child, but… not now. I want to monopolize every bit of love Asahi-sama has for me.”

What a selfish woman.

I separated the gray hair covering her face and pecked her forehead.

“Then, do as you want.”

“I will!”

Favorite if you liked it!


244