Chapter 250: Provoking Loki
6.2k 19 231
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour later.

Loki sat before me, swinging her chair back and forth. She was cooking something in her perverted mind.

This was the meeting room in Loki’s manor.

Hephaestus tilted her head upward, trying to look at the mischievous fairy messing with her hair. She gave up with a sigh and tapped the table between us. “I don’t know about Evilus. The Guild needs to be aware of the manmade dungeon problem.”

“What exactly will ya tell them about Apollo Familia handing information to Astraea Familia?” Loki asked and peered at Hephaestus with her red eyes. “We gotta find a reason that looks good on paper. I don’t want Ouranos investigatin’ mine or Astraea Familia.”

Loki essentially wanted to stop anyone from looking too deep into our Familia and exposing anything related to me and my wives. Never expected Loki to be so caring towards someone outside of her Familia. If they needed a scapegoat, I had the best one available.

I rapped the table like Hephaestus. “I can ask Apollo to come forward with this information. He’ll take the honor of finding this dungeon. Well, also torturing the adventurers.”

Does getting boned by orcs and goblins count as torture?

“Apollo? Yer captain chick can convince a shortsighted fool like him?”

“You need not ask, my lady. Apollo shall do whatever I ask him to do,” I said with a bright grin. “He has no choice.”

“Damn good one, brat. What do ya have on him to force him like that?”

He is my slave, duh. He’ll do anything even if I don’t threaten him with the goblins and orcs.

“He owes me a huge one.”

Loki nodded with a grin of her own. “Let’s throw him on Ouranos’s radar, and we’re good to go.”

Astraea gave a gentle nudge on my arm. “Your two are pure evil.”

“This isn’t evil. What they want to do is evil. I mean, they literally used Evilus as their name.”

Hephaestus leaned on her chair and folded her arms under her chest. The posture adjustment emphasized her boobs a little too much. Her shirt buttons looked like they were about to pop off any second because she clasped her shirt till the top. Geez, I could easily measure her F-cup with no effort.

Hephaestus noticed my gaze and shrugged. “Nothing special here.”

Another woman clueless of her own charm. I meet a lot of them, don’t I?

Astraea tilted her head cluelessly. “What happened?”

Loki propped her chin on her palm. “Ah. To be so pure and young.”

“Um. That’s all for today, I think,” I said.

“Wait,” Astraea intervened. “Asahi… should we tell them about… that?”

She looked at me with her pure, innocent eyes. It’s so rare for a woman to use the innocent eyes trick on me!

“What is it?”

“C’mon. Spit it out.”

The goddesses got curious about that. So I leaned forward, the goddesses did the same, their ears perked to know more. Astraea also followed the goddesses for some reason.

“About what?”

Silence filled the room.

Astraea released a heavy sigh and proceeded to tell the goddesses about this new abomination of the dungeon. As expected, the two were skeptical of this report. That’s why I didn’t bring it up before.

“I just wanted to share this. I’m also a bit dubious about this,” Astraea shared her thoughts.

“Ye—”

The door opened slowly. Ais Wallenstein appeared in her new armor which only protected her chest, the sides of her arms, and the area around her waist. It was the type of armor dedicated to fanservice. Yet, it made loli Ais merely more of an adorable type than anything.

She glanced at me, and her golden eyes became brighter.

“Asahi Onii-san…” her eyes searched the room for someone. “Rini?”

Rini… how the fuck will I explain about Rini’s magical growth!

“She is, uh, busy at home.”

I’m going to hell for lying to an innocent loli.

(No, my love. I’m never letting you die!)

‘You just admitted you’re a yandere.’

(...)

Ais approached me, her boots clanking on the hard floor. She stretched her hand with a barely noticeable smile on her face. “I want to test armor… go to the dungeon?”

Why is she so cute!

“Anytime.”

Loki clicked her tongue. “You ain’t goin’ anywhere with this womanizer.”

“Womanizer?”

“Hey, stop giving me a bad rep. I don’t touch anyone outside my family.”

“Does that family include anyone outside of the women you seduced?”

That’s a tough question! I only have a sister, who also happens to be the one I seduced. I can’t count the Yotsuba family or my former family, where nobody paid any attention to me.

“See. This man is born to charm. I can’t leave my Aissu alone with him.”

“Then, you can come too. Let’s have a date in the dungeon.”

The thought of Loki getting chased by monsters raised my lips. It’ll be a fun experience for both of us.

“What? Ya want a goddess to descend in the dungeon? Are ya out of yer goddamn mind!”

I yanked Loki to her feet and gave my most arrogant smile. “‘Fraid already? Yer legs shivering?”

I copied her cheaper version of southern saccent to piss her even more. She looked with sharp eyes, contrary to her wide grin.

“Ya want me to come?”

I nodded.

“Alright. Prepare clean clothes, cause I’ll comin’ all over you!”

“...”

Hephaestus got up with a frown. “Loki, are you out of your mind? Don’t you know what happened to the gods who stepped inside the dungeon? The dungeon swallowed them and summoned a Nightmare.”

“I know. But this is my free chance to experience an adventurer’s life,” Loki said and punched my chest. “He’ll protect me. Won’t you, Asahi?”

“Yup. I’m confident of beating anything the dungeon throws at me. Even if someone dies, I can revive them.”

Saya’s lessons in and out of bed were enough to help me cast the Level 10 Phoenix spell by myself. The cheat spell could revive someone as long as they aren’t dead for too long. By chance, the dungeon spawned something stronger than myself, I had Gae Bolg to instakill them. So Dungeon-chan stood no chance against me.

“Reviving someone? Ya kiddin’? Only a few gods can do that after a long preparation. Ya can do it on yer own?”

“Stop comparing me to gods,” I said with a wink. “I’m just your average adventurer with a harem.”

Loki revealed an amused smile. “Alright. I’m countin’ on ya.”

I gave a nod before turning to Astraea smiling worriedly. “Wanna come?”

She shook her head. “I’ll pass. I’ve to convey the news to Alise and others. Take care out there.”

“I will.”

“And Hephaestus, you?”

“I will pass too. I’d choose my workshop over the dungeon any time of the day.”

“These two are so borin’. We should go.”

I grabbed Loki and Ais’s hands and teleported to the sixth floor of the dungeon.

Favorite if you liked it!

231