Chapter 263: Bullying?
6.1k 10 231
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi found himself on the 10th floor with the mist blocking his vision. Alise and the party clashed with the horde of imps and orcs. Alise plunged her burning sword into the orc’s stomach.

“Go to hell!”

Flames exploded with her shout. Orc spewed fire with his eyes and mouth. Alise pulled back the sword and lunged at another orc, doing the same thing again.

Agaris Alvesynth.

Alise’s enchantment magic charred the insides of the thick-skinned orcs.

Asahi’s harem noticed his arrival and stopped holding back their strength. Rika amped up her sniper shots, exploding heads like watermelons. Rini roared and tore the imps standing in her way. Saeko, Shiori, and Aimi slashed faster than the adventurers could process.

“Master!” Natsumi waved her hand at Asahi, only to get ignored as Asahi busied himself in treating Rini’s rampant emotions. Natsumi’s bright smile crumbled, but her hand kept fluttering to grab Asahi’s attention.

The prisoner by her side gave her a look filled with pity. The traitor of the Rudra Familia bore the name Ren.

Meanwhile, on the battlefield, the girls dealt with the chaos in less than a minute. Asahi heard a sweet chime in his head.

[You have leveled up!]

“Hell yeah. Level thirty now. Good job, girls.”

“Guiding wind,” Nao muttered and steered the mist into a corner.

“Nicely done,” Grayfia praised Nao with a smile.

The disappearance of the mist startled the adventurers. Ryuu, who was the closest to Asahi, sensed the change in the wind. She knew Nao’s capability of casting quick spells but pushing the dungeon mist was on an entirely different scope.

‘Why am I wasting time on normalizing these irregulars? They were never normal!’

She glanced at the man in the center of this irregularity. The hint of smile on his face sent her back to the time he proposed to touch her elven ears. After accidentally peeking on him, she felt like she should pay him with something. But his request was ridiculous! Touching hands was one thing, touching an elf’s ears was a different matter! Although she escaped her race, she couldn’t escape the superiority complex in her blood. Alise and Kaguya pointed it out many times, but she just couldn’t get along with the thought of a man touching her.

‘...Unless he is my lover.’

Ryuu shook her head twice. Why was she thinking of the man her friend liked? It was because he was the only man bold enough to talk to her.

Alise stopped feeding magic power to her enchantment and sheathed her rapier. Turning around, she found Asahi approaching with a teasing smile on his face.

‘This demon. How did he get here so fast?!’

“Alise babe.”

‘He just called me babe!’

Her fingers on the sword hilt shook. She was more than just thrilled to be addressed as babe by Asahi. With a little blush adorning her cheeks, she glared at the man.

“Don’t call your captain like that.”

“Ready for your punishment?”

His next words sent a shiver down her spine. She wanted to bring out the sword and fight him. But the notion died when she recalled how he thrashed the goliath as though the giant was a toddler.

“S-Stay away.”

“Now now. You can’t go back to our promise.”

“...What promise?”

Asahi reached out with his hand and touched her chin. “The promise we made in the morning. If you leave without me, I’ll spank you before everyone.”

‘Am I going to be harassed before her Familia?’

Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. She turned to her last hope. “Kaguya, help.”

Kaguya merely smiled. She had been observing the different expressions on Ryuu and Alise. A single man had changed their Familia from the inside. First their captain and goddess, now the adorable elf. Kaguya couldn’t help chuckle at their misery. As someone who had seen the despair and sorrow in the dungeon, Kaguya only desired the safety of her friends, an ample amount of booze at night, and a decent bed to sleep on. She had long embraced the life of an adventurer. No longer was she a princess clinging to her parents for guidance.

“Nope. You deserve it.”

Kaguya gave a no-mercy rejection to Alise. As the princess of one of the eight clans in the Far East, the idea of multiple women sharing a man had been ingrained in her head since her childhood.

‘If these two can laugh and smile with this charming playboy, then so be it.’

Alise kept stumbling until her back was against the wall. In the now clear mist, Alise saw her fellow adventurers giggling and guffawing.

*Pa!*

A violent sound echoed through the floor. Saeko and Grayfia unconsciously clenched their butts. Rika rubbed her butt with a frown.

“He never hits me like this.”

Shiori shook her head. “Your ass is too packed.”

“Fuck.”

Meanwhile, Alise felt a numb feeling spreading through her bottom, followed by a strange itchy sensation. She glared at Asahi as she rubbed her butt.

“I-It’s enough.”

*Ding!*

[Your relationship with Alise Lovell changed to ‘Bully Junior’]

Favorite if you liked it!

231