Chapter 300: Drunk?
5.8k 23 236
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
300th chapter!

With a journey through the Akihabara Shopping Hub, Asahi crushed any chances of the girls thinking this as an illusion. The district bustling with Japanese culture gave the girls a fantastic cover. They appeared as girls with perfect cosplay, especially Ryuu, the elf; Neze, the tanned girl with wolf ears and tail; and Celty, another elf of Astraea Familia. Everywhere they went, hundreds of eyes pursued them, followed by flashes of cameras.

Ryuu was thoroughly enchanted by the vehicles as well as the clothes of the modern era. Alise couldn’t stop herself from chatting with the people on the streets. Kaguya noted how everyone here looked like people from the Far East.

While Iska, the sole amazonian woman of the group, sent winks at the young men on the street.

“Iska, not here.”

“Sorry, Astraea-sama. I couldn’t help it. They look so charmed.”

Astraea didn’t want to distract too many people. She didn’t know that most people had eyes on her, even girls weren’t resistant to her elegant aura.

“Well, you girls are too attractive for this place.”

Especially in Akihabara, where culture flourished in each corner.

He dragged the girls through various shopping centers, letting them buy anything they wanted. Alise, who was annoyed by his teasing, bought everything she liked. She was going to break his wallet then laugh at him. Of course, she had plans to return his money after he requested it.

She had no way of knowing Asahi’s backer was Yotsuba’s princess. Maya could give him as much as he wanted.

Once everyone had at least one bag hanging on their arm, Asahi pulled them into a street and cast stealth on them. He teleported straight to the manager room in Yuriko’s store.

“Dear?” Yuriko put down her pen and stood from her chair. “You came here to flaunt your new harem.”

Asahi made Yuriko sit with his telekinesis. He grabbed a chair and sat down. “What if I was missing your lovely smile?”

Yuriko smirked and leaned forward to show off her cleavage. “Then we have another room here. Shizuka-chan can serve them until we sow some seeds for a healthy future.”

Astraea felt tense all of a sudden. It was easy to guess the plum-haired beautiful lady’s relationship with Asahi.

“This is Astraea, my new lover,” Asahi said and pointed at Yuriko. “This is Yuriko, well, Yuriko Marikawa now. She is also my lover.”

Yuriko looked over to Astraea. She could feel the nervousness flickering in Astraea’s deep indigo eyes. Goddess or not, meeting Asahi’s old lover had petrified her for a different reason.

Yuriko gave a soft smile. “Nice to meet you, Astraea. No need to be tense around me.”

Yuriko addressed Astraea casually as though she was a friend, rather than a goddess. Yuriko’s mature behavior eased her anxiety. As Yuriko said, she had no reason to be tense.

“This place looks cozy.”

“There is a door behind us.”

“Wanna explore?”

Ryuu, Kaguya, and Alise whispered to each other. The trio’s actions brought an amused smile to Asahi’s face.

“Go on. Don’t cause any ruckus.”

“Thanks, Junior.”

Alise dragged the two out of the room. The rest of the girls meekly followed them.

“Junior?” Yuriko gave an amused smile of her own. “The husband of the strongest goddess is her junior?”

Astraea giggled. “It’s his fault for hiding his identity. He was her junior when he joined our Familia. You know, Alise was prepared to fight against Apollo for him?”

“Always turning innocent women into love slaves. That’s my husband for you.”

“Alise isn’t innocent,” Astraea said, shaking her head. “She is ignorant. Her whole life she’s been juggling between an adventurer and a fighter for justice. She didn’t have time to stop and think about romance.”

Even though she was talking to Yuriko, Asahi felt like these words were for him.

“I know she has a crush on me,” Asahi admitted with a smile.

“Then why do you bully her? You can treat her like you… treat me.”

She wanted to take back her words so badly. It wasn’t as if he spared her of his teasing.

Shizuka entered the room and immediately wrapped her hands around his neck, resting her hefty tits on his head. “Aa-kun~. Is this Astraea?”

“I am.”

“I’m Aa-kun’s Onee-chan, Shizuka. It’s my pleasure to be in the presence of a goddess.”

“Onee-chan? Then why do you—”

“Why do I act like this, you ask?” 

Shizuka smiled mischievously and flipped Asahi’s chair. She climbed on his lap and joined her lips with his.

Astraea gawked at Shizuka’s daring personality while Asahi wasn’t least surprised. He could taste the alcohol directly from her mouth.

Astraea watched the passionate kiss between siblings in a daze.

Asahi grabbed Shizuka’s shoulders and pushed her. She wiped the saliva with her sleeve and grinned. She released irresistible pheromones when she was drunk as though the alcohol flipped some kind of switch inside her. If it weren’t for the time, he would have dragged her somewhere and lewded her for hours.

“Your sister is also in your harem?”

Asahi stroked Shizuka’s cheeks with a soft smile. “Yes. I love her. She is my sweet Nee-san.”

Astraea just released a sigh. As a goddess, she had seen her fair share of incestuous relationships. Gods in Heaven used to have orgies for the sake of entertainment until Ouranos forged a path to the human world.

“I’m hungry.”

“I can sate Aa-kun’s hunger with my body. Come eat me in my bedroom~.”

“Yuriko, why did she drink?”

“Uh, Dear. Yotsuba delivered an expensive wine for your birthday. She just took a tiny gulp.”

“Her tolerance is weak as hell.”

“I’m not weak,” Shizuka pouted and pulled her sleeves. She started flexing the nonexistent muscles on her biceps. “I’m as strong as Aa-kun!”

Astraea couldn’t stop herself from chuckling. This family was weirder than she expected.

Asahi and Yuriko chuckled alongside her.

‘Astraea looks relaxed now. Nee-san’s luck skill came in handy.’

She had gravity-defying boobs and a skill that could turn any disaster into a fortunate event. A cheat existence with a sluggish demeanor and gentle heart.

His sister was a unique existence.

Favorite if you liked it!

236