Chapter 337: Mating?
5.9k 8 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After escorting Astraea back to the mansion, Asahi met Ray and Rini walking through the corridor of the shrine.

“Onii-san, do you need our help?” Rini asked, bubbling with excitement. “Dungeon?”

“Master, I have learned combat.”

Ray couldn’t meet his eyes. Rather, she didn’t want to meet his eyes. She knew her mind would wander into thoughts of mating. She couldn’t do it until Rini and Astraea got their turns since they were above her in hierarchy. Well, Rini already had a plan in motion, but she was unsure of Astraea.

‘I cannot skip a goddess.’

She had gained the warmth of a family, something she never expected in the cold land of the dungeon. She didn’t want to anger his mates with her impatience.

Asahi stopped and patted their heads. He made sure not to fill his hands with mana. Yet, Rini fidgetted and looked up with moist eyes. Ray was no exception as she felt a sudden heat rising in her groins. She couldn’t make heads of the connection between headpats and this. She was too absorbed to do anything. Her flubby wings flapped gently compared to her feathery tale wagging uncontrollably. Anybody could see her excitement at a glance.

“Good girls. We’ll explore the dungeon later.”

He had to bring the Astral Pod over here, so he could spar and talk with the lonely dragon. He also had to feed some headpats to the needy Seraph then move on to meet Lilith in the Underworld.

‘I need Grayfia will make sure.’

His maid would ensure he followed the schedule and returned home in time. Left alone, he might become absorbed in giving love to Seraph.

He removed his hand from their heads and patted their cheeks. Rini stumbled a step forward and lunged into his embrace.

“Onii-san, I—can we not go at night? I want to spend some alone time with Onii-san.”

“I can do that.”

She never made a selfish request. What kind of lover or brother would he be to decline her request?

‘What does she want though?’

He shook his head. Guessing too much will trigger his instincts. A surprise was always nice every once in a while.

“And you,” he said and stroked Ray’s cheeks, getting an awkward smile from her. “It’s nice to see you getting along with others.”

“Thanks… Master. Everyone treats me warmly. I only return their favor.”

“I’ll see you two later. You can join Aimi at the dungeon if you want. She’ll be itching to do it.”

Since Rini’s gauntlets could release her berserk emotions, she could go wild in the dungeon.

“I will, Master. Aimi is very strong. I learned a lot from her.”

“Onii-san, don’t take too long…” Rini said as she looked up and closed her eyes.

Taking the hint, he kissed Rini, whose appearance was too mature to be considered his imouto. Ray stared as the two became enamored in a deep kiss. Nothing could teach her better than seeing it with her eyes. After all, she was going to do it… one day. A hint of lust flared up in her eyes. A wetness spread across her thighs, making her new panties sticky.

‘T-That’s…’

Growing embarrassed, she looked away. Asahi tasted her ripe lips for a few more seconds before he pulled away and smiled. A mild scent tickled his nose. It was Rini’s scent; he could never forget it after cuddling with her numerous times.

‘Wait, does she have charm like Freya and Ishtar?’

Rini’s scent slowly amplified as she gazed at him with a gaze clouded in passion.

“Rini,” Ray said and coughed. “We should not disturb Master.”

Rini snapped out of her dazed state, and the scent also grew fainter.

“Ah, y-yeah,” she said and patted her maid dress. “I should go. Bye, Onii-san.”

Rini took Ray’s hand and sprinted into her room.

‘Hmm. She's acting weird again.’

The last time she did this, she evolved into a busty onee-san.

(Show her status, Klyscha dear.)

‘Got it.’

Rini Hitsugi: Asahi’s adopted little sister.

[Reveal Backstory.]

—Favorability points: 290 [Her Loving Brother]

—Age: 14

—Lvl. 58

—Race: Human Monster Hybrid

—Class: Berserker

Attributes:

Strength: 138

Dexterity: 198

Constitution: 210

Defense: 200

Charm: 42

Magic: 249

Skills:

[—Monster Mutation (Special)]

[—Mystical Growth (B-Rank)]

[—Gluttonous Fury (E-Rank)]

[—Instincts (D-Rank)]

[—Wild Martial Arts (C-Rank)]

[—Burning Wrath (E-Rank)]

[—Mating Ceremony (Unique): Increases Rini’s charm stats according to her excitement. Mutliplies the chances of pregnancy after every instance of sex by 1.5. Base modifier is 60%.

Passive Effect: Enhance her mating urges once her mate is in her sight.]

His imouto was going into heat without telling him. What’s more, her new skill guaranteed pregnancy on her third sexual act. It was a little ridiculous. Then again, everything about Rini—her stats, her skills, and ever her race—had been ridiculous.

‘Is she suffering?’

(Rini is a strong girl. She can overpower her mating instincts… she had been doing it until now.)

He hoped she would come to his room tonight, or he would go to her room. It’d be hard for her to be normal around him if this skill really sent into heat each time she saw him. He couldn’t delay it in the name of saving her innocence when she was ready to accept him.

‘How do I make it special?’

Rini never cared about anything other than his love. He still wanted to make it special in anyway. He decided to think about it during the day.

Grayfia was basically free after finishing her morning chores. He seduced her with two kisses and took her to the Underworld.

He first entered Biblical God’s workshop and carried the Astral Pod back home. With Grayfia by his side, he listened to instructions about controlling the pod. Biblical God had a mechanism that could power up the device with several switches

“Did you visit Sandalphon recently?” Biblical God asked before Asahi left with his maid. “She’s been missing you.”

He usually met Sandalphon whenever she was with Gabriel. It seemed like Sandalphon stopped hanging out with Gabriel, or they did whenever he wasn’t here.

“I haven’t,” he said with a sigh. “I’ll see her tomorrow.”

He was going to spend some time alone with her.

Favorite if you liked it!

194