Chapter 448: Divine Sister-in-law
3.6k 7 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi approached Yuriko, who was lying on a deck chair under the shade of an umbrella. Shizuka was beside her, enjoying the abundant warmth of the sun while making comments on the volleyball game happening between Rini and Lilith. Rini wasn't utilizing her supernatural strength or the devil woman would have a tough time keeping up with the force of nature that was Rini.

On the other side, Rika appeared to be having fun with Maya in a slow and relaxing table tennis duel.

Saeko, Nao, and Grayfia were preparing meat and vegetables for some barbecue while Aiko clumsily fumbled with a toy knife.

Everyone seemed to have found a task on the sprawling beach except for the famous duo of Saya and Lemegeton. The Diva was engrossed in some manga while Saya rested on her side with her hands on her belly.

'This shut-in goddess… where does she get so many manga from?'

(Uh…)

'Pretty reasonable for Klyscha to support her comrade shut-in goddess.'

(I-I'm not a shut-in to indulge in my habits. I'm a shut-in because I want to support my love with everything. Leme and I are not the same.)

"You're still a shut-in…" Ddraig said. "Doesn't matter how you put it."

(You're dead.)

"I-I'm sorry."

Asahi shook his head at the everyday drama between the dragon emperor and his goddess wife.

"Beautiful mother-in-law and Nee-san, are you having fun?" Asahi asked as he took the lotion from Shizuka.

Yuriko took off her sunglasses and smiled. "If it isn't my handsome son-in-law."

"Aa-kun, come and apply this. I don't want to get a tan."

"You're already tanned," Yuriko said. "It looks good with your blonde hair."

"I don't like it."

Shizuka got up and unfolded a beach blanket before she lied  on her front and untied the strings of her top. Her boobs squishing against the sandy blanket made quite a sight.

Asahi squeezed out the lotion and rubbed it between his palms. "Get ready to be wet."

Shizuka shuddered as she recalled the countless orgasms she received at his hands. "A-A-Aa-kun, Aiko is here… don't try anything weird."

Asahi snapped his fingers, and a transparent barrier appeared. "No one will hear you now."

Shizuka swept her long hair from her back and lowered her head, accepting her fate. "B-Be gentle."

"I'm next," Yuriko requested. "I don't want to get more tan. It'll look awkward in a sleeveless dress."

It took her weeks to completely remove the tan she got from overworking in the blistering summer of her undead-ridden world.

"Come lie down. I'll do both of you together."

"Dear is always so eager to do threesomes." Yuriko chuckled and spread a blanket beside Shizuka. Just like Shizuka, she lied on her front and completely exposed her back, revealing glimpses of her breasts at the same time.

As Asahi touched Shizuka's naked back, electricity jolted through her.

"Aa-kun~."

"It's always nice to let loose," Yuriko said as she smiled at Shizuka. As much as she enjoyed working, she equally relished the moments she got to spend with her family. "Dear, Nao looks so happy after chatting with you. What's her secret?"

"Well, she wants to join the ranks of mothers after Saya."

"Oh my. That's wonderful news."

The couple talked normally despite Shizuka moaning in the background. It wasn't long before his sister climaxed from his touch.

Then it was Yuriko's turn. Unlike Shizuka, she maintained an air of composure even when he touched her breasts. Asahi grinned and fondled her asscheeks.

"Ummm…" Yuriko bit her lips and looked at him. "Dear, you don't need to apply there. I-It's fine if it gets tanned."

Asahi didn't listen and slowly moved his way to her inner thighs. Yuriko clenched her butt and twitched. Once Shizuka recovered from her climax, she poured some lotion on her palm.

The siblings joined hands to make the day harder for Yuriko, coating every nook and cranny of Yuriko's mature body in the slick lotion. Yuriko couldn't handle the assault on her back and her butt, and she ended up wetting her white swimsuit.

"Yuriko-san is so lewd," Shizuka said as she giggled continuously. She laid her head on Asahi's lap and guided his hand to her hair. "Aa-kun, I feel sleepy…"

"Then sleep."

Shizuka squeezed his hand. "I need to ask something. Aa-kun, can I come with you to the new world?"

"Of course. You don't need to ask."

"I heard it's a chaotic world… cities are destroyed every day by villains and monsters."

"That is so, but Nee-san can handle those twerps."

Shizuka shook her head. "I can't fight properly. I have been sitting idle at home for so long that it gave me time to master the art of healing. Aa-kun, can I fight by your side now?"

Asahi stroked her hair, which suddenly gained a golden glow. A layer of golden aura surrounded her. Her ethereal appearance was the very manifestation of the word divine.

Ignoring the unnatural occurrence altogether, he smiled. "Yes, you can."

"Aa-kun… I'll sleep for a bit…" she closed her eyes, a lovely smile on her face. The aura slowly receded until she was back to normal. Her hair became a brighter shade of golden. “Um…”

Asahi gently stroked her hair. “Have fun with Klyscha.”

He might have been worried for her health if he wasn't so skilled in the prospects of Life Element. 

'Show her status, Klyscha.'

(My love, don't blame me for it…)

Klyscha summoned Shizuka's status before his eyes.

Shizuka Marikawa: Asahi’s older sister.

[Reveal backstory]

—Favorability points: 325 [Her sweet lover brother]

—Age: 27

—Lvl. 1

—Race: Demigod

—Class: Klyscha’s Divine Sister-in-Law

Attributes:

—Strength: 190

—Dexterity: 160

—Constitution: 500

—Defense: 350

—Charm: 84

—Magic: 800

Skills:

[—Medical Arts (EX-Rank)]

[—Luck (A-Rank): The world will favor you. Any calamity will be dispelled unless countered by a curse of the same level.]

[—Holy Element (EX-Rank)]

[—Klyscha’s Divine Protection (Special)]

[—Divine Constitute (Special): The special constitution received from serving Klyscha.]

'Level 1 Demigod. Klyscha, what kind of blessing did you give her?'

Shizuka's luck was A-Rank. No one would be able to kill her without proper countermeasures against her Luck skill.

(I… she is the only blood relative of my husband… I might have unconsciously given her more favorability.)

'Then why am I not a god yet?'

(...My love's growth is tied to the system. Her growth isn't… as for why is level 1. The system took racial change as a reset. It happened when you changed from human to high human.)

Asahi frowned. 'Wouldn't that apply to Aimi if she changes her race?'

Aimi's countless nights of slaughter would be for nothing with the flaw of the system.

(It will. There is a silver lining here. They will retain their parameters even if they are shown as level 1 by our system.)

'Great.'

"I don't understand a thing you are talking about," Ddraig grumbled.

Favorite if you liked it!

152