Chapter 480: Sleepless night for Erofu
3.6k 8 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dungeon training continued. Day after day Asahi led adventurers deeper into the dungeon, showing them floors and monsters they never thought they’d see in their lives.

Some experienced a massive growth, some grew at a steady pace, and some backed out of the training. Not everyone managed to handle the pressure.

On the Underworld side of things, Nyx never appeared again even though she told Yuriko that she’d show up the next day. Asahi ordered some of the devil nobles to find any abnormalities in the Greek Pantheon. The devils, who were busy plotting against each other, had something worthwhile to do after a long time. So they sent their best scouts to Mount Olympus to be the first one to fulfill his request and earn his favor.

“I wonder what happened to Ruby?” Asahi asked the black-haired loli dozing off on his lap. After a long day of messing around with Ryuu and Ais, he was back to spending some time with Ophis. “Did she return to the Dimensional Gap?”

“Home… still silent,” Ophis replied as she repeatedly tapped his chest with her head. “Want to find her?”

“Don’t bother. She is probably trying new techniques to beat my ass.”

Asahi smiled wryly at his own prediction. He expected to become her target once he beat her, but he didn’t think she’d become a stubborn lass.

“How come you haven't returned to the Dimensional Gap since?”

“It’s boring…”

Ophis could always find someone here to talk to or play games with. The Dimensional Gap lacked such luxury despite being the origin of two great dragon gods.

“You can be here for as long as you want.”

He wrapped his arms around her small, cuddly body, and leaned his chin on her head. She was warm, thanks to her immense affinity with flames and her dragon origin. She had all the fiery warmth of Saya in a petite package.

“Just let me hold you like this as rent for staying here.”

Ophis couldn't help but squirm under his tight hold. “It tickles…”

Asahi ruffled her hair. “Hahaha.”

“Oi, look at that smile. She is one cute lady,” Kaguya said as she strode into the room, followed by Alise. “Sorry to interrupt your precious time, Husband-kun.”

Ophis froze a bit. “Smile?”

She hadn’t realized she was smiling or the reason for her happiness. Asahi gently rubbed her head to diffuse her confusion.

“What’s the matter, Kaguya?”

Alise and others had been staying inside the dungeon for a while, only occasionally returning to bathe and change clothes.

Alise and Kaguya looked at each other. Alise shrugged before giving the go-ahead gesture to Kaguya, who nodded with a rare solemn expression and sat beside Asahi.

“It’s about Ryuu.”

Asahi narrowed his eyes. “Go on.”

***

An hour later.

Footsteps approached the damp, cave-like room where Thanatos sat with his hand bound by some unknown metal handcuffs. Soon, a man with golden eyes appeared before Thanatos.

Thanatos instinctively looked away from the golden eyes that glowed like a predator. “Are you the master of the Underworld?”

“Yup. I am. You caused quite a ruckus by attacking Lilith.”

“She attacked me first.”

“It’s my realm. She can do anything to anyone with my permission. You shouldn't have resisted her.”

“You’re telling me to stay quiet and let her kill me?”

Asahi grinned. “Pretty easy task, right?”

“You’re a madman.”

Thanatos never thought he’d say these words to someone outside of Mount Olympus. And this crazy person had the backup from the Great Red. Forget Loki. The Ragnarok of the Norse prophecies might be brought by the devil before him.

“Anyways, why did you come to the Underworld? You couldn’t have known that Lilith was with me. What exactly was your goal?”

Thanatos was baffled by Asahi’s question. His attitude flipped within an instant.

Thanatos lowered his head. “To inform you about Goddess Nyx’s arrival.”

“Just that?”

“Yes…”

“I see. I’d have let you go if you didn’t attack Lilith. Someone will have to pay the price of your aggression on my territory. It’ll be your Goddess Nyx.”

“...”

“I’m gonna sweep your whole Pantheon into this fuckfest.”

“...”

“Just kidding. I only want to stop Nyx and her brother.” Asahi chuckled and grabbed Thanatos’ hood to raise his head. “I’ll return tomorrow and drag your ass to her door.”

Thanatos gritted his teeth, a murderous intent hidden within his calm black eyes. “Fight me like a man if you dare.”

Thanatos threw his own provocation at Asahi in hope Asahi freed him from his binding that sealed his powers and divinity. As long as he was free, he could escape through the shadows.

Asahi smashed his head into the wall. “I’ll harvest your masters’ soul, Grim Reaper-san. I don’t need to fight you.”

Bullying Thanatos wasn’t any fun, so Asahi left the basement prison.

‘Nyx, Erebus, Angra Mainyu.’

The three deities hadn’t made any move after Hades’ death. The death of one of the strongest beings on the planet worked wonders as a warning. Still, he wasn’t letting the three go. They were precious bundles of XP.

“Guess I’ll sneak into Ryuu’s bed tonight.”

(Meet me after…)

“Of course.”

***

Asahi returned to the campsite on the 89th floor. Rather than a campsite, it was a full-blown room with two small beds placed together to make room for four girls. Kaguya, Ryuu, Alise, then Ais. They had fallen asleep after a grueling day of monster slaying except for one.

Kaguya, who laid under a thin blanket, opened her eyes and winked. “Husband-kun, here.”

Asahi slipped under the blanket and hugged her from behind. To his surprise, she was sleeping naked. Asahi pinched her bare asscheeks before sliding two fingers inside her sopping wet hole. The sudden invasion made Kaguya moan.

“Mhmm?” Ryuu’s brows shook as she heard Kaguya moan.

Kaguya quickly covered her mouth with her pillow. “Slide it in,” Kaguya whispered, knowing Asahi could catch the faintest of sounds. “Don’t make noise.”

“You’re one thirsty wife.”

“Ha, you’re responsible for my growing libido, Husband-kun.”

Normally, she wouldn’t have the energy to masturbate after any dungeon expedition. The experience was completely opposite when it came to sleeping with Asahi. She could feel good and become more energized while doing so. Having pleasure and waking up at full strength to fight monsters was a win-win scenario for the former princess.

Asahi noticed subtle movements on Ryuu’s lips. She was trying very hard to go unnoticed but her act couldn’t fool the perceptive Asahi.

‘Erofu has the worst luck.’

(She probably has a lucky pervert skill which only works with you.)

Asahi laughed and spread an invisible barrier that covered him, Kaguya, and Ryuu. The elf wasn’t catching a wink of sleep with Kaguya moaning in her ears.

Favorite if you liked it!

138