Chapter 7: Heavy Petting
234 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 1515: The Great Pirate Era Year 15

WEST BLUE: Kano Country

The Docks

 

I land gently on the docks and pose for anyone who happened to watch me fly and land.

I hear clapping from somewhere and some whistling but I’m not sure if it was for me.

It’s quite noisy today so it’s hard to tell.

 

I’m still unable to multitask my flight, but I’m able to travel to islands that need a day’s travel.

Only problem with that is that the headache is so horrible that I must stay on the island for two to three days to get my willpower and head in order.

I wonder, how long till I can fly from island to island and traverse all of West Blue.

 

My body is now quite healthy thanks to my continuous training.

I’m still not that great at fixing my bones but I’m having progress.

And I’ve noticed that my body’s normal regeneration speed has gotten used to working faster… somewhat, and is actually getting stronger too.

I heal now at the normal speed like everyone else!

 

My skin color is also looking better. It is almost a normal pale skin color.

Now I won’t be mistaken as any kind of undead in any time of day or lighting.

A really big plus if I must say.

Still need to live in the shitter for a while when I eat a lot to heal myself…

 

I seriously need to fix how much nutrients becomes wasted.

Maybe that could fix my growth issue too.

I’m 17 years old and according to Sai and Boo, I’m the size of a 11 years old.

At this rate I will never grow tall! My target is a handsome size of 190cm!

 

I’ve also learned a few new tricks.

I’m still not able to use Will to influence things from far away. BUT!

If I have contact, then that’s another story.

Just like the Flame Sword from years ago, I can put willpower into things I touch.

 

Since I had Flame Sword and Shock Captain as examples, I tried to create fire and electricity.

I’m not that great with either of them, but the fire feels easier to create.

I’m still experimenting on influencing things that are outside my body with my Will.

The progress has been steady, even if slow.

 

-

 

Today a lot of ships came to port.

The docks are quite busy, people are rushing all over the place to get everything in order.

It looks like tomorrows market day will be quite grand.

I guess now is a good time to promote some work for the other slum dwellers and get some money.

 

Suddenly somebody pats my head from behind. “Cute.”

“Hey! Who are you to just casually pat my head out of nowhere!” I complain, even though it feels great.

I turn around to see a tall young woman with black hair wearing a hooded robe.

*Giggle* “You can call me Big Sister.” The hooded young woman said while still patting me… Not that I mind…

 

“I’m sorry but I’m not adopting.” I said jokingly.

*Giggle* “But what if I am?” She replied teasingly.

Oh, so this is the game she is playing.

Well then, let’s play.

 

“I’m sorry darling but we aren’t married yet. We can’t be adopting children before we try to make our own.” I said with an overly dramatic tone of voice.

“…” She pauses, mouth slightly ajar.

Hahaa! She is stunned! Victory!

*Giggle* “What a cute and mischievous boy you are.”

 

I’m 17, dammit! I know how I look, but dammit!

She doesn’t even look much older than me!

… I think. It’s so hard to figure out peoples ages.

Sai and Boo are just barely older than me, but they look like they have they’ve been in the slums or in the streets for 10 years more than me.

 

“And what a cute and lovely young lady you are.” I replied with a gentlemanly manner, earning another giggle from the ‘Big Sister’.

“Before I go, can I pet you a bit more?” She asked with a smile.

“… You haven’t even stopped, you know. Well if it’s only a bit then I don’t mind. It actually feels really good.”

I said while closing my eyes and fully immersing myself to the soothing feeling.

 

“My, how honest. It’s very rare for anyone to reply so honestly about getting their head patted.”

“Well I stopped caring about many things and decided to live freely.”

“... How envious…” Her hands stopped for a bit there before continuing.

Seems like this is not the best topic for her.

 

“Your hair is so fluffy and nice to touch.”

Thank goodness she changed the topic.

Maybe she thinks I didn’t notice or just wants to quickly change the topic.

“Yeah. Everyone loves it. And the best part is that I always wake up with an awesome hairstyle.”

 

Why do I feel like… there are more than 2 hands petting me?

“So, this wild hairstyle of yours is not your usual appearance?”

“Yes and no. My hair is always wild and fluffy, but the shape is always different.” I started explaining how my hair works.

“Yesterday my hair formed two horns on my head and now today my mullet is curling upwards. It’s always different and sometimes there are repeats.”

 

“Have you tried combing or straightening your hair? Wouldn’t that fix it?”

She started trying to straighten my hair with her slender fingers.

“Well that is the obvious thing to try and as you can see it doesn’t work.”

“I’ve tried combing my hair for a month straight without any obvious changes.”

 

“Only thing that’s worked so far is hair gel. And I hate how it feels.”

“The gel makes my hair hard and sticky and I can’t even touch it.”

“And most of all. Why should I fix all these funny and awesome hairstyles?”

“I see no problem in them.” I shrugged.

 

“Fufu, yes it would be a pity to lose this fluffy sensation.” She says with a smile.

“But it is also a pity that I can’t style your hair. It is a big sister’s duty to style her siblings hair.”

“Incase you haven’t noticed. I’m not really the obedient kind.” I remind her about my little stunt from the beginning.

“Says the one who has been kindly letting me pat his head as if there was nothing wrong with it.”

 

“Well, I like this. It feels nice. So, why should I complain?”

“Fufu. You are quite the amusing little boy.” She laughs and gives me a quick hug.

I’m not a little brat! But let’s keep acting, we won’t see each other anymore anyways.

“Well, I must be off.” She said and finally let me go…

 

So sad. I wanted to enjoy it a bit more.

Is this what people call… a fetish?

Was it the head pats or the hug? Well… I liked both.

Well I might as well humor her a bit as thanks.

 

“Take care, Big Sister!” I said with a cutesy voice and a beaming smile.

That got her to stop. Hahaa! Another victory!

And with that my smile grew even brighter.

With a final giggle she vanished from my sight.

 

… Why do I feel like someone is still touching my head?

I look around but I see nobody next to me…

Suddenly the feeling stops, and cherry blossom petals fly past my head.

“Beautiful.” I mutter while wondering where they suddenly came from.

 

Hello World!

Guess who's back! Back again! Dravde is back! Tell a friend!

Here we have another suprise appearance from the main story! And it is from the main crew! Give a hand to everyones favorite archaeologist, Robin-cha~n! *Clap clap clap clap* Unfortunately we won't be seeing her again, until we get to the Grand Line.

Well then ladies and gents I have some unfortunate news... I have no inspiration for the chapters before Grand Line... And there is supposed to be 2-3 more chapters before getting there. I have the general idea of what I want to write but the content isn't oozing out of my brain like it has until now... And before anyone tells me to do drugs like they do in the "Industry". NO, I WILL NOT! Well... we shall see when I post the next chapter. I will try to keep it at 2 chapters per week but remember! I'm no pro and this is my first ever project.

Well I guess I've babbled enough. I'm hungry so I'll go and make some ramen.

Happy readings and a good feast! (I HUNGER!)

 

Did you like the pun? (If you know, you know.)
  • Yes Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Harder Daddy Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I don't get it. Votes: 4 25.0%
Total voters: 16
5