Patrol team alpha
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???: 9:56am at ???, ????

???: another one’s gone, without any trace

???#2: there has to be something out there doing all this, I say we burn that damn forest down!

???: until we find whatever’s behind the disappearance of our men, we need to keep this between us.

???#2:....very well then...

Present: 10:30 am at Mitas HQ, Alaska 

//attention please// all patrol members are to check their telecommunications equipment before deploying 

Overseer: Patrol Alpha status report.

Tom(A-1):Go on O-3.

O-3: right.. so another day another job huh, alpha?

Tom:Yeah...kinda bored now actually, ya know? Of this job? Isn’t that right Gary?

.......

Gary(A-2):Be thankful that we ain’t getting ourselves blown or shot up right now.

Tom: bloody hell you’ve got to be world’s most boring partner to have in a boring job an—

O-3:Okay now, both you calm down before y’all get into troubles again. You both know your route today?

Tom:Me? Calm down?! I’m perfectly calm, seeimsocalmthatimnotcompl

Gary:O-3 is our route today is through the south forest by access point Bravo-4 please confirm.

O-3: *sighhhh* yes A-2, route bravo-4 through the forest.

Tom:Oh look, being technical and all, bull crap. Bet you just wanna get away from the frontline you nerd. (Tom then proceed to mutter some words under his breath)

Gary:....let’s get over and done with.

O-3:Heads up alpha, multiple convey claim to have lost radio connection with HQ up in the forest, so keep your Radio functional. Heard some weird report up there too.

Tom:Aye aye captain-tell-us-everything.

//attention all crew// the gates at sector, 2-B is activating, please clear the area.

Multiple jeeps rode out in an orderly manner, with Charlie at front, foxtrot at second and alpha at third. All coveys rode on a central road before separating away to their patrol routes.

...(2 minutes later)

Tom and Gary are in their route, driving through the forest surveying for suspicious activity. But it wasn’t Long before someone gets bored.

Tom:Fuck this is boring. Hey Gary, where ya from?

Gary:I thought you said that I’m the world most boring—

Tom:Just forget about the past, focus on now dammit, answer me man.

Gary:...A small village known as Talatulu.

Tom:That’s all? Which country? Why did you enlist? Whe 

Gary:The village was burned down by insurgents when I was 1, I was the only survivor of my family, Mitas found me(Mitas: the military organisation Tom and Gary is in) after they took care of them, since then I was raised here. I don’t know which country I’m from, they refuse to tell me. Satisfied?

Tom:One word...maybe two. First off, That’s rough, secondly, sorry for your family and being a jerk to you earlier on.

Gary:—........

Tom:Hey you even listening? Don’t take my apology for granted you—

Gary:10 o’clock, by the roadside.

Tom:...what.

Tom turn his head to the left, his eyes tries to focus on whatever Gary told him to look at. All he see in the road is nothingness 

Tom:What? I don’t see anything except for the road and the red paint—wait. That’s not paint.

The vehicle slowly reduced its speed and what lies on the ground stunned both Tom and Gary, two severed limbs horribly mutilated, one arm and one leg, both in Mitas uniform. The “paint” Tom saw is indeed blood, and it leads all the way into the deep forest.

0