Chapter 4: The Eye of Truth and Trust
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blacksmith was looking for an armor that can withstand an endless battle for Jason.

"What could it be?..... Hm....."

The blacksmith took an armor from a shelf, it was glowing orange like lava.

"This, the hell stone armor, it absorbs heat as well as electricity, it can withstand even the most heaviest hammer and sharpest swords. The ore came from the Dark World near the Devil's Ember Volcano, but for you, it is an honor, this will protect you along with your other fellow Legend Weapon wielders."

"How did you know I'm a wielder of the Legend's Weapon? Do the weapon reveal its true self?"

"The weapon is only a helper, a guide and a support, but the true power is from its wielder. Please, accept this armor as a thanks."

"How will I repay you?"

"You don't have to, but if your really on to it. You can repay me by doing your very best to protect the worlds that you really must."

"If you say so."

The storm was raging, the thunder is roaring, the lightning is fighting, the rain was washing away the crops and it moves like it was being controlled.

"What's with this weather?"

"I don't know, it must be that magic storm summoner again."

"Who's magic storm summoner?"

"She's a little girl that mostly go out in the forest to hunt food, she must be crying because of something."

Jason goes outside and find the eye of the storm where the center is located. She saw trees was burning even if it rains heavy.

"Now I really don't have time to waste! The village will get burned again if it hit the village!"

He found the eye of the storm, there a boy who's crying from the forest inside the eye of the storm, it was the same boy who saved by Jason. The boy was crying in front of two dead bodies.

"Boy! You shouldn't be here! The storm will kill you! Get out of here now!"

The boy was crying as he said "My parents are dead."

"What?"

"They're killed! And I was totally useless to not using my magic!"

A lightning strike Jason from its armor, he flew away and hit from a tree, he wasn't hurt but still got some bruises.

"So the blacksmith was true, it can absorb lighting."

"Now, I don't have anything left."

Jason remembered his parents, his mother was killed by his father, and his father suicide after his father killed his mother. His right eye is starting to get hurt and shed blood.

"Kill her now!"

A deep voice like before was beard again.

Jason asked "Who the hell are you!?"

"Kill that girl! Feed me blood! She's lonely after all, let me have her blood!"

"Who are you dammit!"

"I'm the strongest wielder of a the sword, the demon who gave you power, the sixth generation! The wielder before that Laho fool who keeps his power sealed! I want to eat now!"

"Like I'll let you have her! You're just a selfish devil!"

"Feed her to me now! Or else the storm will destroy the village! It's either kill or be killed now."

Jason swing his sword to a tree and run towards the boy who's said that must be girl. 

The voice said "What are you doing fool!?"

Jason hugged the girl and said "You must be really sad, but they will still love you till the end, just like my mother who loved me with all her heart. They may not come back.... But there are still people who will protect you and you protect, please, listen to me just this moment..... Calm down."

The girl was still crying. Jason was being hit by lighting many times from his back, he felt the pain as the girl feel, he remembered the time his a mother was being hit by a hammer at the back many times, he hugged the girl tightly.

Jason said "I'm sorry, if I didn't made it to save your parents, but there are still people who loved you, I can see that there's a future in you. You're parent have died for the sake of the village that you call home, you're not like me, you still got a hope to have a good future than I am. They call me a devil back where I came from, but you're a better person. They may not come back, but they will always love you and watch you."

Jason starts to cry as he speak with the little girl. The girl calmed down and hugged Jason, he wasn't able to stand because of the lightning strikes.

"He he, this armor sure can absorb lighting but not so much at the same time. It's alright, the old man was so worried about you."

The girl sobbed as she said "I wanna go home."

Jason pulled his sword and the voice said "Feed her to me now!"

Jason said "Shut up idiot."

Jason and the little girl buried her parents and head back to the village, the blacksmith was awaiting from the front path of the village.

"You made it young man, thank you for everything."

The girl asked "What are you going to do now?"

Jason replied "To do what I have to do, find and join with the other wielders. So long then, I'll be going now."

The blacksmith said "Wait, you need this. A map, a compass, and a bag with useful stuffs. You are welcome to come back to our village."

Jason walks away after he said "Thanks, I'll be going now."

The old blacksmith looked at the little girl and said "I'm sorry for the death of your parents, we didn't know that they were at the forest to fight the thieves."

The little girl replied "I sure don't have any parents left, but that Sir was giving me a reason to fight and continue to have my dreams, I still have the village that I can call as my home, I still have some friends and people that I can call as my family. I'll protect the village as fair as I can do."

Jason heard the little girl and he starts to shed some tears as he hold his mother's pendant and said "That's right, follow your dreams and protect everyone as far as you can do, because that is what a true Hero do."

Jason was in the middle of the forest with his sword was at the leather sword holder from his back that the blacksmith gave inside the bag.

"Where are the other heroes are?"

He asked to himself as he walk in the middle of the forest. His parents are dead, but his goal was to avoid everyone to have the same fate as his. He never did everything just for himself, but he's doing it for everyone.

A very low voice of an old man said "May your journey leads to safety young heroes."

0