Chapter 3: Death or Kill
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason looked at the boy with his glowing hot orange eyes very visible and he asked "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" 

The boy answered "I was lost while hunting for rabbits when a monster suddenly attacked me. Thank you sir." 

"Go home now, this night is too dangerous, it is better to stay indoors than hunting. There's a lot of wolves are raiding the forest." 

Jason walks away, he heard footsteps behind him like he was being followed, he turned around the saw the boy. 

"What are you doing? Go home now, it's too dangerous." 

"I can't, if I am alone walking, I might have been attacked again. You have a scary eyes by the way, are you a demon?" 

"I'm a human, I don't know how this happen." 

"Well, nice to meet you sir, can I rest with you for the night?" 

"It's okay. It's better than to leave you dead." 

The boy followed, he looked at Jason's giant sword. They made it back to the place, Jason saw that his bag was on fire. 

"Danm! No!" 

He take out the fire but all is left was black ash. He calm down and sit on the ground. 

"Looks like bad luck happened again." 

The boy sleep while Jason was completely awake as he hold his sword. He looked at the sword as he clean it with cloth, the blade of the sword reflect his face like a shining mirror. 

He asked himself "Who's Laho, and what he mean by next generation before me?" 

"Do you really want to know?" 

A voice of an old man suddenly speaks. 

Jason ready his sword and asked "Who are you?" 

"You don't have to know, but you have to know what you want to know, but do you really want to know?" 

Jason lower his sword and said "Fine, I want to know."

"That sword as you can see, it was made by a Guardian God who's already fallen because of a sin he made." 

"Tell me more." 

"He made more than that sword, he made all kinds of weapon, for defence and offence, this weapons have many different kinds of materials that you can rarely find from all of the world's, planets and dimensions. Each weapon posses power or magic, but it may change depending on the wielder. The weapons are passed to many kinds of races, it wasn't just an ordinary weapon, it was like alive, it chooses its wielder, it cooperates with the wielder, and it may fight against its wielder."

"Was there a person who own this sword?"

"This sword was first given to Kargila Kalhorn, a demon who's a form like a beast with huge horns, he slay monsters whoever threaten the lives of his kingdom. He's a good man, he died because of getting old, but he live a good life, many years have passed, and you are chosen by the sword and that's why you have that amazing power."

"But was the legend were true?"

"What?"

"That the wielder of the weapon will change every 20 years?"

"Well, that's a true and a lie?"

"What do you mean?"

"The wielder will change when the wielder dies or finished his task, the wielder can still use it after finishing his mission and that's the wielder's decision, which means it will only change after the wielder dies."

"So it was lie."

"So long then, I still got some place to discover."

The voce disappeared like a bubble. He became tired and goes to sleep.

Many hours have passed, the sun rises from the trees. Jason felt something was missing as he move his hand and arm.

"The sword is missing!..... No... The boy!"

Jason immediately stand from the ground and run to find the boy. He saw a big smoke far away and saw a line like something is being pulled and it is headed from the smoke's location.

"Don't tell me he did this!"

He run as fast as he can, he saw the boy was pulling the giant sword along the way.

"What are you doing, kid!?"

"Our village is being attacked by thieves, I have to space them!"

Jason grabbed the sword from the kid's hand and run toward where the smoke is coming from. He saw plain area and a village, the houses are on fire, the villagers are running,he saw thieves are robbing some of the houses.

"Damn! Hope I can make it in time."

He run towards the village as he ready his sword to slice, he was being blocked by three thieves but he sliced it all half at the same time, he saw a woman being used as a hostage by the thief as it point the dagger onto the girl's neck, but Jason just charge toward the thief and cut the thief's head from its body without hurting the hostage.

"That was close."

Jason became angry, his right eye's vision became black and white again and saw the same frame by frame motion like when he faced the golem.

"Hope the predictions are right!"

He killed all the thieves just by slicing them. He put out the fire by using a bucket of water from a pond and do it repeatedly, he run again and again till he put all the fire out.

"Thank you young man for saving our village. Please, accept this token of our appreciation."

The villagers thanked Jason. But he was confused when he saw no blood was splattered from the thieves he had sliced.

Jason said "No need to thank me, it's just my thing, to protect the innocent and right."

"But please, have this small thanks from our village. You're armor looks torn down, will you like to change it?"

"Sorry but I don't have any money."

"No need to worry, you're a hero you said, means that you will face great danger along the way, please, come to my place, I'll give you a better armor."

He killed many enemies by the sword, but no blood was spilled or stained the sword, it gives him so many abilities, but a sudden roar of thunder was heard from a distance, a strange storm is headed toward the village, a strong wind was charging towards the trees.

"Hurry now, we don't have time to waste, a storm is coming."

He go to house of the ma and saw it was a blacksmith, the place was filled with weapons and armories, shields and staffs.

"Let's see what armor can protect the wearer from a continuous battle."

A storm was raging as they look for an armor to fit for his journey, Jason looked at the storm and felt a strange power and force from it.

0