Chapter 81: Going on a trip (1)
1k 10 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content warning: this chapter has minor s*x scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

   It’s been a week since Yuuji has left the Academy for good. I could be wrong, but the atmosphere around the Academy has been much better ever since he left.

   ‘You are not wrong in that.’ Ichika informs me when I point it out. ‘I have received 50 complaints regarding Takuto Yuuji ever since he enrolled here, a cast majority of them from female students.’

   ‘50? Seriously? Wow. It’s a miracle that he didn’t get expelled for this long.’

   ‘It would come as no surprise to any of us that a lot of the teachers wanted to.’

   ‘Then why wasn’t he?’

   ‘You see, his grandfather is a long time acquaintance of Principal Morifuji. The former had specifically asked our principal to take care of his grandson. And so, we had to turn a blind eye to a lot of his antics. The most we could do were punish him by making him clean the school toilets and such , nothing more.’

   ‘But now he’s gone. Good riddance.’

   ‘Indeed.’ she agrees. ‘You have no idea how many times have I grit my teeth to hold myself back from giving him a good beating.’

   That reminds me. In the original anime, Ichika was always being on edge whenever Yuuji was around her. Even after she has fallen in love with him, she was always partially upset towards him one way or another. It was never revealed why, so I guess this is a good time to ask.

   ‘By the way, I couldn’t help but notice that you have an unspeakable level of hatred towards Takuto. Do you have any reason for that?’

   Ichika hesitates, as if it’s an old wound she doesn’t want others to touch.

   ‘You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.’ I tell her quickly.

   She shakes her head. ‘No, it is fine. It is a matter of no big deal, as you might say. It happened when we were in the second year of our middle school. Right after the school hour was over one day, I immediately went to the dojo of his family in order to challenge him. Before we could begin, he used his wooden sword to flip my skirt.’

   I find myself holding my breath sharply.

   ‘Admittedly, it is not something worth raising a fuss over. However, I still find myself to be shamed by the incident.’ she concludes.

   By the time I realize, I was already holding my spear in my left hand, and my ring in on my right middle finger.

   ‘Right. The beating I gave him last time suddenly isn’t enough. Let’s go find him so that I could open some holes in his body.’ I tell her.

   ‘Akira, calm down! You are exaggerating!’

   ‘The hell I am! Even I’ve never seen your underwear! I’m going to poke out both his eyeballs and send him straight to Hades!’

   Ichika goes behind me and hugs my waist with both her arms so that she could restrain me. As I’m squirming around, she whispers something to my left ear. I was so furious I couldn’t hear her the first time, so I calmed down.

   ‘Sorry, what was that? I couldn’t hear you just now.’

   Ichika clears her throat before repeating what she just said.

   ‘I said, the undergarment I am wearing today is black.’

   ‘Um, thank you greatly for the information. But why are you telling me that all of a sudden?’

   ‘You are jealous of Takuto Yuuji that he saw my undergarment, no? I do not have the courage to show them to you yet, so this is the best I could do.’

   ‘Oh.’

   Ichika let goes of me once she’s sure that I’ve calmed down. I put away my weapons while I think of something to say.

   ‘Well, that’s a surprising choice of color, considering it’s you.’ is all I could think of saying.

   Ichika starts to fidget and twirls her index fingers. ‘Well, I wanted you to pay more attention to me, which is why I asked Assaf-sensei on how to do it. Out of all the outrageous suggestions she gave me, this is the tamest one.’

   I scratch my head in shame. ‘Sorry. It’s because I had been spending too much time on Yui lately, huh? I’ve pretty much neglected the rest of you.’

   ‘No, do not misunderstand! I am not blaming you in the slightest! It is just that, well, I want to spent some time with you as well.’ she says while she blushes.

   She’s so cute I hugged her without realizing it.

   ‘Why are you so cute, Ichika? Can I hug you?’

   ‘Um, you are already embracing me.’

   ‘Oh, so I am. You know what? Let’s talk to the others to discuss on how to spend time together. I would love to go on individual dates with all of you, but I rather do something together.’ I suggest to her.

   ‘Yes. That is an excellent idea.’ she agrees.

   That night, we had a meeting in my room. I also called Kaoru over. After we had dinner, all of us had a discussion. During the end of the discussion, we’ve all decided to go to a trip together. There’s just one problem though.

   ‘We can’t just skip school and go have fun, right?’ I ask. ‘Unlike normal schools, we don’t get public holidays right? So we have to use school days.’

   Assaf-sensei shrugs. ‘We’ll just say that we’re going on a mission that might take weeks to accomplish.’

   ‘Will they just accept that?’

   ‘Why not? I’m with you guys, you know.’

   ‘I’m pretty sure that’s an abuse of authority.’

   ‘So be it. Nothing’s going to get in the way of me having fun with my beloved.’

   I look at Ichika since she’s always a stickler for rules. She looks away guiltily.

   ‘I-I will choose to ignore the rule as well. As Assaf-sensei had said, I want to, um, have fun with my beloved.’

   She said it in such an embarrassed way that even I’m blushing. I clear my throat.

   ‘Well, if you say so. What about you, Kaoru? Do you think it’s okay for you to skip school for a few days?’

   ‘I think so. Rather, everyone around me might feel more relaxed while I’m gone.’

   ‘What? Why?’

   ‘Well, I’m the daughter of a yakuza, after all. The teachers and students there are quite afraid of me even though I didn’t do a thing to them.’

   ‘Are you saying that you don’t have a single friend there?’

   She nods sadly. Okay, that’s just sad.

   ‘Just stay strong, okay? When you’re enrolled here, you can hang out with us during non-class hours.’ I tell her.

   ‘Thank you, aniki. I would love that very much.’ she says while showing me one of her blindingly bright smiles.

   ‘I do not want to be the pessimistic one, but she needs to pass the entrance exam first.’ Ichika reminds us.

   ‘Oh, it’ll be fine. We’re training her whenever we got the time right? My skill aside, there’s no way she couldn’t become stronger if you’re the one training her. Now come on. Let’s continue with our discussion on the trip.’

   I bought a physical map in a convenience store beforehand so that we could mark down where everyone wants to go easily.

   ‘Right. Any particular place you girls want to go?’ I ask them while holding a black marker pen.

   ‘Oh oh. I want to go to D*sneysea!’ Saya raises up her hand excitedly. ‘You remember our promise when we were at D*sneyland, right? Don’t you dare say that you don’t!’

   ‘Yes, of course I remember. Let’s see, Chiba… there it is.’

   I circle the prefecture where the theme parks are and write “D*sneysea” right next to the circle.

   ‘Next.’

   ‘I don’t mind following the rest of the group around as long as we can stop by a love hotel.’ Assaf-sensei tells me.

   ‘Next!’ I pointedly ignore her.

   Mashiro raises up her hand. ‘Mashiro would like to go to Mountain Hotaka.’

   ‘You mean the mountain in Nagano? What’s over there?’

   ‘What’s left of the Fuyukaze clan. Mashiro thinks that it’s about time she pays the place a visit.’

   ‘...Oh. Alright.’

   I circle Nagano and write “Mountain Hotaka.”

   Madoka is next to speak out her opinion. ‘Speaking of visiting graves, I also want to visit my father at Kumamoto.’

   ‘Kumamoto, that’s far.’

   ‘I’m sorry. We don’t have to go if it’s inconvenient.’

   ‘Nonsense. We’ll all go even if your father is buried at the South Pole. Am I right, girls?’

   All of them nod.

   ‘Thank you.’ Madoka says to us gratefully.

   I circle Kumamoto and write “visit Kojima-san’s grave”.

   ‘No no, Akira-kun! What on earth are you writing?’ Sakuya suddenly demands from me.

   I stare at her in surprise. ‘What do you mean, senpai? What did I write wrong?’

   ‘Oh, give me that!’

   Sakuya snatched away the marker pen from my hand and crossed out the words Kojima-san’s and replace it with future father-in-law.

   ‘There. Much better.’

   ‘Yup.’ I agree.

   Meanwhile, the usually blank-faced Madoka is blushing furiously. I tried to pat her head since she’s so cute, but she moved away faster than lightning while covering her head with both her hands.

   ‘Don’t you have anywhere that you want to visit, Sakuya-senpai?’ I ask.

   ‘Let’s see, Kyoto sounds nice.’

   ‘Sure, but why there?’

   ‘Well, I’ve always heard that regular high schools arranged to have field trips there. Since we’re not going to have any, why not go there by ourselves?’

   Ichika raises up her hand eagerly. ‘I second that opinion! I have always wanted to visit Honnō-ji!’

   ‘M-Me too!’ Kaoru adds.

   Wow. It’s so rare to see these two getting this fired up. They must love Oda Nobunaga a lot. I circle Kyoto. I didn’t write anything next to the circle since we might as well visit the whole place while we’re at it.

   I look at Kuromi. ‘What about you, Kuromi?’

   The maid widens her eyes in surprise. ‘Am I included in this excursion as well, master?’

   ‘Of course. You’re one of us, remember?’

   ‘More like one of the harem members.’ Sakuya whispers in a voice that only I could hear.

   I don’t know what’s up with that, but I just let it slide.

   ‘In that case, I would love to head to Akihabara. I have heard that there are maids who work there, and I am in the opinion that I could learn a thing or two from them.’

   ‘Um, okay. If that’s what you want.’

   I circle Akihabara with my marker. After compiling everyone’s opinion, I deduce that the best route to take is starting with Akihabara, then Chiba, Nagano, Kyoto, and end with Kumamoto before coming back here.

   ‘So, how are we going to all these places?’ I ask.

   Mashiro raises up her hand.

   ‘Um, I don’t think it’s good idea to fly around and scare any passes-by when we’re landing.’ I tell her.

   Saya smirks. ‘Why don’t you just admit that you don’t want to fly?’

   ‘Fine. There’s that too. Happy?’

   ‘Quite. I’ll be even happier when we’re at D*sneysea and seeing your green face.’

   ‘In my opinion, the only sound method to travel around is by train.’ Ichika suggests.

   ‘True. We need to reload our train pass a lot before the trip.’

   Now that our discussion’s over, all that’s left is wait for the arrival of tomorrow.

   I look at Kaoru and Yui. ‘Will the two of you return to your home, or do you want to have a sleepover at someone’s room?’

   ‘Um, is it okay if I stay over at your room, aniki?’ Kaoru asks bashfully.

   ‘Sure. I don’t mind. What about you, Yui?’

   ‘I’ll pass this time. I had been hogging you for myself way too much lately, after all. I think that I should give someone else a chance to be intimate with you.’ Yui declines.

   ‘Seriously Yui, you don’t have to be considerate of us! If you want to be spoiled by him, you should just go ahead!’ Saya tells her.

   All my other girlfriends nod in agreement.

   ‘She’s right, Yui.’ I agree as well.

   ‘Well, in that case, please let me sleep here.’

   ‘Sure thing.’

   While the others are going back to their respective rooms, Assaf-sensei bumps into me even though I wasn’t in her way at all.

   ‘My bad.’ she tells me insincerely.

   I notice that she slipped something small and rectangle into my hand. I open up my palm to see what it is.

   It’s a pack of condoms.

   ‘Remember to use them. It’s too early for them to bear children, after all.’ Assaf-sensei whispers at my ear right before leaving.

   Both Yui and Kaoru saw the thing I’m holding. From their looks, I could tell that they recognize it too.

   I’ll be lying if I told you that I don’t want to do it. I mean, I was a virgin without a girlfriend back in my old world. Now, I have a harem which consists of girls who love me despite my flaws. However, I had been holding back since I haven’t a clue on how to bring it up. For those of you who call me a chicken, cut me some slack, will you? I’ve never done this before, alright? But now, I decide to chance it. I take a deep breath.

   ‘Yui, Kaoru. You can leave the room right now if you refuse. But if you want to, can we, well, do it?’

   At first, their face turn beet red when I presented them with the question, and they didn’t say anything for quite a while. Just as I thought that they’re going to refuse, Yui opens her mouth.

   ‘I-I don’t mind if it’s you, Akira-kun…’ Yui tells me with a barely audible voice.

   ‘Same here. I would love to, um, do it.’ Kaoru says in a slightly louder tone.

   ‘Oh. I see. Well, let’s go to the convenience store and get you girls some necessities to spend the night.’ I tell them while putting the box on top of my dining counter.

   They nod wordlessly and follow me outside. We came back after getting towels and toothbrushes. When we’re at the entrance, Yui pulls my shirt.

   ‘Can I call Saya-chan over too, Akira-kun?’ she asks me.

   ‘Sure, if you want.’

   ‘Are you sure? Won’t you feel really tired if you have to, um, do three of us consecutively?’

   ‘It’s fine. I’ll just rest for a while if it’s necessary. More importantly, go ahead and bring Saya over.’

   ‘Got it.’

   Yui and Saya come inside my room once more not long after Kaoru and I did. Saya looks extremely nervous, so I take it that Yui already told her what we’ll be doing.

   Saya wait patiently outside while the rest of us brush out teeth real quick. Then, the two girls leave the bathroom since I need to bath. After that, the three girls went in and bathed as well. I feel my crotch hardening a lot when I saw the three of them come out while only clad in towel.

   ‘Do you want me to turn off the light?’ I ask them nervously.

   All of them shake their head.

   ‘We want to see your face clearly.’ Yui answers for all of them.

   ‘All right. We’ll do it with the lights on then.’

   I guess now’s the time I take off my clothes. I’ll be naked in front of them, but this is how things are. Their already red face got even redder when they saw my crotch. They respond by taking off the towel that was covering their body. Now it’s my turn to go red.

   ‘So, who’s starting?’ I manage to ask them without stuttering.

   Yui slowly steps forward. I take it that they’ve already discussed about the sequence while they were bathing.

   I tell Yui to lie down on my bed while I get the condoms. I put one on my crotch and walk towards the bed. There, Yui’s waiting while lied down with Saya and Kaoru kneeling at both sides of her.

   Now, I don’t plan to tell you guys the exact detail on what we did. I’m just going to skip over some parts.

   Yui cries out in pain when my crotch when in her genital. She’s also crying.

   ‘Dont worry, Yui. It’ll only hurt for a while.’ I quickly comfort her. ‘At least, that’s what I heard.’

   ‘I’m fine, Akira-kun. I really am. I’m just so happy that we’re finally connected.’ Yui assures me.

   She looks at Saya, then Kaoru.

   ‘I’m sorry for going first, Saya-chan, Ueyama-san.’ she apologizes.

   ‘What are you saying, Yui? You’re the elder one when it comes to being Akira-kun’s girlfriend, right?’ Saya tells her.

   ‘That’s right, senpai. There’s no need to be considerate for us.’ Kaoru adds.

   I start to move after Yui tells me that the pain has subsided. I didn’t move very fast since I don’t want to hurt her. Meanwhile, Saya and Kaoru are holding both Yui’s hands to provide her with some emotional support.

   I finished up after ten minutes or so. I give Yui a kiss on the forehead and pull out my crotch slowly.

   I had to say, it felt very good. And I’m not a virgin anymore. Yui’s still resting after climaxing a few times. While she’s catching her breath, I disposed of the used comdom and got a new one. After a while Yui got back her stamina, and she moves slightly so that the next person can have their turn. It’s Saya this time.

   ‘So, no wisecrack this time?’ I ask while our genital organs are only inches away from each other.

   She rolls her eyes in annoyance. ‘Even I know how to read the atmosphere, okay? Now get on with it!’

   Her voice is loud, but I could tell that she’s just trying to mask her nervousness. I oblige and slowly pierce her genital with my crotch along with her hymen.

   Unlike Yui, Saya didn’t cry out loud. She instead chose to grit her teeth and endure the pain. Even so, tears still came out from the corners of her eyes.

   ‘Now I’m officially yours, Akira-kun. If you dare to abandon me, I’ll seriously beat you up.’ Saya threatens me while sniffling loudly.

   ‘Don’t worry, I have zero plans on that.’ I assure her.

   Saya lasted longer than Yui. Maybe it’s because their difference in stamina. Either way, I shoot out my load for the second time after twenty minutes or so. We hugged each other for a while before letting go.

   ‘That was…heavenly…’ Saya informs me while trying to get her breath back.

   ‘Yeah, I felt good too.’

   Similar to what I did to Yui, I kissed Saya’s forehead before pulling out my crotch and disposed of the filled condom. When I’m back from the trip to the trash can, Kaoru is looking at me with a worried look.

   ‘Are you doing fine, senpai?’ she asks me. ‘Maybe we could do this some other day.’

   ‘It’s fine, Kaoru. I can’t do this for the whole night, but I have the confidence to at least do it one more time.’

   ‘Okay. If you say so.’

   Like Yui and Saya, Kaoru also cried when her hymen was pierced. Once again, I wait patiently until her pain has slightly go away.

   ‘I guess I really am a girl, aniki.’ Kaoru says to me.

   ‘Of course you are, Kaoru.’

   Kaoru didn’t last very long as well. As for me, I barely managed to shoot out my load as she’s about to faint.

   ‘Thanks, Kaoru. That felt good.’ I tell her.

   Kaoru was so tired she could only nod.

   After I’ve disposed of the condom I used, the four of us slept on the same bed while still being naked. The weather got a bit cold, but we made do while being wrapped up in my blanket.

   ‘Goodnight girls.’ I tell them.

   ‘Goodnight, Akira-kun.’ they reply at the same time.

24