Book 3: Chapter 36: Rose: Trio Two Time for Fun
134 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Zoom*

Where we ended up is the outside of the tree. On the ground floor where we started. It was all so sudden honestly, but I’m not complaining as it means I don’t have to worry about Maova waiting for me.

“There you all are! Seems like it went well if she lets you out this early” Kaa-san commented. It seems she has been waiting for us here while we were fighting.

“I definitely see why you would think this last trial would be sufficient. She’s no joke” Belphi commented as she looked at Way. I believe that’s what we called her now.

“Yeah. I just sorta created her as something really overpowered and a sort of bonus boss would see when playing a game and in-lore is sealed somewhere” Kaa-san commented. Is that some sort of term people normally wouldn’t know? Because I’m not completely certain as to what that meant.

Speaking about Way, she’s really cute and attractive I must say, Kaa-san has a pretty good taste when it comes to designing her. 

“I supposed we got to go back home now?” I asked. That’s a more important topic than pondering over someone’s look.

“Yeah, but before that” She said as she glanced elsewhere. What is she looking at? Are those people over there? What are they doing here?

We all walked over to see them and I believe I recognized those faces. Tana and her friends, why are they here? Why are they collapsed, exhausted on the floor?

“What’s with these kids?” Belphi asked as she picked one up from their leg, the fox one. She looks pretty exhausted and sleepy, not really reacting to Belphi’s lifting. I might as well answer.

“They’re kids from the outskirts of the settlement. Infamous for their adventuring” I answered. Kaa-san and Belphi nodded in understanding while Way didn't respond at all.

“I see. Guess it would make sense for them to come here. They’re above average in terms of level and this place could be seen from the demi-human settlement, so they probably came here to explore it. Good thing they did on this day otherwise they’d be dead” Kaa-san commented. It is indeed good fortune that they happened to come here today, or perhaps reach here today. I doubt they can travel here in less than a day, perhaps that’s why they’re so exhausted. Belphi put the fox girl down and pondered for a bit.

“So what do we do with them?” Belphi asked, unsure of how to deal with the three kids that came here for some reason.

“I mean I don’t know where to put them. Rosia you know where they live do you not?” Kaa-san asked. 

“Yeah, I could teleport them to their home if need be” I replied. Of course I’m not really sure how to explain the situation considering they came all the way out here by themselves, no doubt making their family worry.

“Hmm… Well I don’t think bringing them home now is the best idea. Should make sure they recover first. I don’t think the rural demi-humans have much in the way of treatment” Kaa-san suggested. 

“That’s fine” I replied.

“By the way, does anyone back home know of them? Maova probably does that much I’m sure of” Kaa-san asked. That’s not exactly what came to my head first as to what to consider but she probably has a reason for it.

“My sister and Yuuna know of them” I answered. Maova and I tried to make them friends but aside from the brief introduction it never went further than that.

“I see. Then might as well put them there for the time being. Let’s go!” Kaa-san suddenly declared. 

*Zoom*

And then we are suddenly in their room. At least I assumed so… Yeah it is, but they aren’t here, probably in their own room.

“So what will we do here?” Belphi asked, looking around the room.

“Well I’m thinking of putting them in the other room for now, if the two still share their room and all that” Wait this is the first time I heard about this.

“What does that mean?” I asked, feeling like I’m missing out on something I should’ve known about.

“I checked on them while you were absent with your girlfriend and all. They never stay in a separate room” Kaa-san explained. So that’s what happened.

“So we just put them there?” Belphi asked as she picked up two of the girls.

“Yep, let’s make sure they… Yep they’re in the same room, go to the other… What did they call you?” Kaa-san replied while pointing at the room we’ll put them in. She then asked Way what we called her.

“They call me Way, my mistress” Way replied. Kaa-san looks at us as if judging us.

“She said it not me” I immediately reflected back on Belphi because it’s true.

“Yeah it’s me” Belphi replied unapologetically. Kaa-san reacted with a slight surprise at the nonchalant attitude. She just shakes her head and continues.

“Way and Belphi, bring them to the room” Kaa-san instructed.

 

#####

 

“Did we literally just skip like two sentence worth of-”

“Ugh…” Before Kaa-san could finish saying something that sounds irrelevant the kids seemed to have already begun walking up.

“Well considering they’ve been sleeping for a while already and not exactly hurt or anything… Shouldn’t expect that” Kaa-san replied. So what should we do now?

*Growl*

Ah.

“Well time to go get some food… Sike” Kaa-san said before just making the food came out of nowhere, probably from her own storage. Just some fried foods in a paper bucket.

“Huh?” Tana suddenly rose up immediately and noticed the food in Kaa-san’s hand, mouth watering and all.

“Take it” Kaa-san said while handing the bucket of food over to Tana, while the other two girls also woke up and noticed it.

“So what’s my purpose here exactly?” Belphi snarkingly asked, as she has neither the connection to these girls or any abilities they need that she expertise in.

“Well you can go now if you want to, but you do you” Kaa-san replied dismissively as the girls chomped down on the food with happy faces.

 

#####

 

We literally just waited for them to finish, more or less staring at them as if we have nothing else to do. They finish their meal and look at us unsure of what to say next.

“Alright then you three. What were you doing near that tree?” Kaa-san began her interrogation. We really didn’t do a single thing here, just letting Kaa-san do all the work. The three stay silent for a moment...

“We were thinking of seeing it for ourselves, like what is the big tree all about!” Tana replied with her usual cheery tone. Guess it is that simple.

“I see… And I supposed you all weren’t doing all that well isn’t that right?” Kaa-san asked further.

“Y-Yeah, it’s a bit embarrassing honestly” Tana replied while scratching her cheek. She really is cheerful in contrast to most of us.

“What a boring answer. Anyhow I guess you and your friends want to go home? Or will you try that again?” Kaa-san asked. 

“We didn’t even get to see it clearly before we sleep” Tana pointed out. Sleep isn’t the right word but sure.

“It’s literally a big tree. You three have done well enough, just rest for a while and we’ll send you home” Kaa-san replied.

“Wait… where are we?” The fox girl asked suddenly. If I remember correctly no one besides us should’ve ever seen the interior of the castle, so it makes sense that none of them would recognize where we are right now. The castle is massive but no one ever went inside.

“Ah. Right. This is the Demon Lord’s castle” Way too direct Kaa-san.

“““Eh!?””” The three let out perplexed and confused sounds. Kaa-san looked a bit amused at their reaction, was that intentional?

“That’s not the important point. This is where Maova and I live” I answered the important part to get this over and done with.

“Oh…” Tana replied while tilting her head left and right trying to process everything that has been said, at least I think that’s why she does the silly head tilt.

“Yeah I should’ve pointed that out. Anyway Belphi and Way, you two can go out now, probably better for the girls’ hearts with less strangers about” Kaa-san commanded the two.

“Now you said that” Belphi pointed out sarcastically before going out with Way also doing so silently.

“So… Why are we here?” The bull girl asked.

“Simple. You three were tired and collapsed or whatever. Heard you three are acquainted with Rosia’s sister, can’t let someone she know be screwed over now can I?” Kaa-san answered. I feel like she could’ve used less words than that, these are still kids, if foolish and brave.

“Rosia’s sister… Revia right?” Tana asked, anticipating if she’s correct or not. 

“Yep, wanna go meet them now?” Kaa-san asked. Actually I feel like I should go check up on them as well, I thought they might roam about since it’s not night yet, and might have ended up encountering the two.

“I’ll go check up on them” I said to Kaa-san before heading off.

“Sure” A single word reply of approval from Kaa-san.

I’m now in the living room and there’s no sight of them. Belphi is sitting at the sofa in the room and Way simply stands still like a statue. She looks nice, I wonder if there is- No no this isn’t the time for that, I should go check up on the two first before anything else.

Let’s try to-

*Rumble* *Moan* *Rumble*

Nevermind. Forget I said anything. They’re unavailable... Unless I...

*Knock* *Knock*

…There was a moment of silence as I knocked on the door.

...How long would this be? Hopefully not too long, if it is then they must’ve been very rough.

*Open*

“Okay then...Are they still in the room Rosia?” The first door that opened isn’t the one in front of me but rather of the other room. Kaa-san asked me as she noticed I was standing in front of the door.

“It won’t take long until they come out” I replied.

*Open*

“Ah… Sis!” Revia looked at me a bit shamefully as I kept my default stoic face on and tried to not make it seem like I overheard anything.

“So you two are fine, that’s good. You two have been in there for a while” I tried to explain while obfuscating the fact that overheard their rough playtime. I turn to look at the three girls who are looking over as well.

“Oh! I remember you two!” Tana declared cheerfully as she walked over to the two girls along with her two friends. I’ll give them some space to talk.

“You’re…” Sis tried to say her name but clearly has some trouble remembering.

“Tana! I’m Tana” Tana answered in her stead looking unaware of her new friend’s ashamed look of forgetting her name. I’ll just go over here, sit, and wait for their conversation to be over.

Way is still standing there like a statue not moving even an inch. It’s a bit eerie but with her attractive and youthful look I could stare at it for a while.

“Umm… Rosia?” Kaa-san suddenly called out to me as I was staring at the beautiful creation. I turn to look at her of course to see what’s up.

“What is it Kaa-san?” I asked, not really sure why exactly does she call me.

“I didn’t put in any function for an intercourse” She said that flat out… That’s such a waste. Why wouldn’t she put it in? Can she do that now?

“Well can’t you do it now?” I asked her, in which she looked at me as if I said something really audacious.

“Are you trying to put that tag in? This isn’t a novel for explicit sex-scene” Kaa-san muttered in frustration for some reason. Saying nonsense again.

“Why are you frustrated about this?” I asked. Seems like a random thing to say as well. What’s with tag and novel? Sounds so random I’m not even sure if there’s any context behind them.

“I can…” She said with a sigh. That's great news to hear.

“Then can you do it quickly?” I asked her, hoping she’ll actually do it. 

“I can… Why would you even want to screw a planet-busting robot? You have so much option already” She replied with more complaining. I guess I was offending her, guess I should apologize… After she already done modifying of course.

Kaa-san walked over to Way and-

*Zoom*

Teleported both of them away. Belphi looks at the scene puzzled as to what just happened while the five girls are still conversing. Hopefully she’ll put in extra features.

*Zoom*

That was terrifyingly quick, then again maybe she just warped back to the specific time instead.

Way look a bit bewildered somehow despite being a golem, and Kaa-san looks a bit tired.

“Over and done with” Kaa-san replied with a tired smile.

“Thank you. I’m sorry for pressuring you like that” I said to her to show her my gratitude. Now let’s get her back in the room and use her-

“Can’t you at least wait for us to bring the girls home first?” Kaa-san interrupted my thought by saying so. I guess I could wait for a bit more.

“Sure” I replied. Way hasn’t said a single thing so far and I don’t know what to make of that, maybe I should ask something of her.

“Now then Way. What’s your other purpose outside of destruction?” I asked her, hoping for the obvious answer.

“Pleasure, all kinds of it” She answered, straight to the point.

“Good answer” I replied. 

“Anyway, how are the girls doing?” Kaa-san said as she walked over to the girls, I should go speak to them as well.

“Are you five getting to know each other?” I asked them as I interrupted their conversation.

“Yeah! She’s friendly and all” Tana proclaimed immediately.

“She’s nice” Revia replied.

“Yeah yeah, good to hear that. Get to know each other well and all. Will you three go home now? No doubt your parents will be worried” Kaa-san asked, which led to them pondering for a moment as it is a pretty heavy decision.

“We’ll… can we come here again?” Tana asked, clearly hoping for some sort of middle ground.

“...Sure, I’ll make sure to let the people here know that you three are allowed to come to the black castle” Kaa-san answered.

“Yeah! We can come here again!” Tana declared so happily while the other girls also looked on with happy faces as well.

“Then how about you three go home for now? Let’s all say goodbye for now” Kaa-san suggested.

“Okay… See you two later, Revia and Yuuna” Tana said with a small smile on her.

“Yeah” Revia replied quietly.

“Your adventure sounds fun” Yuuna remarked. Now it’s time to actually teleport them back to their home, better do it quickly so we can move on to other things.

“You three gather around” I said to them. The three comply and surround me, not looking too sure what will happen.

*Zoom*

“See you later at the castle” I said to them as they observed that they indeed did teleport to the same outskirts they were at. They look back at me one more time before I-

*Zoom*

Teleported back to the same room they were just at. Now with that over with it’s time to relax, wait for Maova, and figure out what this golem could do… 

“Hm?” I look around and realize the two girls go back to locking themselves in their room already. Guess they’ll continue whatever they’re doing. Also Kaa-san looks a bit amused for some reason.

“Guess that lust just runs in the blood, or maybe it’s just you two” She commented. I know what she’s talking about but I see no need to be emotional about it, it’s true and let’s leave it at that.

“Whatever” I said dismissively as I looked over at Way. Actually would she even follow me around to our room?

“Ah, I did tell her that she will be in your service when it comes to that, so no worries” Kaa-san answered, correctly guessing my worries. That’s good to hear.

“I see. Way, follow me to our room, I’ll test you out there” I said feeling a bit excited, if not showing it. At this point Belphi already left.

 

#####

 

“Stand still for a moment” I commanded as we’re in the room of Maova and I. Maova already said that me doing it with someone else is okay, so I don’t think going with a golem will be any problem. In fact I think-

“Umm… Who is that?” Suddenly a voice I didn’t expect rings out.

“You came back early” I said, looking back at Maova. She looks a bit bewildered as she looks at Way and back at me, then repeats the process a few times.

“That doesn’t answer my question, but yeah I did come back a bit earlier than expected” Maova replied. It’s clear she’s also intrigued about the golem girl in the room, though clearly not as much as me who knows that she can be used for that.

“This is a golem of Kaa-san called Way. It’s a long story but I requested her to put in some special function and gave her to me for the time being” I explained. This is going to be a fun night.

“Really?... Can she talk and interact without us saying anything?” Maova asked, a bit uneasy around the unmoving humanoid golem.

“Indeed I can” Way suddenly spoke up, standing still as per my command.

“Oh. Cool. Anyway what’s this thing you ask Kaa-san to give the girl?” Maova asked, sounding curious. I have a small sly grin as she asked.

“Something to make our time in the bed better” I answered, feeling like the grin on me had widened a bit, and Maova reacted with shock.

“Oh…” Maova replied with a single word clearly not expecting that for an answer, or rather was avoiding that conclusion until now.

“Now then Maova, Way. I’d say we skip this boring conversation and start it already” I said, already taking my clothes off. This will be fun, and I will enjoy it.

Nothing after this. This is already explicit enough.

6