Chapter 1: I Died But I’m Alive
785 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, hello. Huh? What? Do I have to say something else? 'Kay. Fine. I'm Lily. Yeah, that's my name, and don't ever ask for my last name. Something that was probably disappointing happened. Well, to put it simply, I died. Not that I care though, I didn't have any friends, and my family basically left me alone. Since I had nothing to do in my life, I decided to forget everything outside and I stayed at home. So what did I do at home? That question's easy. Light novels, gaming, food, sleep, gaming, and light novels. Yup, a well-spent life. I usually get bored of games when I reach mid-game progress, so I had nothing to care about there.

Well, moving on from the dull parts, I'll tell you my story. Haha... I'm sure you're wondering about how I died, but I'll leave that for later. Lets talk about what happened after I died.

"Ah. Looks like you're awake." A woman with long, golden hair appeared in front of me. She wore a white colored dress. It barely covered her breasts though.

So what's this? Am I in heaven? Looks like I am. Everything here is bright and stuff, plus, there's a woman with absolutely huge breasts in front of me. What the heck? Why are they so big? Did she grow them just to make guys like her? What an exhibitionist.

A vein on her forehead popped. Huh? Did she just read my mind?

"Well, you just died. You're in heaven, but I guess I can let you reincarnate, but into another world." (Big breasts woman)

Oi. Doesn't this only happen in novels and stuff? Why is she saying stuff like that? No, I bet its a joke. Agh! Lily! Don't fall a low as to be tempted by the devil!

"Hey. You know I can hear your thoughts right? I'm not the devil, I'm a goddess. You can really come back to life." (Big breasts Goddess)

Okay, she's a goddess, but she's still full of breasts. What's the new life gonna be like? Is it gonna be a world with levels and stuff like those novels?

"Yeah, I think so." (Goddess)

What do you mean you think so? Aren't you a Goddess? Gods are supposed to be all-knowing or something right?

"Ah. No, we aren't. I am a Goddess, but I'm just the one who is in charge of your souls and stuff. There are others, of course." (Goddess)

Well, okay, so shes just one of a bunch of other gods and she straight up admit that gods aren't all-knowing. That means I could lie and they wouldn't know right? I wonder if any others have fallen low enough to abuse their breast sizes like her. I think I'd rather worship a wise old man type of character.

"Alright. Bye. Stop being rude. Learn about this world yourself, okay? I'm sending you down now." (Goddess)

Hehe. Looks like I pissed her off. She's just sending me down right away cause she's obviously unable to talk to me.

"Ahh.... hahahaha... BYE!" (Goddess)

The goddess disappeared.

Ouch. My body fell and hit the ground, which was densely covered with thin grass. Yup, she really hates me. I looked around, and all I could see was, well, grass. I got up as my head and vision cleared. Huh? What's this? A small bag with a note was on the ground next to me.

Lily, here's your money.

Well, of course it's the beginner money. I put the tiny bag into my pocket. I then noticed that I had a lower line of vision than of my previous life. Am I shorter than before? Whatever. That's not important here. If this was a game-like world, then there would a status thingy right? I tried what people did in those light novels.

'Status' I thought, and suddenly a translucent panel appeared, displaying my stats.


Name: Lily - Level: 1 - Experience: 0/10 - Total EXP: 0

Gender: Female - Occupation: Weakling

HP:4/5   MP:10/10

STR: 5  INT: 5  SPD: 5

DEF: 5 DEX:  5  LUK: 5 

SKP: 0

[[Skills]]

None

[[Titles]]

None


Looks like I'm just a level 1 weakling. Huh? Why is weakling even a job? God! I have some complaints! Jobs aside, I guess I gotta level up like in a game. I don't even have skills yet.

My self-esteem continued to drop as I kept looking at my stats. I closed the screen and took a light walk around the plains until I came across a rustling bush. A rabbit swiftly hopped out the bush. It looked at me and screeched. It began to move towards me quickly.

"Ha!" (Me)

I grabbed the horn of the rabbit as it made its dash towards my chest. It tried to escape my grip but it couldn't, so I carefully relocated my grip to its head and torso, and with a weird grin, I twisted its head off.

[Horned Rabbit killed. Gained 5 EXP]

Ah. I got experience. I think I needed 10 to level up right? That's 5 more, I guess I'll find another rabbit to kill.

I found a forest and I decided to avoid it for now, as I had no reason to die. I'd probably get killed by some kind of ogre or wolf like in a fantasy novel.

It was still noon of my first day in this world, so I decided not to waste it. I found two horned rabbits, so I managed to slay the first one and used its horn to brutalize the second to its death. I guess the horns would be good weapons.

[Horned Rabbit x 2 killed. Gained 10 EXP]

[Leveled up. All stats increased by 5. Gained 10 stat points.]

[Gained skill: Stab -- Conditions: Stab something 10 times and kill it by stabbing]

Oh. I'm level 2 now. Looks like I also got a new skill and a few stat points. I'll just put 5 into STR and SPD each.

I opened my status and I threw in my points.


Name: Lily - Level: 2 - Experience: 5/20 - Total EXP: 15

Gender: Female - Occupation: Weakling

HP: 10/10 MP: 20/20

STR: 15  INT: 10  SPD: 15

DEF: 10  DEX: 10  LUK: 10

STP: 0

[[Skills]]

[Stab] [I]

[[Titles]]

None


Dunno what stab does, but looks like I healed up and both my max HP and max MP raised too.

Since I wasn't hungry or tired at all, I continued finding and killing rabbits until I made a bloody pile of corpses that was about half my height tall. I had a bunch of horns so I didn't know what to do with them.

I began to feel hungry so I thought about what I should do.

In earth time I guess it would be about 7 at evening, and since I had no choice, I tried to find at least a bit of food in the forest I saw before.

I spent a couple hours in the forest and the moon had already risen for a while. Judging by the moon's position, it was probably close to midnight. I was resting near a river that I found while walking, and luckily I had only encountered weak enemies on my walk. I also managed to find a slime and killed it, which only got me 10 exp. I had also killed a lot more rabbits and left them to rot behind me, which raised my level to 5, with 95 out of 110 exp to level 6. The levels also got me a total of My Stab skill level also raised to 4. Since I managed to get at least a bit of food and drink I chose to continue my night stroll through the forest.

I thought I heard something coming towards me but I couldn't see anything, so I just continued walking. This was until when something really did come out.

It was a wolf, or it probably was anyway. I slid my hand into my pocket, drew my super trusty weapon (it was just a rabbit horn) and held it tightly. I felt a drop of sweat slide down the side of my head as I took a step back. The wolf leapt toward me as I tried to dodge, but it managed to graze my arm with its claw. It attacked again, but I nearly failed to dodge it. I continued to barely evade its attacks until I finally found an opening and stabbed it to death.

[Killed Gray Forest Wolf. Gained 105 EXP]

[Leveled up. All stats raised by 5. Gained 10 stat points.]

Cool. It gave way more experience than those weak mobs, and I also leveled up. I might go kill a bunch of these wolves later for the exp.

I threw my stat points around again and I looked at my status page.


Name: Lily - Level: 6 - Experience: 90/145 - Total EXP: 400

Gender: Female - Occupation: None

HP: 24/30 MP: 60/60

STR: 50 (+5)  INT: 30  SPD: 60 (+5)

DEF: 30  DEX: 40  LUK: 30

STP: 0

[[Skills]]

[Stab] [V]

[Detection] [I]

[[Titles]]

[Rabbit Killer] [Rank 1/10] [56/150 Rabbits Killed] [STR +5   SPD +5] [tiny increase to any damage done to any monster type of rabbit]


Oh, I got a new skill and title. Maybe I should sleep, now that I had the fur of the wolf. The most important thing is that my 'weakling' occupation is finally gone. I think I should throw a party with my friends. Oh wait... I don't have friends...

19