2. Taboo Existence
1.4k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, Lil' autumn why does this 'god' even reincarnates dead souls?" Asked the human while getting more comfortable on the griffins back.

"Your Excellency, one of the biggest reasons is that he finds this very entertaining. He finds it amusing, seeing those pitiful humans who were nothing more than trashes in their own world acting like all powerful fucks in another. It's just like how rich people enjoy seeing poor people's antics when they strike gold."

"It's like he has his puppet show but on a whole different level. Your Excellency, I even doubt that he has voyeurism fetish(Act of getting excited while watching others doing Snu~Snu). Otherwise, why would he reincarnate ugly ducklings of one world into another world's prince charming? Sometimes he even asks them to make a HAREM! or force them to do Snu~Snu to get more powerful."

"Ha!, Ha! This actually sounds pretty fun. At least this 'god' knows how to have some fun, can't say the same about acting as a god though. Alright Lil' Autumn, you convinced me. Let's see what this world has got for me." Replied the human while stepping off the griffin.

Seeing the human leaving his back the griffin did not feel relaxed, let alone happy. He had noticed that while the human was sitting on his back his cultivation was going crazy, it was increasing at a rate, he felt if continued would make him a Beast Deity level entity in a matter of minutes. He felt sad.

"It would be my honor to accompany you, Your excellency. Can I?. I can help you with that 'god' if he dares to do anything. You can also use my back to relax." Asked the very hopeful griffin.

"You think I will need your help to deal with that 'god'?" Li Qiye smiled toward the Griffin.

"No, Absolutely Not, Your Excellency. I was just trying to stop your hands from getting dirty." Explained the now nervous griffin.

Listening to the conversation between the griffin and the human all the beings down were curious just why is this griffin so eager to follow this wea... (What! Now you won't even allow thinking of him as wea..) normal human.

"It's okay, stay here and cultivate patiently, with what I have provided you. If fate has it we will meet again." Replied the human while stepping on the back of Lil' Autumn who was no rapidly growing in size.

'He knew about the cultivation!!' It was pretty astonishing for the griffin as not only can he see his cultivation but also consciously increase it with ease.

By now Lil' Autumn has completely transformed back in his majestic brown-red dragon form. Forcing all the beings and the griffin to make distance as just aura being released can cause serious damage to these behemoths. But there stood the human, on top as if the aura was nothing more than a light breeze.

"Your excellence, are you gonna use the nirvana heavens?" Asked Lil' Autumn.

"You are right, covering realities does damage mortal, immortal bodies the same." Contemplated the human.

'I knew it, like hell can he travel realities with ease.' Was all those beings could think after hearing the human. But no event in their life could have ever prepared them for what they saw next. It showed them just why they were instinctively afraid of him, just why he was at a point they can never reach.

"But the damage is only for those who can't reach the APEX. Let me broaden your horizons Lil' Autumn." Replied the human as his fate places started to come out.

1..2..3..4...6.....9...12.....
.....[13]!!!!!!

" What the actual fuck!!! That's 1,2,3.....12, 13 fate places. Mama, papa, someone please just check my freakin' eye, something is very wrong with them. I see 13 fate places." Shouted an almost hysterical Gollum.

"Nani! What the fuck. This pressure, my bones, and my soul are threatening to leave my body for a better place." An immortal dragon oozing with divinity while running away.

*Chuckle*
The human continued and out from the 13th came the nirvana heaven body. Pure beyond belief, Powerful beyond reason, riveling the heaven itself with its very existence.

With the appearance of the nirvana body, all beings present were filled with the thoughts of kneeling before the one true one. Some with weaker dao heart even prostrated.

"Let's go. This new world shall await my arrival." The human lightly stepped on the head of the now dragon-like Lil' Autumn.

The Majestic Dragon with the Embodiment of heaven itself on its head flew towards the tear in the space. In this dark Expanse, this pair looked like the morning sun in the darkest sky. The Human unleashing an aura which surpassed the good and bad, evil and kind.

When the human has finally passed the tear and left the void completely, all the beings felt as if they were freed from certain death.

"Finally, they left. Now we can finally breathe in peace. Hey, Kraken--"
"YESh~?"
"You in some kinky stuff?"
"NO!! BHy Bould you AShK~ ShOMETHING~ THISh~ Bwierd?"
"Yeah, sure. Why don't you try that again after releasing you tentacle from your mouth which looks like a Ball-Gag."
"Uhm...T-this was done by my body unconsciously, it was trying to shield me from that human!"
"Sure, Sure I believe you, totally. But, he left like 5 minutes ago and WTF's up with Ahegao face?"
"......"

'Wait, 13 places, your excellency, power not accountable by logic, IT'S HIM.' The griffin was stunned to silence by his own thoughts.

"Fellow Beasts, I think I know, just who that human is!" The griffin nervously stated.

"Who the hell is he, brother griffin?" All the beings unanimously urged. They could still not understand just why have they not heard of such a powerful human.

"I think we were in the presence and mercy of 'Dark Hand Behind The Curtain; Overlord of the Nine Worlds; Butcher of Myriad Races' Supreme Existence LI QIYE."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

11