3. A Cliché Reincarnation
1.2k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I slowly opened my eyes all I saw was darkness. I tried to stand up, it felt like I was lying down but I didn't find anything below me. Nothing but darkness.
'Where am I?'
'Who am I?'

'Wait, I died. A truck hit me. Was that the legendary TRUCK-KUN?. Am I gonna get reincarnated?'

'Where is the god who will reincarnate me. The way things are going I will definitely meet him, I'm gonna get wishes, a system, and whatnot. I will also ask him for a handsome face and a Big Dick. Hi..Hi..Hi.' *INSERT CREEPY LAUGHING FACE*

'Boy, I'm gonna make a harem a-and I'm gonna swim in pussies. But, wait which world should I even go to? Maybe DxD, I always had a crush on rias.....or maybe on her melons. Or I can go to naruto, it has Tsunade, Kushina, Hinata. Oh, so many choices.'

'No, I will go to marvel. Yes, marvel it is. It has Black widow, Hela, Jessica and I can even save ironman and beat Thanos. It will be epic!!!'

As I was concentrating on the topic of such importance. I felt the darkness, brightening up. I looked up and I knew I found god. The one who will make me overpowered, the one who will pave my path to badass-ness in marvel.

"Child, You must be confused about what's going on. But, I'm god and I'm gonna reward your braveness."

[Ha!, Ha! another human. This is gonna be a fun ride. It's always fun seeing their antics. They provide such good free entertainment. Horny as dogs, Ignorant as fuck, Arrogant beyond measure....ah..classic human]

I knew I was in front of god. How does that saying go "The first impression is the last impression". I must act calmly to not give a bad impression.

"I'm dead, aren't I? And you must be god. What's gonna happen to me now?" I tried to sound as calm as I can.

"Yes, my child you are indeed dead. But your act of giving your life to save that little girl from coming under the truck has increased your karma."
[Like hell, would a sloth-like you ever have karma that too good karma. But anything to send him to the next world and enjoy his monkey antics]

'What! I accidentally a little girl? I was just trying to cross the road quickly and get back to finishing KissxSis'

"Well, What can I say."

[How about the truth, you monkey!!]

"I had a choice, either I could save that little girl or live the rest of my life with the guilt of letting her die."

[Bitch! We both know you didn't even know about the girl. How could even know when there wasn't any girl to begin with.]

"And you can see what I choose. So, umm what's the use of this karma?"
I asked not at all showing the bursts of joy on my face that I was feeling inside.
"Due to your braveness, you got enough karma to either go straight to heaven and ponder or reincarnate to some world of your choice with some cheats."
[Bet you, 10 bucks he will choose to reincarnate and will give some bullshit reason to refuse heaven.]

Like hell, I would choose heaven. Go to heaven and do what? Ponder. Ponder on what fuckin' ponder? But can't be outright and say this to the GOD himself.

"Even though going to heaven was my lifelong dream, but after you told me that saving people brings good karma, now I want to help people and make the world a better place. So, I will save the world I think needs the most guidance." The soul Aptly named Wei Yu said sincerely.
(Author's Note: Wei Yu = Lie)

[Told you. I told you. These humans...ah... never cease to amuse me. And what will you even save it with? Probably with that big dick and handsome face you are gonna ask for? Ha, Ha, Ha. Humans...ah..humans. Man, just how high was I when I created this species]

"What a brave choice young human. It is only because of selfless humans like you can place like heaven continue to thrive with kinder spirit. So, what world would you like to save, Wei Yu?" God asked with mirth swimming in his eyes.

"I think the Marvel universe would be best. I could stop Thanos from destroying half the humanity and fill the world with peace. It will prevent a lot of deaths." 'And Score some Beauties while at it' Explained Wei Yu very Deeply.

[Does this dumbass not know I can read his thoughts? I'm a GOD you know.]
"What noble thoughts youngling. I will help you all I could to make your journey through this world pleasant. [Without my help you would be the same trash you were previously, anyway.] Tell me young Wei, What do you need to save this world. Beware though, you can only ask for things accessible through your karma. [or only the things I want to give you to make your antics more fun to watch]. You are given 4 tries to choose." Stated the god.

"Well, I want:
1. Library of heavens path
2. A system with Body modification Capabilities
3. Rinnegan
4. Gate of Babylon"
Wei Yu tried his hardest not to break a smile while stating his wishes.

[Just look at this shameless human. He wants this, he wants that. What's more, why don't you just ask for my wife and even my daughter? While you are at it, might as well ask for my position, ask me to impart my cultivation to you and kill myself.]

"Hey, you won't happen to have a daughter in some distant world from which you want me to save her, now would you?." Confirmed the human hopefully.

[See, this is what I was talking about. Just a step away from asking me to commit Seppuku.]
"I don't have such a daughter. And Library of heavens path is way out of your league you Lil bi...[Uff...Nearly lost it]. So, as I was saying your karma is not enough for the Library of heavens path." Replied the god quite annoyed.

"Well, then I will just take instant mastery than." Wei was Quite disappointed too.

[Just so you know, I AM A GOD. I'm DEFINATELY not a vending machine, Put Karma; Take magical abilities. Just where do these humans get enough arrogance to ask for free stuff along with my daughter!!]

While the human and god pair were mulling over their own thoughts the whole suddenly started shaking and vibrating. It was as if the whole space is being pressured to cave in.

"What's happening? Has someone finally figured that I have one of the Nine Heavenly Grand Treasures, Samsara amulet?" The God speculated worriedly.

"Umm, Mr. god is it normal during reincarnating? I have never read about this in novels though." This bewilders Wei Yu Quiet a lot.

Just when the 'god' was about to drop the pretense and berate this ingrate, something astonishing happened.

~Screech~ ~Screech~ ~Screech~

With a very loud tearing noise, the whole space was suddenly ripped into half. From the half where God and Wei yu were, they saw a Dragon so big that even the whole Space ripped in half felt crowded. To The experienced Eye of the 'god' though, what was way more terrifying than the dragon itself was what was standing on top of it.

'God' instinctively knew, it doesn't matter how many petty tricks he had to fool humans, but in front of someone who shoulders the HEAVENS itself, he is nothing to speak off.

"Lil Autumn, we are just in time to see how the all-powerful and mighty 'god' does his work."

11