4. Not So Cliché
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somethings I think you might have forgotten about Emperor's domination:
1. Virtuous Paragon- Cultivation level just below the Immortal Emperor. Those at this level can either choose to fight for the Heaven's will (Heavenly Paragon) or Choose to break their cultivation limits (Divine Paragon)

2. Li Qiye has Death Scripture, he pretty much-made death his bottom bitch. (Hela??)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Who are you? How dare you interfere with the act of God?" Even though 'god' knew his adversary was not something who he can talk down to, but he is a 'god' after all.

"Me? I'm only an idle passerby, nothing worth mentioning." Li Qiye was quite amused by this 'god'.

[Idle passerby? Like Hell! Why don't you say that after getting off that freakin' monster of a dragon? Just look at him, he is literally EATING space. Look at that satisfied expression of your dragon while he is tearing and chewing the SPACE itself. What kind of monster can eat space?]

"Hey, Hey, you can't talk to GOD like that. Moreover, who are you trying to scare with that beast? This is supposed to be my epic, if you get down that dragon and ask me nicely I might even take you along." Wei Yu was quite agitated. 'Why are all these irregularities occurring during my reincarnation? Does he think his dragon is all that? Just wait when I get my cheats, I will tame one 10x bigger than this.'

[Does this fool not see that freakin' monster is eating space like eating peanuts!! Wait! I'm a GOD, S-So what if he has that dragon, I have the samsara amulet, I control life Itself.]

As soon as the thought of warning Li Qiye came to 'gods' mind he saw Li Qiye Coming Down Lil' Autumn's head and down came 13 fate places in their full glory and magnificence.

['1' Taking candy from a child, '5' fighting a weak adult, '10' Fighting someone of equal strength, '12' Fucked beyond doubt, '13' IT'S THE MOTHER FUCKIN'『DARK』『CROW』 !!!. My family won't even know how I died, My 9 Generations will live in darkness, If I'm not dead then I will be a crippled, vegetable living like a homeless guy.]

"Your Excellency!! W-What brings you here?" He was aware of the Dark Crow's horrific abilities but he wasn't convinced since he has the samsara amulet.

"Nothing much. I just heard you replicated the human species in another void space. I'm curious as to how can a Virtuous Paragon like you, can live for so long and even recreate an entire species? You aren't even a heavenly paragon or a divine paragon." Li Qiye mused intrigued.

"I-I was j-just lucky, Your Excellency. Maybe because I was in such a distant subspace the Heavenly Calamity missed me." The flustered 'god' tried his best to get the DARK CROW off his back.

"You know who I am, and still make these pitiful lies? Do you think someone who is condemned by heavens itself will not know it's strength? I already have an idea as to what you are hiding, but believe me, if my thoughts are correct, you will be in big trouble." Li Qiye warned.

[Fuck, Fuck, Fuck !!! He knows but I have to protect the amulet at all costs.]

"Your Excellency, even if it's you I can't hand it over. If push comes to shove you just have to take it over my dead body." Seeing no way out 'god' choose to duke it out. He knew with just his cultivation he can't even come close to the dark crow, but he still had a trump card. He had control over life!

With this, a golden amulet rose from inside the chest of 'god'. The amulet shone with golden light, filling the whole space with endless vitality. The whole space creaked with unreal vigor and energy.

Green plant branches suddenly grew from both of the 'gods' hand, slowly shaping themselves in the shape of 2 brown-green tree sticks. At a single glace, you can see they are beyond ordinary, they overflowed with the spirit of life, giving birth to myriad races, powering millions of life.

"So, you are this determined Huh... Good. Regardless of the circumstances, I am someone who likes to do one particular thing: shatter the self-esteem of others. They think that they are certain of winning, so I like to defeat and stomp them beneath my feet until there is nothing left of their confidence. Only despair shall remain". Li Qiye leisurely smiled.

"Dark Crow so what if you are powerful? I control the samsara amulet, so I control all life. You might be powerful, but I control your life too. I control life, I control death. I AM THE ONE TRUE GOD." Shouted the 'god'.

The 'god' stretched out his hands towards and bellowed "GO!!"

The once weak, soft-looking shoots swiftly grew from 'gods' hand and like green vipers enveloped Li Qiye. They circled around him at such a high speed it looked like Li Qiye was inside a massive green vortex.

Inside the vortex, the green shoots developed dry brown leaves which covered Li Qiye completely. In a matter of seconds, the once brown leaks turned green and supple. They were sucking Li Qiye's Vitality and life force.

Li Qiye visible grew old, his skin started to drop, his hairs turned white. He grew pale and looked as if on death's door.

Seeing the visible decay of Li Qiye, 'God' was elated, he defeated the dark crow, the dark hand behind the curtain. Even though he was suspicious as to how can someone like the dark crow be so easily defeated, but the result before his eyes said something else.

"Ha, Ha, Ha Mighty dragon, Li Qiye might have been your master before but now, I have eradicated his life, I have drained his life Force. Even the illustrious Dark Crow can't live without a Life Force. " 'God' knew after Li Qiye the biggest hindrance will be this SPACE EATING dragon, but if it followed him, he will be powerful enough to even use the samsara amulet in front of those powerhouses without the fear of having it snatched.

"Join me, Live like a god. Have the respect that a Beast diety like you should have, instead of having to place someone's feet above your head." 'God' tried his best to turn Lil' Autumn against Li Qiye.

Lil' Autumn who was still eating SPACE without a care, like the one in a life-draining vortex, wasn't Li Qiye but some stranger slowly turned his head towards 'god'. The massively intimidating Face with Red scales and Brown scales at the neck, Eyes blazing with the fire of hell, Nose flaring the steam of heavens, Horns as if piercing the heaven and hell collectively, was now directly staring down at the 'god'.

[Just what is this monster? The stare itself is so piercing I feel like I am on a Barbeque Rod. With the Rod entering from my face going the whole length of my body and leaving from my A...]

"I will take His Excellencies feet any day over your friendship. As for you, let me tell you something, Many masters were so sure of themselves in front of him, convinced of their victory. That's what he enjoys the most, defeating their ace cards and shattering their confidence." Lil' Autumn replied while staring deep in the 'gods' eye.

"Good, Very Good. You will regret this. I am the one true god under the heavens." 'God' roared.

"Mere Chicken above the earth." Came a leisurely voice from inside the vortex.

'God' turned and saw something that scared the living soul out of him. There he was, still inside the vortex just like before, but this time the vortex was rapidly slowing down, Li Qiye was once again gaining back his black hairs, his skin lush with redness, face beyond salubrious. Whereas the shoots and leaves were quickly losing vitality, turning brown from green and finally dropping out. HE WAS ACTUALLY DRAINING THE LIFE SOURCE ITSELF!!

"You might have control over everyone's life, but not me; You think you control death, but I control even your death!" Li Qiye smiled Leisurely.

"B-But that's I-Impossible. Even If you are the dark crow you can't go against heaven's decree. It's Impossible to drain one of the Nine Grand Heavenly Treasures." Shrieked 'god'.

" ??????? ?? ??????????, ??????? ? ?? ?? ????! „

12