6. A God Kneels
1.1k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You sure are arrogant Dark Crow. Did you really think a Grand heavenly treasure could be broken so easily? You are not the strongest under the heavens." 'God' tried his best to calm down and get things situation under control.

"Perhaps I am not the strongest in history and certainly not the most brilliant, but my dao heart allows me to stand tall." Li Qiye smiled.

"Since you think you can control life with a mere Grand Heavenly Treasure, let me show you what true control is."
^Nine Ants: Vessel of Athanasia^
Stated Li Qiye calmly.

"Try all you want, But in front of the true Form of Samsara Amulet even the mighty Crow has to Die."
^Dao Abolishing Spear ^
'God' was losing but he still had confidence in the samsara amulet.

The tree shoots in 'gods' hand combined together to form pristine-looking golden Spear. This Spear, ordinary in every aspect apart from its golden luster, had a sensation of Beginning of an epoch to it. It seemed like it was the start of everything and will be the end of everything.

With a quick twist of his hand, he threw it towards Li Qiye, in response to that Li Qiye unleashed Heaven Suppression Fist. The combination of his Grand dao, the vessel of life, the vessel of genesis, and the vessel of Athanasia. The fist capable shattering and suppressing the heavens itself.

BOOM!

With a loud noise the thirteen places above started pouring out vitality like ocean set loose in a canal, endless worldly energy proliferated into a vast expanse

The most terrifying thing, however, was what was inside Li Qiye's true fate. A blinding item emerged like a little boat.

This tiny vessel seemed to be able to shoulder the entire world, allowing Li Qiye to have boundless vitality. He was no longer a single person for he was shouldering the high heavens and ruling the ten worlds! Within his vitality were countless living beings. At this very second, he appeared to have gained the ability to create life. This was the ultimate and most supreme ability. Just him alone was comparable to billions of existences!

BOOM! BAM! BANG!

The vitality of the spear and Li Qiye's fist powered by the vessel smashed into each other. The whole space was filled with the loud noise of the collision and explosions.

CREAK! CRACK!

With the sound of 'gods' hope breaking, the spear too broke into multiple golden pieces.

"How did you like my fist?" Chuckled Li Qiye.

"Ha! Ha! It was pretty good. Do you know why is the true form of Samsara amulet called Dao Abolishing Spear?. Let me tell you, because it feasts upon the dao heart of a target who's dao heart is purer than it's last Prey. Can you guess who here has the purest Dao Heart? Who other than the Dark Crow himself! The one who's Dao Heart makes even the Old Villionous Heavens jealous." For the first time in the whole fight 'god' was sure. Sure that he had won the battle. Sure that he will live to see a new day.

"You are so wrong that it's funny. If that was like your final plan, you are so dead." Li qiye said while laughing.

"Y-You why is your Dao heart not being devoured? The Golden dust from the spear should already be inside your body." 'God' now was fearing for his life.

"Let me enlighten you, Junior. Samsara amulet, one of the 9 grand heavenly treasures capable of controlling life force while consuming a cultivator's dao. The point of note is both the Dao heart and Lifeforce depend on the heavenly dao."

"In your words, guess who has his own dao? Me. Let alone devouring a Dao Heart reliant on my Seven Nights Dao, did you really think a measly Grand treasure can devour DARK CROW'S heart. I actually wanted to see just what you had up your sleeves. Gotta say, Quiet disappointed." Li Qiye clapped his hands together.

'God' just stood there stunned, lost, desolate. Thirteen palaces had exceeded the confinements of rationality but now he even has his own dao, capable of suppressing even the Heavenly Dao.

And that Fist. He had no way of explaining that fist. How can you even explain something that dominates the heavens itself? The Fist was the kind of attack that even after experiencing it yourself, you just can't believe it.

"I had no way since the start, did I? You could have used the fist at the started and the fight would have ended right there. You could have directly snatched the amulet, Why play with me?." 'God' asked in a daze.

"Whoever said that I wanted that amulet?" Li qiye said slowly.

"B-But you fought me and you even said that I would be in big trouble." 'God' was Quiet Bewildered, was he the dumb one here actually picking a fight with a dark crow for no reason.

"It was YOU who started the fight, I just played my part. As for the trouble, your act of recreating an entire species and playing around with it alerted me. So, why can't it alert other powerful cultivators?" Li Qiye patiently explained.

"But your excellency, this is one of the 9 grand heavenly treasures. You really don't want it?" In the whole fight 'gods' way of addressing went from Your excellency to Bastard and back to Your Excellency.

"Do you really think I need this little trinket?" Li qiye smiled.

"Y-Your Excellency, this lowly one was an idiot. Forgive Me. Let me follow you, I shall follow you from rivers of fire to mountain of knives." 'God' kneeled down and pleaded.

"It's fine, as long as you are on the correct path and don't betray your dao. Cultivate diligently and if Fate has it we will meet again and I will allow you to follow me." Li Qiye said softly. Seeing the disappointed look on 'god' he continued.

"But let it be known, From now on you are under my protection. Any attempt on you will be taken as a direct challenge to my authority." 'God' was elated beyond words. Now, who will dare to attack him? Having Dark Crow's ire is the same as having guillotine hanging around your neck.

"Your Excellency, thank you for your grace. This lowly one will never forget your kindness. Just a word and I shall lay down my life for your honor." 'God' enunciate sincerely. You can see the newfound respect deep in his eyes.

"Stand up, No follower of mine should bow down to anyone. As my follower, you shall submit your dao name to me." Li qiye was quite pleased.

"Your humble servant, Yong Heng, at your service, Your excellency." Replied 'god' respectfully.

"Yong heng, hun, eternal, eternal as the dao. Good Name. So, Yong Heng tell me what's all this about reincarnating others?"

"Your excellency, Your servant was arrogant and short-sighted before. When I accidentally found the amulet, I ran away fearing that someone might steal it from me. When I first tried to use it, it went out of control and recreated the human species. After that, it was as if I wasn't controlling the amulet but it was controlling me."

"It Kept on making worlds and I couldn't stop it. Probably, I too wasn't that keen on stopping it. The power of controlling life, the capability of making or ruining anyone, doing as please, being a GOD, all of this was growing on me. I just couldn't bring myself to stop this. " Explained god.

"That's the reason Grand heavenly treasures should not be in anyone's hand. They are the embodiment of power corrupts. I am gonna take a stroll down and see if these worlds are worth my protection or my Fury." Li Qiye leisurely smiled.

"Um...It looks like you guys made up. So, am I still getting reincarnated or what?"

9