7. Glimpse of Domination
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I read the ENTIRE avengers SCRIPT before writing this. When I read this line "DEAD TO THE GROUND. HE EVEN RIPS THE SHIT OUT OF A CHITAURI LEVIATHAN, WHICH THEN FUCKING EXPLODES." I was like, you can even use swear words in an official script? Crazy! Huh.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[New York, Midtown Manhattan]

SMAAAAASH!!!!

The hulk pops the chitauri leviathan in the nose, the leviathan does a complete 360 due to the sheer force behind the attack. Iron Man using this opportunity, fires a missile straight into the leviathan's weak spot.

SIZZZZZZLE!!!

The burning burning meat of the chitauri leviathan fills the battlefield with a rancid burnt smell. Captain America uses his shield to avoid getting hit. The Chitauri army hanging from the buildings was stunned by the Earth's Mightiest Heroes act of defeating one of their higher evolved species.

High above the ground, near the chitauri spewing wormhole, sat Loki on a flying chitauri chariot impassively looking at what's going on down and commands. "Send the rest."

With a command, thousands of chitauri soldiers on hundreds of chitauri leviathan fly out from the wormhole. The avengers look up, way out of their fucking element.

"Guys."

"Call it, Cap."

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Under the perfect chain of commands, all the avengers went to their posts.

"You and me, we stay on the ground and keep fighting. And you, Hulk, SMASH." Hull gives a magnificent smile and smashes a chitauri chariot into a building.

Thor flies up to a building, raises Mjolnir, and calls forth thunder and directs it towards a chitauri fleet. The fleet is hit by pure thunder and went up in flame and the miserable cries of the chitauri.

In the Helicarrier Fury sees the destruction of New York on a screen. Agent hill hastily approaches him to inform him about the council's discussion of overriding his authority and nuking the entire midtown.

"Stark, you hear me? We have a missile heading straight towards the city."

"How long?."

"Stay low and wipe that missile." Nick Fury places the entire midtown and his hopes on stark.

Back on the stark tower, Black Widow tries to close shut down the tesseract powering the wormhole.

"Loki's scepter...It's the only thing capable of bypassing the tesseract's energy shield." Dr. Selvig tried to explain while holding his bleeding head.

"It's okay, you didn't know what you were doing." Black Widow tries to close the wormhole by inserting the scepter in the energy field.

The rogue 7 ALPHA 11 aircraft carrying the missile shoots the missile towards Manhatten. "7 ALPHA 11 here, approaching the target in 2 minutes and 30 seconds."

Bank on the stark tower, Black widow succeeds in penetrating the energy shield. "Is anyone listening? I can close the portal now."

"Do it. Otherwise, these things will keep on coming" Commands Captain America.

"No, wait. I got a nuke, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. I know just where to put it." Iron Man catches the nuke and with mighty force steers it towards the portal.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" Asks Captain America to his brief acquaintance. While every agent in Helicarrier was watching with bated breath.

"Shall I Call Miss Potts."
"You might as well."

Iron Man flies higher and higher and finally passes the portal to space. Finally cutting off all communication and the ongoing call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The suit starts freezing and Stark slowly starts suffocating, but not because of the lack of oxygen but because of the horror of what he seeing.

Millions upon Millions of dead chitauri soldier's bodies float aimlessly in the space. Their purple blood floats in the space in strings. Even in space, their flesh parted and bones snapped filling the surroundings with their blood. Chitauri leviathans so many that he can't count, drifts in space, some missing their head, some possessing only their head.

Ahead of all this carnage, is what looks like the ruins of an armada fleet. Hundreds of armada ships destroyed beyond recognization. The whole cluster of ships, with only the biggest main ship being slightly worse for wear, looked like a ball crushed by an elephant. It only took tony a second to realize who the elephant in this case was.

The entire fleet was covered in darkness, even though the sun should be just behind the fleet. And to his utter horror, he realized that someone has covered the sun itself.

ROAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

Looking up he saw a monster, a monster so big that it completely overshadowed the sun and all the 100 chitauri ships combined.

"You a mere human, you can never defeat the great Thanos. Even if you defeat or even kill all the chitauri species, you will be nothing in front of his grandeur. I, the proud son of Thanos will never fear you!!" Tony saw an alien so ugly that even by alien standards he is nothing but a squid with legs.

"Thanos...HuH. I like it, haven't even entered the world, and already got some fool to take care of. You look up to him, don't you? That's just the way I like my enemies. First, breaking their confidence, then breaking the very source of their confidence. Crushing it beneath my feet, right in front of their eyes." Tony saw a human holding that walking squid up by the neck.

The human was very strange, he in all aspects looked like a Chinese theatre performer. But the very fact that he was standing in space with no suit, no armor but in plain clothes made tony reconsider. And even in space where sound can't transverse, he heard the humans voice clearly. Clear like a whisper right in his ears. He once again looked at the carnage and destruction and could safely deduce just who was responsible for this.

"But too bad for you, you won't be able to see your beloved father kneeling before me." Said the human and with a sudden jerk on the neck, pulled the squid aliens head apart, tony could even see the intact spine which was pulled along with the head.

The human brought the head of the squid alien, with that still dangling spine close, and stared dead into the still wide open Eye's of the alien and said: "Do you fear me now? Do you finally comprehend why the 9 worlds and 10 realms cower beneath my feet?"

After saying his piece he threw the head in front of the still alive chitauri army, ready to fight the human to their death. The human stared right at them and said:

"?????!!"

And the once ready to fight and fade chitauri army quietly dropped their weapons and kneeled down with even their heads stooped down.

The Nuke still hasn't stopped moving towards the fleet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on earth, all the chitauri soldiers and chitauri leviathans stopped working. The avengers looked up at the still rapidly closing wormhole and wondered if stark could make it through.

On the stark tower, Black Widow holding the scepter pleads "Come on, stark."

Even though it was his orders to shut the wormhole, as soon as Stark passed, Captain America still felt a sense of loss.

And when finally 5 minutes passed and there was still no sign of Stark, all hope was lost. Even his suit can't protect him in space.

"If not by blood vessels bursting, then due to the lack of oxygen. Only a Real God capable of creating miracles can save Stark now." Lamented Black Widow.

"Someone asked for me?" Came a leisurely voice.

And to surprise and horror of everyone, the once closing wormhole was now being ripped apart by what could only be said to be a claw as big as the Empire State Building.

10