8. A Gift
1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some notes:

1. 16 Cultivation levels below Immortal Emperor.
A) Named Hero- 10th also called Soul creation.
B) Royal Noble- 11th also called Mysterious Fate.

2. Thought Scripture- Whatever he thinks is the truth, will be the truth
(He has so much good stuff on him, that even with just one of them, he can solo clear any world.)

3. I used this back in Chapter-5 too.
{Nine Ants}: Nine Ants was created by Li Qiye after meditating about the ants in the other shore under the Nightsea. These ants are a derivation of the True Dao of Heaven and Earth, Yin and Yang, life and death, all existences in the world. It has 3 Capabilities:
A)Vessel of life- It grants the user the Blood Energy of billions of beings.
B) Vessel of Genesis- Bring back dead to life.
C) Vessel of Athanasia - Everything becomes everlasting under it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[In space, Midst the Chitauri Ruins, 5 Minutes Ago]

Li Qiye stood before the kneeling chitauri soldiers while thinking should he just exterminate them or let them go. Behind him and in the controlled environment of the ship stood the still shivering Wei Yu.

'WTF, WTF, WTF's is happening? When he said he will bring me along to earth I thought what a good-natured guy he is. So, what if he has beaten that fake god into submission, he still gave me a body that too with a handsome face. He even came with me to the world I wanted to go.'

'But t-this, he never said he massacres entire species at the smallest grievances. I mean who destroys an entire fleet just because they refused to call him young noble Li !!!. And not any fleet but THANOS's fleet, he might be powerful enough to beat a few minions and a fake god but Thanos is the real deal. I'm sure even that space-eating, galaxy pooping dragon of his can't fight all the 6 stones combined.'

'I Didn't even get my cheats, using which I was supposed to get powerful and defeat Thanos. I'm so weak right now that just the shockwave of the battle between this surname Li and that fake god knocked me unconscious. I mean who gets knocked over by a fight between a Stage performer and Pretending Pansy. But whatever I think, This guy does have strength, not just anybody can decimate a fleet and a god.'

"Umm Y-Your excellency, What are we gonna do now? I think we should go back to that god. This Thanos guy is really strong. Like he can control, Mind, Power, Reality, Soul, Space, and Time at the same time." Wei Yu was quite concerned about Li Qiye's safety because only he can protect the weak, little him in this world filled with barbarians.

"Oh! He has control over all these elements. This just became way more interesting. I can see Young Heng enjoyed this world." Li Qiye was starting to enjoy his time here.

'What the fuck do you mean interesting? I just got reincarnated, I don't wanna die so early. I Haven't even meet Scarlet Johnson yet. And How will the love between me and Hela even blossom if I'm dead?' Wei Yu was grieving inside. He saw Li Qiye expression turned from smiling to confused.

Seeing what Li Qiye was looking at, gave him the scare of life. 'How can I forgot, It was in the first avengers that iron man brings a FUCKIN' NUKE!! To destroy the chitauri ships.'

"This species has evolved well. With just there brains they have made a weapon capable of killing a 'Named hero' and even injuring a 'Royal Noble'. Pity though, not enough to reach the APEX." Li Qiye Smiled Leisurely.

'Will he die if he stops acting tough even for a second? That's a nuke!!! Does he not know what it's actually capable of?' Wei Yu was never sure of his death more than he was now.

Li Qiye leisurely walked towards the place where the nuke will hit the ship. He stood there right where the nuke will hit and did nothing. When the nuke was just about hit him he dreamed out loud " If only this was a pitcher of wine, it would be perfect."

And amidst the stunned gazes of Wei Yu, the near-dead Iron Man, and all of the chitauri army the nuke suddenly turned in a pitcher. Overflowing with the sweet aroma of alcohol, just from the fragrance itself Wei Yu couldn't stop salivating. At this point, no one even cared about the logic behind the liquid alcohol maintaining it's shape and smell in SPACE.

'Just who the hell is this guy? It's like his thoughts decided how the world will revolve. Isn't he a little too OP.' Wei Yu was stunned beyond his intelligence.

While taking a swig from the pitcher with a satisfied expression Li Qiye. He slowly flew towards where the lifeless body of iron man in his frozen was floating "Now to see who is ignorant enough to attack me."

Taking a single look at the beaten-down suit of ironman Li Qiye could tell the man was in a battle. And knowing exactly who he was battling with. "Can't blame you now, can I. For a Human, you did well, going to such lengths to save your home."

"OK, I shall bestow you a new lease in life, this shall be my first gift to your world." Li Qiye declared and using the vessel of genesis he revived the dead Stark.

GASP! GASP!

The now alive stark gasped like a fish out of its bowl. At first, he was relieved when he found that he still alive but when he saw who was in front of him, he immediately went into fight mode. The one in front of him can annihilate fleets like destroying ant's nest.

"There, There, calm down. You know, I brought you back to life, and I can as easily take it back too. " Li Qiye smiled towards the alert stark.

For the first time, Tony had a clear look at the human's face. Even though his clothes showed him to be Chinese but for some reason his face, his face felt like the most common, one he might see anywhere. Rugged and dirty grabs. Everything on him screamed "Mediocre", but then he saw that obsidian eyes, those eyes, threatening to swallow his very soul, for a second he even saw wars so big and brutal that left his spine-tingling.

"W-Who are you? What do you want from earth? Seeing as you destroyed the fleet you are definitely not one of them. Are you after the tesseract too?" Tony tried to throw away his fears.

"Me? I'm just an idle passerby. As for earth, hmm ..... Let's just say, a relaxing trip. But what is this tesseract you speak of? Whatever it is, I have no interest in it. No more talking now, these pests already took a lot of my picnic time. We are already near your planet, let's see what it has to offer.

Only now did tony notice that for some reason not only can he breathe in space, but he was also riding the miniature version of the monster who was overshadowing the sun.

"Your Excellency, this planet already has a tear in its space, made by those fools you killed. Shall I just use it to enter the planet?" A deep voice came out of the beast, which startled tony.

"Wait! It can speak? And how can such a big monst.....beast pass through such a small hole?" Tony was quite bewildered.

"Shall I Expand it, Your Excellency?"

"W-What do you mean expand?"

10