9. First contact
945 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How the hell are we supposed to fight this monstrosity?"

Hawkeye was utterly horrified and crestfallen. Just the chitauri army and their flying leviathan were enough to destroy Manhatten and bring avengers to its knees, but what can they do against a mythical dragon-like being; whose entrance alone was enough to destroy the earth?

"Fighting that beast should not be our top priority. It should be stopping that beast from entering the earth's atmosphere. After all, we can only fight if we can survive the pressure difference crea--"

"Cap is correct, considering the size of the hole that would be required for that beast to pass completely along with pressure difference between earth's atmosphere and space, it would be the ultimate disaster.

"The pressure difference will create a suction force so strong that it could pluck skyscrapers like grass; the civilians, they would face certain death. Using the suction force on earth would be just like using a nuke to mow your garden, and yes, nothing remains. " Interrupting Captain America was the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The consequences of the rupture horrified everyone. They were so busy thinking about ways to deal with the monster that they completely forgot, that the mere perforate it makes on its arrival was enough to destroy their world.

While in deep thought, Steve turns to face Fury and is surprised to see Fury followed by what he could only say was an elite army. They had weapons he had never seen before, in a way the guns resembled the one held by Coulson, just their gait was enough to let Steve know that they were no amateurs.

What was even more shocking was the striking Helicarrier, out of its camouflage mode, just floating in mid-air, available for any civilian to see. There were not many things that could force Fury to let out the existence of S.H.I.E.L.D; after all, he kept it a secret even when Loki and the Chitauri army were rampaging and destroying Manhatten.

His act of bringing the Helicarrier and the Army though were like blaring announcements of S.H.I.E.L.D's existence, just this alone was enough to show the direness of the situation.

"Um..Mr. Fury I think the suction force will not be our only problem," said Dr. Erik Selvig softly, as if fearing what's about to come out of his own mouth, "the suction force will definitely be a consequence, but an instantaneous one, not a lasting one. On the other hand, t-there is another indelible and annihilating consequence."

"Explain yourself, Selvig. Speak clearly, I got no Fuckin' time for riddles." Fury was already quite anxious about the rupture, and the bad news Selvig was about to give didn't please him.

"Well, the thing is when there is a pressure difference this large a Cyclone forms, but in our case, it would be an Anti Cyclone. An Anti Cyclone with center on earth and mouth at the hole. Just imagine, if the rupture itself will be that large, then how humongous will the Anti Cyclone be?.

"It will be big enough to make Typhoon Tip, Anti Cyclone of '97, Cyclone Katrina look like a child's twirling."

"What!!" Almost everyone said simultaneously, including thor.

"We gotta stop that monster for making the tear any larger," said Cap, quickly coming to his senses and collecting himself, " Thor, you go to the highest point and fry that thing."

"Banner, you sma---"

~TAAAAP~

Just as everyone was getting there act together, they all simultaneously heard a soft tapping sound. They were all confused by the possibility of such a faint sound traveling so firmly. While they were preparing for what's gonna happen, they all saw a blast of air moving towards them from the origin point of the tap.

Before they could even do anything, they were hit by the wind. It was so powerful that it sent the hulk spiraling into the helicarrier and the helicarrier, in turn, was dangerously close to crashing down.
{A/N: This is the wind that escapes out when you hit something, just imagine it to be the dust you see flying out when you smack a dusty surface.}

"Y-Your Excellency, have I done anything wrong?" Lil' Autumn was confused, just what grave mistake has he made to receive a personal educative tap for the Dark Crow himself.

"Lil' Autumn, just what are you planning? I haven't even entered this place, but if you keep stretching this wormhole, won't the resident here die before I could meet them? We don't want them to hate us, now do we? So, let's keep..um what's the word...Yeah, Low Profile, eh low profile," Explained Li Qiye, in a soft but loud enough voice, "So, you shrink down a little. Then no one will notice us, definitely."

Back on earth, this time no one tried to discern why they could hear something said in space, but what really bewildered them, was why it was a human voice coming from a dragon. There were only 2 ways to explain this: either it's a dragon capable of human speech or an actual HUMAN was riding an actual fucking DRAGON in SPACE.

What astonished them, even more, was the absolute bullshit that the voice was carrying.

Low Profile?

No one will notice?

Why the hell are you talking like some low-level Wuxia\Xinxia protagonist?

"Sir, Sir, You need to calm down. You can't hurt him even if you try, at this distance."

At this moment, The Avengers saw an even more dumbfounding scene. The Nick Fury was being restrained by his own soldiers as he madly wriggles in their hold, all the while swinging his gun towards the human-dragon duo like a maniac.

"Release me. I say release me, let me put a bullet in that motherfucker's head. Just where in the world a human riding on a dragon is considered normal."

"Sir, Sir..."

Amongst the crazy driveling of nick fury, the once humongous was rapidly losing its size. Slowly, the now just huge instead humongous dragon passed the wormhole. Though there was still a pressure difference formed, it was not that dangerous.

After what felt like a year, everyone could finally see just what the object of their nightmares looked like. It was a brown cloured mythical dragon, with dark black eyes, and an everlasting dominant presence.

They were already prepared for the dragon, but what they didn't saw coming was a China-Man riding it wearing a relaxed expression, with tony sitting beside him in a very awkward position.

After that, the China-Man did something weird.

"Interesting," smiled the China-Man. Then suddenly turning serious, he gives a fleeting glance towards the empty space in front of him: "Regardless, I hate it when somebody tries to spy on me."

----------------------------------------------------------

The moment Li Qiye entered earth's atmosphere:

[Asgard, Bifrost Bridge]

"I need to inform King Odin, Earth has a new master now," The all-seeing and all-hearing Asgardian softly speaks while staring at the nine realms, with his glowing orange eyes.

The moment his eyes return to their usual whiteness, they start bleeding, and he collapses.

[Kamar-Taj, Kathmandu]

"The river of time doesn't herald this future. This human..." In an ancient courtyard, a bald woman in ethnic grab slowly opens her eyes while holding a green locket.

Suddenly, she gets knocked out by some invisible force and faints.

[Beyond-Realm]

"Is he the true supreme?" said a guy in a white suit: "No. I pretend nothing! I am SUPRE--"

Before he could finish his proclamation, his appearance started to fluctuate. One moment he had a grey body with big black eyes, and at another, he would be the same well-dressed guy.

[Unknown]

"He is here," said a glowing ball, radiating pure life, "Time to go meet him."

8