11. Spanking
997 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the dust slowly settled, a lone figure was all that remained standing. Hands tucked behind, face wearing the same relaxed expression, hell- even the earthworm looked relaxed.

The same could not be said for his surroundings though, the buildings that could have been skyscrapers once were nothing more than dust now, that guy himself was now standing in a deep crater. Some things were still burning as some buildings were still failing.

Yeah; Wait.

They did manage to damage him. The clothes on the offending guy now looked a little torn and rugged.

"Disappointing. Now, my turn," said Li Qiye as he quickly vanished from his original spot.

Amidst everyone's panic, he once again appeared in front of Thor.

"Goldilocks, you did manage to amuse me with your Lightning tricks."

"I'm Thor Odinson. GOD of Thunder."

With blinding speed, Li Qiye caught Thor's golden hair, and using them as a hold effortlessly lifted him, like picking a chicken.

Before Thor could do anything, Li Qiye punched him in the guts.

~SMASH~ ~CRUNCH~

Thor felt a hand behind his back, holding him in place and preventing him from moving an inch, so he can feel the full force behind the punch. His armor was slowly crumbling away. He could feel his bones breaking, one by one, in a very controlled manner, just like dominos. Slowly, coughing blood, he looked at his assailant.

"I dare you to call yourself 'God' in front of me, again," said Li Qiye, while still roughly holding Thor's hair wearing his trademark casual smile.

Thor believed he would faint at any moment. He lost grip of Mjölnir and slumped down.

Not sparing Thor a single glance, Li Qiye casually picked up Mjölnir and threw it towards the remaining members of Fury's army.

'What!' Both Thor and Loki were completely stunned.

"Y-You. How can you pick up Mjölnir? You are not worthy!" shouted Thor; despite his grievous injuries, he was still in denial.

Finally, seeing the soldiers falling like bowling pins under the assault of the hammer, Li Qiye faced Thor and said: "You are wrong. Me being unworthy of that junk? No. The real question is whether that junk is worthy of me."

The Hulk ever so 'sneakily' tried to get behind Li Qiye, hoping to pull another attack, similar to the one he executed on Loki. Just when he was about to hold onto Li Qiye, Li Qiye turned and caught his hand mid-air.

"You are a naughty one, aren't you? Gotta punish you," said Li Qiye sternly, and amidst several stunned and horrified eyes, he casually twisted Hulk's hand and pulled, forcing him to bend over.

~SMACK~ ~SMACK~

With a heavy hand, he hit Hulk's butt cheeks, spanking it mercilessly:
"You will say 'I'm sorry' with each spank, or it won't stop."

~SMACK~

"Aaah. Aaah. Hulk...Don't...Apologize."

~SMACK~

"No, N..."

~SMACK~

"I-I'm...sowry"

~SMACK~

"I'm sorry. I will be obedient."

~SMACK~

"Waaah (Sniff)(Sniff). Hulk- Good Boy"

"Good. Be obedient, and stand on the side," said Li Qiye, casually tossing the snot-tear covered mess.

At this moment, Captian America was unconscious; Barton was in dreamland; Hulk was a sobbing mess; Thor was grievously injured; the 'elite' army was unordered and injured.

"You know, I'm remarkably biased towards women, especially beautiful ones," said Li Qiye, while grabbing an incoming slender hand of a certain redhead, carrying a gun, from behind, "Just warm my bed tonight, and I shall forgive this offense."

It was Natasha, using all her stealth training to get close and deliver at least one headshot: "Definitely, handsome. You can't be mad at a beautiful and feeble woman like me."

"Than it's decided, you shall be my first maid here," smiled Li Qiye.

With a quick twist, she freed her hand and grabbed Li Qiye's hand, firmly placing them between her twin peaks.

Her actual intention was to at least hinder one of Li Qiye's hand. Unaware, that Li Qiye had long seen through her little trick, but he couldn't care less.

"As I said, I'm only lenient towards women," Li Qiye said.

He then used his fore and middle finger to intercept something invisible in front of him.

A few seconds later, a dagger slowly materialized between his fingers, caught, unable to move even an inch.

Holding it was the sly snake, Loki.

Li Qiye jerked the blade out of Loki's hand and stabbed it into The Casket of Ancient Winters, which Loki conjured as soon as he lost his dagger.

"You foolish mortal, no mere blade could damage The Cas---"

~CRACKLE~ ~SWOOOSH~

Suddenly, the Casket went up in flames and as quickly turned into white ashes.

"Impossible! It's capable of plunging entire planets into Ice Age. To even damage it, a flame capable of burning a planet is required," Loki was so stunned, that unconsciously he shouted out, but quickly collecting himself: "Sir, it was never my motive to harm your venerable self. It was just my foolish attempt to show you my bravery and meager skills."

"And why would you do that?" said Li Qiye, watching as the dagger itself slowly turned into ashes, without even a flame.

"Noble Sir, I just wanted to show you that I'm capable of pledging my undying loyalty to you," Loki dropped a deep bow.

"So, should I just look over these facts? The moment battle started, you erased your presence, only leaving an illusion behind. Quickly transforming into a snake, slowly and silently making your way towards me. Not even mentioning the futile mind manipulation magic you spread."

Loki felt stripped as Li Qiye easily peeled his plan; it felt as if he could see through him completely.

Loki was utterly terrified. Unlike the others, he realized it. Li Qiye is not someone they could mess with. After all, who can decimate the entire Avengers as if playing with toddlers?

Not only did he do a number on avengers, but he also brought the entire S.H.I.E.L.D to its knees. All the while looking like he was out on a walk. Hell, he even kept an eye on him, while fighting all of them together.

Just look at this guy, he disciplined THE HULK. He is the real monster.

What Thanos?

What Black Order?

They were mere ants before him!

"N-Noble Sir, as I said it was a foolish attempt by this foolish mongrel," Loki muttered, under his breath, shivering.

"You are one sly guy, but you are a million years too young if you want to scheme against me," said Li Qiye playfully. Loki reminded him of Gu Zen, he just wished Loki would be not as greedy as Gu Zen.

"Handsome, I think this guy's up to no good. You should just finish him; after all, it will be night soon," Natasha very seductively whispered in Li Qiye's ears, pressing her lithe body even more.

No one could refuse such a seductive request, delivered with a charming smile capable of speeding up your heartbeat.

Alas, this was Li Qiye, not some horny kid: "Little girl, if you tried to use me like a borrowed knife ever again," slowly getting close to Natasha's ear, he whispered, "I might punish you."

Natasha suddenly felt goosebumps all over her body.

Punished?

Looking at the still crying hulk, curled up like a little kid, Natasha once again felt a sense dread.

 

Announcement

Read Advance chapters at: https://www.patreon.com/LiQiye

Come hang out with me: https://discord.gg/DVMZCY

11