14. Trampling
1.2k 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Qiye once again grabbed Thor's golden locks and using them as a rein pulled Thor's head out from the crater, formed when he showed Thor into the ground.

Thor's face was a complete mess, covered in dirt and bleeding. His nose broke, and head split.

Li Qiye began dragging Thor towards his throne by pulling his hair.

Thor kept swinging his hammer mechanically, trying his hardest to land one solid hit on Li Qiye, but because of the strong sense of dizziness, it was nothing more than a chaotic attack.

~BAM~

Holding his hair with his left hand, Li Qiye snatched Mjölnir with his right hand, and using the broad head of the hammer hit him right square in his face.

He immediately felt his vision darken, a strong sense of vertigo arose, and he could feel his world spinning.

Today, he experienced that using the face of the hammer for attacks was the wrong way to use it. Instead, getting hammered by its head hurts waaaay more.

~BAM~

Without giving thor even a second of rest, Li Qiye hit him again in the face.

Blood spilled, flesh parted.

~BAM~ ~BAM~ ~BAM~

Without rest, he knocked the hammer in his face a few more times before thor went completely limp.

This scene of utter brutality completely stunned everyone. The battlefield became completely quiet, not even those vicious black bolts up in the clouds dared to crackle. The shouts and cheers came to an abrupt end.

The hope and excitement brought by Thor's new awakening quickly drowned. The fight, if it could be called that, was in no way on equal footing, as they hoped. It was simple one-sided domination just like before.

The hammer was now bloody. It slowly dripped on the road, making a bloody trail till Li Qiye's Throne.

No Avenger or S.H.I.E.L.D member tried to help him. They all knew the terrible consequences it carries.

Sitting on his throne once again, Li Qiye released his hair, letting him fall on the ground. The lightning brilliance had long since left him, plus lightning arcs no longer circled him.

"D-Da-amn i-it," Thor tried to get up.

Under everyone's eyes, Li Qiye lifted his right leg and stepped down firmly.

~BAM~

He harshly stepped on Thor's head. Like a rock hitting concrete, a subtle yet heavy sound rang.

"I warned you against calling yourself god in front of me. Yet you dare."

"F-Fuc-,"

~BAM~

Li Qiye smiled and trampled once again.

~BAM~

Li Qiye's third step came down. This time he continued to step on his head, not letting go. Under the immense force, Thor's face was harshly squeezed on the floor.

"I don't like it when people ignore my warnings," said Li Qiye with his casual smile. His whole demeanor suggested he was playing with a ball, not a human head.

Thor's face was deformed beyond recognization, and he breathed raggedly, struggling to no avail. He felt that on his head, there was a huge rock that would not move, regardless of how much he struggles.

His ears were buzzing as dizziness ten times greater than before assaulted him.

His vision darkened, and he collapsed on the ground.

Li Qiye still had one leg on Thor's face, while resting on his throne, Natasha softly massaging his body.

Li Qiye gave one look at the fainted thor and was about to step one last time to put an end to his miserable life.

"Do you want me to spare him, again?" Natasha clutched his clothes a little harder, forcing him to ask her.

"N-No, Instead of killing him c-can't you just leave him after delivering a harsh punishment," said Natasha, regardless of his offense, he was still a vanguard when the Chitauri army invaded Earth.

"Agent Romanoff, I hope you haven't forgotten where your loyalties lie," Fury threatened.

"You don't need to remind me that. My loyalties have always been and always will rest in the world's best interest. It never lied in a single organization," Natasha rebuffed. Not losing a bit of her fierceness even after falling for Li Qiye.

"Baldy, listen good and listen well. Natasha is my woman. I don't care if you keep holes in your pocket just to feel some hair, but any offense against Natasha is a slap on the face for me. This guy didn't even touch me, and he is still here. Where do you think a slap on my face will lead you?" Li Qiye said while pointing towards the pitifully unconscious Thor.

'My Woman' Natasha blushed like a red apple. Her heart couldn't take such sweetness. Her heart started beating like crazy, and a sweet smile blossomed on her face, only for him to see.

Fury felt a cold tingle down his spine even though he was a super-spy.

He no longer cared about his own life or death, but looking at Thor, whose fate was worse than death, he felt a chill down to his core.

Thor's fate was already worse than death without even touching Li Qiye.

Then what about when someone manages to slap him?

What fate could be worse than a fate already worse than death? Motherfucker, what is this puzzle?

"I understand," Fury replied, trying to maintain his composure, "But I will advise you to keep your hands of that guy."

~CRACK~

"Are you challenging me?" Li Qiye smiled, applying more pressure on Thor's skull. Something definitely cracked. Even Loki was worried for a second.

"He belongs to the family Deities. His grandfather is said to be one of the makers of this very universe. His father is said to the greatest ruler of the nine realms," Fury stated plainly as if he believed what he said.

Lil Autumn scoffed at Nick Furt's warning.

Gods?

Deities?

Young Noble kills true immortals for breakfast. He has annihilated planets that were only habituated by Highgods, not gods, but Highgods.

Li Qiye himself couldn't care about any of this, what really interested him though was, how could Thor's grandpa create this universe, when the Samsara Amulet was the one to do it?

"Well, it will reveal itself with time," Li Qiye said and without thinking anything more raised his right leg once more.

He was about to end the life of Thor with one more trample. The God of thunder, prince of Asgard, the future king of the nine realms, was about to meet his end beneath Li Qiye's feet.

~ZOOOOOM~

A multicolored beam of light suddenly tore all the layers from exosphere to the troposphere, striking down and finally hitting the ground.

'Father'

The light slowly dissipated, and a warrior in battle armor holding a spear emerged.

He had long flowing hair along with a domineering presence.

It was Allfather Odin.

Thor, who was slowly regaining his consciousness, was feeling dejected and happy at the same time.

Happy, as to seeing his father making an appearance.

Dejected, as to seeing his father making an appearance.

It's like his father thought he wasn't strong enough to help himself.

"F-Father," Thor tried to speak.

"SILENCE!" Odin shouted, " Not a word from you."

The rebuke was so loud that it shook the ground.

After shouting at thor, he stared at Loki for a second and gave him an appreciative nod.

He gave an appreciative nod to the guy who stole the tesseract from his vault and terrorized a planet, which was part of his territory.

And he shouted at the guy who tried to stop Loki.

Under many fearful, apprehensive, and cold glares Odin went down to his knees.

"Your Excellency..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Mitch Bloemer, for your support on Patreon.

I hope you enjoyed your advance chapters.

10