Chapter 3
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Shrrr....*(Wet clothes being squeezed )

*Drip...Drip...Drip...Drip*

"Happ...."(Jumping a little)

"Phew...."

A boy with black hair and handsome face was putting wet uniform on the wire. His clothes were battered and dirty, however, he didn't seem to mind.

This boy was obviously Haruta. After his little brother left, he reached to the backside of the house and saw the dirty uniform. This uniform was the one that he washed this morning however because of certain someone it was ruined.

Harura looked up at the sky and lamented . Night was coming and sun was gone. All one could see was stars and half-moon.

*Sigh*

Haruta sighed. His days became like this after 'that day'. Now his element control was gone and he could not feel any other element too.

Once he also had the 'wind element'. This means that he could control wind around him or could summon it. He was able to control the element as he was born. All people of the village knew about him. Many praised him and fawned over him.

However now his control was gone and he was the same as any 'crippled person'. On this island, no, in this world, where power ruled everyone and everything. He was a bottom-feeder. He was at bottom of the cycle of power.

His father, Ito Naoki, was also a 'wind element' controller. His mother, 'Takashi Sora', was a 'fire element' controller. She was the sister of village chief. Therefore you could understand what his life as a 'cripple' could have been.

"Haru!!....."

His mother was calling him. Hui knew that he had to cook dinner now. His mother only called him when some work was supposed to be done.

_________+++++_________

In the chief's house,

There was a long dining table in dining room. The table had at least 20 people sitting on both sides
combined. On the main seat, an old man with gray beard was sitting. In comparison to his facial feature he was only 33 years old.

From one side of the table a man with good features spoke:

"I think it's about time that we make contact with the outside world".

His words caused an unrest in the people present.

"Hm...It's been over 100 years since 'that incident'. But I don't think we should hurry it yet. Those days can not be forgotten by anyone. The 'massacre' that happened in those days... I think we should still stay hidden for a while."

The chief said in a mature tone.

Many people had the looks as if remembering those days. Some people shuddered when they heard the name,'massacre'.

This thing was not a secret among this tribe that there was a person who massacred many people just to satisfy himself. This person only wielded a sword and didn't control any element. That person a psychopath, he killed any person in his sight till there were none. To kill this person many tribes sent their strongest 'element controllers'. However that expedition also ended with a massacre. Their were too many losses. That person also died due to over exerting himself and also killed everyone in the expedition.

"No!.... I don't think so".

2