Chapter 4
13 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing these words everyone turned toward the source of the voice.

There was a young man sitting on the last chair on the left side of the table. Seeing him, many people revealed envious gazes. That's because he was the fiance of 'Takashi Sheela', the daughter of the village chief, Takashi Tatsuo'.

"Hm.... What do you mean by that? Sato Eiji-kun?"

"Uncle!!.... Why can't we interact with them? It wasn't us who destroyed their clans. So why must we hide? If we talk to them and tell them that we were also affected by that disaster. They will understand us. Right?"

"Hmph!! .... How naive you are.... If you have that kind of mentality then I don't think you can take the position of the chief after his retirement."

Another person said. Many nodded their heads at this statement. They also thought that this boy was too naive.

"It's okay. If someone doesn't get hurt then they wont grow. We should not discourage the young one like this. Eiji-kun what you said might be feasible if we were dealing with someone of lower status than ours. But we are not that's why it is difficult to make them compromise."

Tatsuo said.

He spoke as if he had lived million of years and had much more experience than anyone. But nobody knew that he liked to act this way.

"But Uncle!! ...."

Eiji wanted to say something but was interrupted by Tatsuo:

"Well now.....let's change the subject shall we? This topic has finished. Minister!! Have you found 'that sword'?"

Tatsuo said to the man on his left.

"No sir! Even though 'that person' came here, at this island, and died due to severe injuries. He didn't had 'that sword' with him. It is said that the sword had a spirit of it's own and it can only be found by it's chosen candidate."

Minister said.

Hearing him, Tatsuo nodded and said in a thoughtful tone:

"We have to find that cursed sword before it finds it's chosen one. Otherwise another mad person will born. We don't want to have another incident like that in the past."

"And what about the academy we started principle?"

The man on the right side of the table and Tatsuo said:

"Chief! The plan regarding the the academy is going smoothly. We have created a squad in which new graduates are recruited. We already have 120 highly trained 'element controller' under us. If something goes wrong during the expedition regarding 'that sword' we can handle it perfectly."
Principle said.

Hearing this good news many were elated and proud of this achievement.

"That's good... Now we don't have to worry about something unexpected".

2