Chapter 5
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruta from the back of the house came inside. Even though he had a handsome face, he looked disheveled. He cooked dinner for everyone, ate his fill since he usually didn't eat with anyone. Well more like, no one wanted to eat with him.

His father was not talkative in the first place. His mother only liked powerful people and his little hated his guts. So, he was usually like this. He only had one friend and that was 'Sheela Takashi'.

He didn't even knew why she had an interest in him. He met her on the same grassland as today.

She told him that she had skipped her class. They chatted under the clear sky till her guards came to take her. From that day she came to the same place almost daily. And little by little the grew fond of each other. But Haruta didn't know that his feelings were even more than fondness. He had started to 'LOVE' her.

Well he didn't know about it so.....

ANYWAY ... we are getting off the track .....

Haruta went to his room, laid on his bed and went to sleep.

________++++++_________

Morning came, signifying the start of another day. The scene was incredibly beautiful. Since, this was kind of like a rural area so there was not any kind of pollution. The birds leaving their nests in search for morning breakfast and some birds leaving their nests for morning jog. Roosters over their respected houses looking for their respected mates and some showing cockiness by making sounds.

All of this was peaceful for anyone. But it was different for Haruta because he was making breakfast.
Since his father had to go early. His mother also didn't liked to wake-up early. His little brother was a prince in this house just like certain someone from 'Dursley Family'. So our protagonist ended up with this crap.

Haruta made a portion for his father and left it at the table. Ate his own breakfast and then left to do the house chores.

After 3 hours of work, Haruta did what he always did. He went toward the place where many of his good memories originated from, The green grassland

2