Chapter 6
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uahh.....Uahhh..."

"Uahh...Uahh..."

A boy with black hair, cute appearance and small size was seen crying. He was in the middle of trees and all around him was silence. Only his voice, filled with grief could be heard.

Some time later, the boy stopped crying as if nothing had happened. His eyes became dull and lifeless. He just stood their as if became a stone.

After he stopped crying, the quietness in the surroundings became eerie as if the time had stopped.

*Rustle....*

*Crackle....*

After some time, the eeriness was disturbed by rustling of the bushes and cracking of the branches on the ground.

A monster with the with lizard-succubus like tail with spikes on the upper side body and head of a wolf with horns over his face and head. His feet had 3 fingers. His skin was hard like a crocodile's.

(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/f6/0c/46f60c9a27987733f8f3714d51956f20.jpg)

The monster came toward the boy. He smelled the boy and nodded as if conforming the boy's identity. The monster then went back the same way he came however an abnormality occurred. The small boy whose eyes had become dull and lifeless followed the monster as if he also knew where to go.

The monster took the lead and the boy obediently followed him.

After walking for a while they came across a small hill. This kind of hill could be found anywhere in this dense forest, well literally... I mean it was just like an ordinary hill.

The monster stood in front of the hill and the hill, as if had a mind of it's own, opened becoming an entrance of a cave. The monster took the lead followed by the innocent boy whose mind was not working or was being controlled , it seemed.

The ground which was dry, showed signs of being wet as the distance increased. When they both reached to what seemed liked light, there vision or you could say the scene in front of their eyes was unexpected.

There was a sky which was blood red. There were red clouds and a red moon hung above.
Behind them as magic came a wall that blocked their way. In front of them was a path that lead to a stone plateau where a sword was embedded. The area all around was filled with red ocean, vast and unending. You could not tell what was the reason for this.

(something like this.... http://hkmystery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/HISTORICAL-MYSTERies-Theme-photo.jpg)

(and the sword.... https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bloody-sword-png.png)

The monster went toward the sword and the boy followed.

2