Chapter 7
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha.....ha.... ha....haa..."

*Panting*

A boy about the age of 16 or 17 with handsome face and black hair was seen sitting and panting on the seemingly never-ending green grassland. This boy was obviously 'Haruta Ito'.

'Why did I had that dream again? It has been a week since this dream started to haunt me. It's like I have no control over myself and I just follow where that monster took me.'

'I don't remember seeing him though. There monster was different from usual ogres, wolves and goblins. That monster had a different vibe to it.'

Haruta thought while calming down. He had been suffering from this nightmare. But he didn't know how it ended. Did the young boy took the sword? Where was that place? Who was that monster? There were many questions in his brain but he didn't knew who to ask.

While Haruta was thinking these things, he was so deep in thoughts that he didn't even see a shadow that was a little far behind him. Eyeing him.

Noticing that Haruta woke up, he turned around and went away.

______+++++______

A few days went by without changing or affecting anyone. However, at Haruta's house, where he lived with his 'family', someone came knocking on the door.

It was at around 5 pm to 6 pm.

Haruta was as always was washing the dishes. After everyone ate lunch, it was his job to clean the dishes. He was thinking whether to go toward the grassland after this. Because that was the only place that gave him the peace and was different from his house.

His mother was not home, she went out and he knew, she would not come before his father came back. His brother was a prince in this house, so there was no need to talk about him.

The door of his home was knocked by some unfamiliar and some familiar hands. The door was knocked three times in a hurry.

Haruta was confused by this because his brother should be the only one with the habit of fast knocking as if he was in a hurry. Then he would yell that the was opened too late and stuff like that.

Anyway, Haruta went toward the door and opened it. What he saw made his eyes came out of their sockets.

He yelled as if his life depended on it:

"Care to tell me? What the hell are you doing here?"

1