Chapter 9
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sato Eiji's father was a childhood friend of the current chief, Tatsuo Takashi. They grew up in the same village and faced the evil of the village. Since, the people of the village had just found his island, there were too many land-issues. Many used force and money or other resources to get their things done.

Sato Okitaka, Sato Eiji's father, was also a naive person like his son. He would help anyone as long as he saw them in danger or in any difficult situation. Due to this many tried to stay away from him because they thought it was a sickness.

______+++++______

At this time, Sato Eiji was standing on the edge of the island. He was looking at the broad sea with a melancholic face. It looked as though he was waiting for something.

After the sun started to set, A small boat came to the shore. The young man's face lit-up (Sato's) when he the boat boat approaching.

"Mister Switzerland! I always wonder where you come from. From here, I can only see endless ocean and sea waves."

Sato-kun said. It looked like he knew about him. After-all, his standing here without purpose was not possible.

"Hehe.... It's a secret, Eiji-kun. I can't tell you all of my secrets right? Then I wont have any respect in your heart."

The man said to Eiji-kun. Eiji made a face as if he was betrayed. He looked toward the man ,whose name, as anyone could tell was not real. He said:

"Mister Switzerland!! Now you are belittling me. How can you think that I wont have any respect for you after you reveal your secrets. In fact, your secrets will broaden my mind and I will have even more respect for you."

Hearing Eiji, the man nodded his head and said:

"Yes! yes! that's the spirit. I knew you carve for more knowledge. That's why I wont tell you anything till our leaders meet."

The man said to 'naive' Eiji. Hearing the words of the man, Eiji had a look of amazement. He said excitedly:

"Really! Have you really asked your leader about our Island? I have always wanted to see outside this island. I want to see everything you told me about."

"Hahaha .... Eiji-kun, you look like someone who won a lottery. Anyway, do you think I wont help someone who helped me and save my life? When I was separated by my crew and lost in sea. Didn't you helped me?"

The man said as if telling the obvious facts. It was as if he really wanted to help him.

"Eh!!...What's a lottery? We don't have anything like that on our island. Anyway, when is your leader coming? I hope it's early. I just can't wait to join you on your adventures."

"Eiji-kun you don't have to worry. Since, you are 'Ice and earth element controller', there is no way I wont let you join me. After all, you are a rare talent. And as for my leader he will be coming next week. But you should not tell anyone about it. Don't you want to surprise your uncle?"

"Yes! Mister Switzerland! I wont tell anyone about it. But there is a competition starting next week. So, you should at least bring some gift for the young ones too. This will make a good impression."

Eiji-kun said, as always in his naive tone.

"Oh! a competition....."

The man said.

Unknown to Eiji-kun, the man had a creepy smile on his for while when he heard the word 'competition'.

2